Whites are not the only race Jews are trying to destroy

Blackanon here. I know y'all don't like me but I'm here to make some things clear.

Yes the Jews are fucking you over, but they're doing the same for us, and have been for decades. Pushing crack in ghettos through their lapdogs, the CIA? Pushing gangster rap as the most popular form of black music which promotes degeneracy (listen to any old Motown or Soul record from the 60s/70s and note how positive and wholesome the lyrical message is)? Even hijacking BLM, a movement I support, to push their own agenda and promote Communism?

And all kinds of shit. They destroyed the black family unit and still keep us in chains. Why do you think we even hate each other to begin with? Them pushing divide and conquer on us. They've done all kinds of shit, and they disguise themselves as white to deflect the blame.

Anyway no doubt I'll get called a nigger by y'all, but I'm just here to say what's what. I try and tell my brothers this but most just call me an antisemite and I get lectured on how us and the Jews have "one struggle". They call me a coon for "sounding like a white supremacist" while they swallow the rhetoric of the Jews and their white liberal attack dogs. Same people spend all day tweeting about how "woke" they are. Makes me sick.

Attached: gettyimages-517350526.jpg (1200x1200, 182.23K)

Attached: 1517749085446.png (600x600, 212.05K)

Yup yup yup, cool, I just saw the same malcolm x shilling and read it, yup yup yup, I don't care. Gas the niggers.

shut the hell up. you’re prolly a down low Boy Scout.

I'm pretty sure Any Forums would love Malcolm X
if he came back today, as long as he doesn't focus too much on Islam.

Duh.
Go jerk off the black Hebrew Israelites about it, it's old hat over here and when you're scrambling and clawing at obe another for who gets to stay on a sinking skiff it doesn't matter as much who put a hole in the bottom so much as making sure that nobody clings onto you and makes you drown. Collaboration can come after ensuring survival.

And it's this kinda shit which shows you're under Jewish influence and you don't even realize it.

Saying shit like "gas the niggers" is a result of their centuries of divide and conquer shit. You think you're "redpilled"? I've lurked on Any Forums for quite a while now and I can detect one of them long nose motherfuckers stirring the shit up.

Look man. I get it. I also want what's best for my people, and my people only, and I'm not opposed to blacks, whites, and other races all living separately if that's how we achieve my vision. But you can want that while respecting another race, and respecting other races is what the Jews DO NOT want you to do.

Wake up white boy.

A charismatic guenonpilled hotep would basically be super saiyan Malcolm X

Attached: 1661307207157699.jpg (236x340, 17.29K)

ideally, we are the last 2 races and all the others die long before, black v white is the only race war people want to see, good luck mate see you then

He had a lot of views which I'm sure a lot on here would agree with. The Jews got him for that reason.

Unfortunately a good per centage of this board are under the influence of Jews and won't be able to see past the fact he's a nigga.

You’re not wrong and in time when whites become the minority or outright gone, blacks or Asians are next since they’re the next homogeneous race with values that involve cultural preservation.
And I’ve seen articles call black guys the white guys of the black race, whatever that means, and the fact that black women are the treasured crown of PC bullshit, ironically setting her up with a white guy usually.
They’ve already decried Louis Farahkhan as an antisemite and a racist even though his message is similar to Malcom, so Malcom is really a token in the media since they don’t go into his real messages that won’t fly with them.
Blacks are definitely on the chopping block list of races because, countries, cultures, or religions are considered outdated in this new world, run by business who have no moral stake in anything

I wouldn't call myself a "hotep" but they have the right ideas.

I don't want a race war. A race war would be the ultimate Jewish trick. I just want peace and prosperity for my people without any meddling from Jews and their army of white liberals.

I agree that the major problem are the jews.
Hell, you can even have Africa when the main problem is solved, I dont care about people living their life and culture in their respective parts of the world
But I DO care about rootless people fucking up sovereign nations with culture, history and heritage
We could use more based niggers as you

Yes. You're learning. They spend a lot of time, money, and energy keeping both of us down and, more importantly, at each other's throats. If we banded together, they'd get very fucking nervous.

What does hotep imply beyond black ethnocentrism

Any brother that says anything about Jews gets turned into persona non grata. The problem with our race is that so many have been duped into thinking we have solidarity with the Jews, and we shouldn't speak out of line of their liberal agenda. Like I said, the same people who call me and others coons are all too happy to tapdance for their Jewish overlords.

It's weird because a lot of black people have values which, if a white person had them, they'd be branded a conservative or even further to the right, yet a lot of us vote Democrat.

