Listen to me. The AntiChrist is upon us

Covidhoax and deathshot depop were the entry stages.

The masses are awakening at a frightening speed. The UN is openly calling anyone questioning the Great Reset narrative a disinfo possible terrorist. The CDC has retracted all the Covid and vaxx bullshit. Fauci is stepping down.

This is all a plan peeps. In the next few weeks and months, the narrative is going to spin to hang those responsible. There will be a surge in freedom loving patriotic talk. The leaders who implemented all of this will be ran out of office.

It was never the elites intention to bring in worldwide tyranny via Covidhoax. Covidhoax was the entry point into getting the world to come together in a massive humanistic feel good moment of freedom, justice and peace.

There will be a man leading this movement. He will be seen as the ultimate peacemaker, a humanist to his core, a man to save the world.

This man will be the Biblical antichrist. He will he hailed as the second coming of Jesus, a messiah.

Get saved by the actual Jesus Christ, right now. Place your faith in Him alone for salvation. The Tribulation is about to begin.

Attached: Nosferatu_a_Venezia_(1988)_Kinski_stare.jpg (220x134, 7.15K)

Sup fag

I will strangle the Antichrist to death with my bare hands.

Do you enjoy larping as a christcuck?, you faggots are going to get what's coming to you

It will be jfk jr

The AntiChrist is upon us.
The anitchrist has been upon us my whole life an ain't done jack shit. Stop taking Jewish fairy tales literally.

Who will be the anti Christ?

Attached: 1661305523466810.jpg (614x455, 49.82K)

Nigger

XP - WINDOWS
4H - 4HZ
PJ - POWERFUL JUSTICE

NYX CODES

Attached: 1660783905757957.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

Yeah, the problem is not attacking people because they do believe doesn't make you Christian.
You have to walk the path of Christ by ( to do justly, walk humbly, love mercy.) -Micah 6:8
Champion peace ,follow the (ten commandments). Thou shall not Kill -13

According to Hippolytus and Iranaeus, the antichrist will come from the tribe of Dan.

Attached: Dan_(Francisco_de_Zurbarán).jpg (1016x2000, 860.46K)

A lot of people don't realize this but what you call the Antichrist is what the Jews call their Messiah.

>durr look at me im a retarded zoomer
next time dont bother posting either

True. Take a moment to enjoy the vindication and schadenfreude as the elites are exposed, but understand that the ac isn't here for the sheeples souls. He's here for yours. He will appeal to you. He will seem... reasonable. No one will follow the horned beast, but they will be deceived by the light bringer. Do not take it. Listen to your heart and instinct. It's God trying to reach you every way possible. And if you're too stubborn to listen now... may these words echo in your brains in the darkest moments to come you will surely need them: Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. Speak those words and know in your heart that he rose from the dead to ascend into heaven. Just that might be enough for you to make it too.

if the antichrist kills all the jews is he really so bad?

>The CDC has retracted all the Covid and vaxx bullshit.
oh yeah? i'd like to see that. of course you could just be a faggot -- chances are good judging by the fixation on mystical prophecy rather than plain reality

If we have a fake battle being staged between the white and black hats, consider if the Antichrist will arrive as a third party that exposes both hats. Notice on the Masonic checkerboard that the eye (Satan / Antichrist) is not on the checkerboard, but above it. The eye is not on a white tile, it's outside the game entirely. Likewise we have staircases leading away from the checkerboard, into Satan's false light. Perhaps the point will not be to deceive or trap you with a white tile but for the Antichrist to offer you the illusion of freedom by exposing the false dichotomy of the "good" and "evil" sides. When I hear Satanists talking about duality of good and evil, the "good" part is not really what I sense to be their endgame, but some kind of reconciliation between the two.

Black tiles = Illuminati, NWO, Covid hoax, vaccines, tyrannical dictatorship
White tiles = Trump, Q, NESARA, New Age
Perhaps the white hats will be temporarily victorious over the black hats, will fake alien arrivals to try and initiate people into New Age beliefs, only for the Antichrist to arrive and expose the aliens to be fake / demons and that the earth is flat. I feel like aliens are way too easy and obvious, I think Bluebeam is a bluff and the Antichrist will expose it to be a charade.

Reminder it is not our own wit that protects us from the Antichrist deception. It's a delusion that God gives you over to and only be trusting in the blood sacrifice Jesus Christ, the son of God performed to redeem you of your sins can you be saved and offered protection from the deception, nothing else can save you.

Attached: mason checkerboard.jpg (1846x1672, 1020.88K)

but why

>The UN
can lick my fuckin' balls.

Amen brother bear

>There will be a man leading this movement. He will be seen as the ultimate peacemaker, a humanist to his core, a man to save the world.
>This man will be the Biblical antichrist. He will he hailed as the second coming of Jesus, a messiah.
I won't be following him, that is for sure. I have my own agenda.

I believe it user. It has been a long time in the making. When he comes, I hope God gives me the strength to slay him. I want to slay the antichrist, God willing.

Attached: 1660901163456577m.jpg (851x1024, 113.92K)

>It's a delusion that God gives you over to
I will not be fooled by anything. Almost everyone in my life since birth has lied to me, and I learned that history is all lies and the "news" is all lies and that EVERYTHING is a lie, and thus expect anything new to be a lie.

Listen. If you are pure of heart and spirit. Start going to your local. Speak with real people. EVERY meaningful revolution was hatched in the back rooms of local taverns. Let’s remember our roots, find our brothers and reclaim our destiny. It is the natural first step.

Attached: 200A1CC4-7992-4501-A8BA-FD789E2F2A5C.jpg (1434x1497, 1.26M)

The tribulation started on March 6 2021.

We are already well into it.

Attached: The foolish ones will say 'The tribulation is not upon us'.png (1024x650, 59.87K)

Just two more weeks, my MIGA friend. All will change in two more weeks.

Why do Christians just look around at whoever they don't like and label them the AC? This is how it is all the time. It really makes you wonder why the Rabbis got their herds so paranoid over someone taking control of the governments of the world that's not them.

Attached: 84892073.gif (500x500, 1.48M)

Nigger we're getting superpowers before the solar maximum is over.