Aus/pol/ brekkie edition

niggers

paranoid schizophrenics btfo
news.com.au/lifestyle/food/restaurants-bars/sydney-nightclub-bans-staring-without-getting-prior-verbal-consent/news-story/c2bad0f95453e651bf2bf67941231d93
company can't afford a $3/hr payrise goy
news.com.au/finance/money/wealth/australian-chief-executives-obscene-wages-revealed/news-story/465b65480298f5b8b39532b22a70218c
where's greta?
baka.com.au/national/nsw/major-roads-closed-in-blue-mountains-due-to-black-ice-20220824-p5bc8c.html
kek
abc.net.au/news/2022-08-24/new-zealand-soldier-killed-ukraine-while-on-leave/101369042
by driving out competition, we can keep prices down
thenewdaily.com.au/finance/finance-news/2022/08/24/coles-grocery-inflation-profits/
morning fellas, what's for brekkie?
have at it

Attached: 1659221366451401m.jpg (1024x576, 78.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/national/nsw/major-roads-closed-in-blue-mountains-due-to-black-ice-20220824-p5bc8c.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good morning

The usual

Attached: coffee_and_cigarettes_by_blue_caffiend.jpg (800x1000, 91.32K)

Imagine getting thrown out for staring at some tits. Also, imagine actually going to a club that can throw you out for staring at some tits, ngmi.
Also I fucking hate the Lugenpresse-approved term 'cost of living crisis'. No dipshits, it's inflation. And inflation is caused by the banking systems eternal Smaug greed, plus money supply. Prolly niggers too idk. It's like they think it all just appeared magically, like rain. Cunts.
And fuck brekkie, that's for poofters.

Morning cunts. Another glorious day in the wagie-cagie, and I'm just can't wait.

On one hand, we have teacher shortages nationwide, to such a degree that teacher aides are being used to set class programs because teachers are under staffed and classes are larger than ever, there's a $40K bonus for graduates to join pub. ed. and even 3rd years are being used as teachers during work experience placements.
anyone seen gravity? where only the chosen get offered higher education and everyone else is relegated to farming?
meanwhile, the farming sector is under attack, worldwide...
i always knew i'd get to see america burn, seems i'll get to see the whole world go up in righteous flames

The profit formula for nightclubs has been the same forever. Hot girls bring in the men, men spend the money on the girls for a chance to sniff their holes. Start fucking with that by banning men for doing the shit men do and your clubs gonna be in a world of hurt financially. Imagine a club full of women who buy 2 drink then leave because there's no blokes.

>In an Instagram post from earlier this month, the club said “safety officers” in pink vests would enforce the staring rules.
This is some black mirror shit.

are energy prices rising the same way as europe in aus? how bad is it? can we expect riots this winter?

Lol the number of times Club 77 had sex happening in the toilets, people openly doing bumps of coke...etc

The guy who owned it, Charles, used to put gigs on and then burgle people's housesknowing they were out. When he was pushing 40 he was banging 16 year olds in exchange for drugs.

Signalling always cover bullshit. Anyway, get a job, you lazy faggots.

>Club 77 said it wanted to remain a “safe space” and so had updated its rules because it had recently, “attracted some people who do not share our values and ethics when it comes to club culture”.
Maybe if we didn't import 100K Indians and Africans a year this wouldn't be an issue kek.

>pink vests

Sounds like a gay club

FEDPOL FAGGOT
>NO BODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU EAT GAY CUNT
EAT A DICK FOR INTERWEB VALIDATIONS ON INSTCOCK