Only one problem, genetics. Evolving isn't impossible, but your entire race reflects on you for how they act. How you even dare to say you support black lives matter, while your entire genetic pool are literally mass murders without any sentient remorse is beyond me.

Whites are manipulated through empathy and emotions, while blacks are manipulated by material objects and bright shiny things.

Start by actually claiming some form of education, take it seriously, and make the stride to be a sentient human and to only reproduce with another black female on that level on consciousness and then you'll be taken seriously.

Until then, you're not even knee deep. I can empathize with how shit it may be to be of a genetically inferior race. But I can not empathize with the fact that people stay docile into pushing their intellectual capability, which majority of niggers do not.

Blacks will end up with the money to afford education, but still result to killing one another, blacks will get into a good school and start gangs with other blacks.

They could be told this isn't good millions of times over and have clear lines explained for them and ignore them.

No people are more racist towards blacks than jews. Try and make a nigger joke in company and the one who laughs hardest will invariably be the big nosed rat

If we are the last 2 races and we both live peacefully for thousands of years eventually we will run into one another again, thats when the true big times race war will happen, dont worry about these little ones

Yeah no shit you dumb nigger: blacks were a test run, once the Jews saw the results in the 80s & 90s their kike schemes produced, they knew they could nigger up the rest of America in the coming decades. We're almost fully niggered up now.

That'll never happen. I was hoping after George Floyd we would eventually get there. I was at the protests and there were people of all colors there, and I thought that maybe this could be the start of a long journey of discovery of the truth, but nope. The Jewish media decided to just push critical race theory to distract the populace and have them arguing with each other over race.

Learning and knowing the truth.

Any kind of genetic deficiency in any race whatsoever could be edited out with a eugenics program in like 3 generations so it's kind of a non-issue once you actually get someone in power who isn't still clutching their pearls about the windmill of peace

How dare I say black lives matter? I always support my people. The police are Jewish attack dogs. Like I said in my OP they've even used the CIA against us with crack. We only appear "violent" because the Jews have glorified that among my people too.

Call me a nigger all you want, I'm sure some hook nosed heeb will be reading your post and rubbing his hands with glee.

bidda be dat tum

They fucking hate us, man. They'll be all up in the media patronising us, but they hate us and have always wanted to keep us down.

Why are you so mad at me if you agree with me?

He have to survive and hold the fire until God cleanses it all brother.

Nope. I actually agree with all you just said. I think you're aware. I think you're aware of how potent you are. I'm an Irish guy from Boston, nothing wrong with us working with each other.

You mentioned Motown. That's the issue that has affected me the most. I've been into music my whole life. Seeing the stark difference between Otis Redding and Pop Smoke is not only alienating but it's sad.

They're just destroying everything.

More likely whites and blacks will just go back to warring with themselves like how it was pre-colonialism

I’m glad to know there’s at least one black that hasn’t fallen for the jew scams. Every race has their niggers, so don’t get hung up a word.

Blacks are the biggest golems of the Jews. Jews promote the nigger at every possible moment as a shield to hide behind and as a way to destroy any cohesion in society, and niggers accept this relationship because they are then allowed to front jew owned businesses. Every jew is a huge rap and basketball fan as they run those scenes and they want to ape the perceived coolness of those things as their own. For every famous black rapper, there is a jew owner of his record label. For every black actor, there is a jew producer funding his movies. This goes down to every level. The majority of seemingly black owned or fronted business has a jew behind it waiting for the time to pull the rug out and get the real profits or use it as a way to attack and infiltrate others.

>blacks - golems
>spics - ultimate consoomers, their societies are the models of the future
>whites - hybrid of both golem and consoomers but also the targets since they are the most likely to rebel
>asian bug people - least likely to rebel against jews and mostly ignored

You're upset because you're the result of Anglo-Saxons and Jews or whatever raping a bunch of black female slaves, pumping you full of a bunch of cultural propaganda and nobody except the American left cares about you. We've been clued in for a long long time, except you LIKE A NIGGER have to throw a nigspin on everything. Alright, we got it, thanks for sharing. Saged because literally no one cares niggerboy.

Attached: 281-711877089.jpg (500x491, 28.34K)

Meanwhile at the same time as Motown songs about love, family values and finding happiness in life, whites were promoting sex, drugs and degeneracy with their rock and punk music.

Shall I tell you why? Because the Jews got their claws into white rock music before they discovered black rappers.

