FUCK student debt fags

this shit pisses me off. unless i get a 100% refund on the student debt that i paid off years ago, these people should never get their denbts forgiven

FUCK YOU! i shouldn't be PUNISHED for paying my denbts!

Attached: student-loans_protest_dc_072722getty_biden-student-loans[1].jpg (1280x719, 503.1K)

The more of these threads I see the more thankful I am that I never went to college.

Your taxes are going up too, retard.

Thanks for paying for my future faggot LMFAO

They should issue rebate checks to everyone who paid off student debts within the last 30 years for it to be fair.

100% agree but you know they won't
this shit will just be added to the US government debt which is already infinity, and they'll just print more shekels to give to the top jews

Attached: bidenspeaking.jpg (1024x683, 128.98K)

I don’t give a fuck about fair. I’ve had lots of job opportunities turned down obviously because I’m white. I need reparations.

For once they’re actually giving shekels to us bottom filth.

i literally am not getting shit. it's all because i paid back my loans, which is fucking stupid

They have literally already said that people who paid their loans get nothing. Like its not even a question.

Honestly, it's not the solution I would have chosen (that would be to allow student loans to be easily dischargeable in bankruptcy), but I'd accept it IF they were actually doing anything to fix the problem of colleges and banks price gouging degrees. But they aren't. Literally nothing is changing. In 10 years, you're gonna have another decade of kids demanding the same treatment.

I paid the minimum and haven't paid shit since covid. Thanks for the gibs

>muh reparations
Nigger tier. No one owes you shit. Fuck off.

College graduates are the top earners even those with shitty gender studies degrees. This shit just gives money to the rich.

K
You used too many misspellings it's too obvious but next time you'll succeed

Attached: 1652859037602m.jpg (1024x576, 46.1K)

I am going to vote for whoever will guarantee me the greatest number of zoomers in pods eating bugs going forward.

Didn't pay my loans specifically because I used my brain a decade ago to recognize that the model was unsustainable and loan forgiveness was guaranteed to happen. Took a bit longer to het here and they're still dragging their feet but some critical thinking would make it obvious that paying your loans off was a cuck move.

Only sad part is since I quit my job at Covid and went fulltime shitcoin trading I made more than their low ass annual income threshold. For the first time ever I made a fuckload of money so probably won't get that $10k freebie despite waiting so long for it and planning it lol. But who knows, pressure may be there to extend that offer to everyone.

And yet the deadbeats are getting reparations as usual.

They won't even trash the niggers and spiritual niggers credit for taking the bailout. They shouldn't be able to take a line of credit for 20 years for doing this shit. Instead (((Biden))) is just gonna forgive it and wipe it all clean holy fuck do I feel like a complete moron for paying down my college loans. I finished with 20k in debt too AND I took a Pell grant.
But to placate this relatively tiny part of the base they're pissing off the vast majority of boomers and tradies, you niggers better show out for Trump in 24

Lol
Be honest. They aren’t going to pay back those loans anyway.
He didn’t bail out students.
He bailed out the banks from another 2008 style student loan crisis.

Ah cool, you got your lambo too. Cool story