>THERE IS NO POLITCAL SOLUTION
>THERE REMAINS ONLY A MILITANT OPTION, WHICH WILL LEAD TO A POLITICAL SOLUTION

FUCK JEWS
FUCK FED POL FAGGOTS
FUCK STATE POL FAGGOTS
FUCK ASIO/ASIS FAGGOTS
FUCK PARLIAMENT FAGGOTS
FUCK ALL OF POLLIES FROM FEDERAL TO LOCAL
FUCK JEWS
FUCK BLACK CUNT NEGRO MONKEY POX CUNTS
FUCK CHINKS
FUCK SAND NIGGERS
FUCK TURKS THE ARABS OF EUROPE IMBRED CUNTS
FUCK SHIT SKINS
FUCK COCONUT CUNTS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK CHRISTIANS FOR BEING WEAK CUNTS THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS THE DEVIL
FUCK ISLAM WHICH IS JUDAISM 2.0
FUCK HINDU CUNTS
FUCK SIKH CUNTS WHO ARE JUST A MIX OF HINDU AND MUSLIM
FUCK FAGGOTS
FUCK IGA, WOOLIES, COLES AND ALDI ETC
FUCK THE LOW IQ SOCIETY WE LIVE IN
FUCK CUNTS WITH HOMES
FUCK RENTERS
FUCK THE HOMELESS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK HITLER THE ROTHSCHILD JEW
FUCK STALIN THE JEW
FUCK PILOTS
FUCK BUS DRIVERS
FUCK THE TRUCK DRIVERS
FUCK TAXI AND UBER CUNTS IN A SPECIAL MANNER THE DOGS
FUCK ALL SPICES
FUCK JEWS
FUCK THE SYSTEM

WE ARE WEAK AS JEWS IN SPORTING ACTIVITES
>MY HEART BLEEDS EVERYDAY WATCHING MY NATION FALL
>I WANT TO COLOMBIAN NECK TIE POLITICIANS AND "JOURNALISTS"
>FREE JULIAN ASSANGE AND LET HIM SPEAK
FUCK MONEY
FUCK BITCHES
FUCK RETARDS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK THE AVERAGE WORKER
FUCK PUBLIC SERVANTS WHO ONLY SERVE THEMSELVES
FUCK THE WHOLE SYSTEM

>I WANT MY NATION AND PEOPLE TO PROSPER ENDLESSLY
FUCK YOU

FUCK CHINA
FUCK JOE BIDEN FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO THE U.S.
FUCK THE QUEEN FOR ALLOWING PAKISTAN 2.0
FUCK THE AUS GOVERNMENT FOR MAKING US S.E. ASIA 2.0

>I WANT MY FUCKING NATION TO PROSPER CUNTS

I HOPE ALL THE VAXXXED DROP IN ONE DAY
I HOPE ALL THE LOW IQ UNVAXXXED WHO JUST HAPPENED TO NOT TAKE THE VAXXX DROP DIRECTLY AFTER

FUCK THE "FREE" WORLD WHEN WE ARE NOTHING BUT CORPORATE SLAVES

>FUCK (You)

Do these fucking retards not know why people go to bars? Absolute morons just destroyed their own livelihood.

>No staring
Fuck me. Clown world just keeps getting better

Attached: Starebear.jpg (474x316, 14.38K)

happening

not really, memefaggot

Then they'll have articles blaming Misogynistic men for clubs having to close down because women aren't going to go there and buy their own drinks.

You're focusing on the wrong thing, mong.

Test

Can a pre-bunk be de-bunked?

Only with this one simple trick

Attached: 1661380103753830.jpg (650x800, 278.84K)

>women aren't going to go there and buy their own drinks
kek, i can't imagine being this much of a cuck. i have never purchased drinks for a whore at a bar or club.

Good morning, comrades. How is the weather?

Attached: bWVkaWEvRlpYc0JEV2FRQUU5QzE2LmpwZw==.jpg (1364x2048, 357.38K)

>theage.com.au/national/nsw/major-roads-closed-in-blue-mountains-due-to-black-ice-20220824-p5bc8c.html

ftfy

The gf

Attached: JTcox_87_400x400.jpg (400x400, 43.12K)

Oh yeah. I forgot people were setting themselves on fire over the vaxx mandates and we got a quarter mil marching in the streets, The Ukraine, y'know.
>Brekkie
copper tablet and some soluble fiber to go with the toast.
looks like I'm gonna get some sun with my exercises at lunchtime.

Attached: 1633348393676.jpg (1280x720, 128.08K)