The Beatles, the king of all white rock artists, and their manager was called Epstein. Yep.

this nigga gets it

Because you "get" it but are still too dumb to get it

There are plenty of us, just that we're not dumb enough to announce it on social media like some of my brothers have done.

>Even hijacking BLM, a movement I support, to push their own agenda and promote Communism?
What, if anything did you learn about accepting help from Globohomo?

Attached: 1660660307610525.png (1064x1022, 748.02K)

The jews started the transatlantic slave trade to south america and enslaved your people yet they pin it on whitey. They pit us against each other so we dont focus on the real cause of our problems - the jews. Wake up as many people as you can and prepare for the wars to come.

Hi nigger, no offense I say this because I don't know your name. Anyways, we know all of what you're saying and I personally don't dislike (you) just to make things clear its niggerdom we hate cause by jews and the average low IQ/impulse control of blacks. If you know all of this you should know we don't want to hate, we want to separate. Why not embrace it and just become a black supremacist, quote Dr. Tony Martin and Nation of Islam. Who cares, fuck normies at least you're (hopefully) not some fully disgusting criminal nigger, at least negro nazi's don't get cancelled.

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-123309_YouTube.jpg (606x1021, 263.96K)

Unfortunately, whites are the golems of the Jews.

The FBI, Police, CIA, mainstream media, Hollywood, if they're not Jews a lot of them are white.

Look at every single US President ever (except Obama of course, but he was a golem too). All of them have done the Jews bidding.

You're not black. No black person would care to announce it or change their flag. Post disregarded.

You always support your people.

Again, a problem niggernon, you shouldn't support your people, when your people are feral savages. You should be fucking repulsed and ashamed. You get the title nigger here until there's a reason to not call you one. You're not getting the point, they don't feel anything when they murder another. They don't feel any remorse at all, they go out and glorify it. When whites do it, they get repulsed, or have mental trauma from it.

You're aware of the jew, good, but you're not aware of shame nor decency.

Eugenics implies that you'd start with a mass replacement, in a giant population, majority of those individuals would have to remove themselves from the gene pool willingly. Ie. Never passing on their genetics to their offspring. The only way for eugenics to work in 3 generations is to remove every last flaw from the pool with no possible mistake. Extinction of a trait is the only way to ensure it never comes back, even then, it has to be monitored, because sexual reproduction causes gene mutation.

If you went down the gene editing route, you'd have every zog peppet scraping at their own necks about muh human rights and threatening for WARRRR WAARRRR WAAARRRR.

I partially agree with you but the fact that you still believe in ‘black and white’ shows you’re under a Jewish spell.

I’m Igbo. That’s the name of my tribe, not ‘black’

All you ‘whites’ and ‘blacks’ are a mutt slave race who were too stupid, mentally weak or too low fertility to outcompete their Jewish brainwashing.

The only people left still fighting against the Jew are people who’s tribe still exists

It's the jews

Attached: Screenshot_20220728-163225.png (1080x2300, 306.5K)

The jew uses you as a shield and a golem. Unfortunately your purpose is to deflect attention from Jews and to promote their agenda of ethnic pollution.
While I can acknowledge that you, or any negro, are simply pawns in their game, I still retain the right to defend myself and community from the degenerate and often violent nature of your weakened race. Please understand, I don't hate you, there are black men I respect (malcom x and Thomas sowell come immediately to mind) but your people have become so debased and corrupted by Jewish influence that simply being in your proximity is a danger to me and my loved ones.
That said I want to encourage any person that desires to uplift their people.

Attached: 1649755326486.gif (362x336, 2.26M)

Fully agree. This problem was not started with black folks and won't end through them either. They've got their fingers in everything. And honestly, I'm not even anti-Semitic--not anti black either--but these fuckers have it codified in their religion.

The Talmud is the most damning evidence of all time. It should be illegal to preach any document that says it's OK to kill people outside of your religion. I think that attitude would change a lot.

But where do we start?

Attached: Screenshot_20220803-115225.png (755x902, 187.71K)

STFU you globohomo mossad gimp; entire life literally 3 black people ever caused problems, and one of them was a minor inconvenience.
Their aren't enough trees on the planet to make a scroll long enough to document all the "Wait, but HOW did I wind up in this fucked up situation? Oh yeah, jews popped up "wanting to help" instances of deception and treachery.

however, BLM was started with the sacrifice of trayvon whose father is a freemason

Attached: martin fraternal orders.jpg (666x555, 136.28K)

Attached: tracy martin.jpg (469x673, 102.18K)