Gay man makes song telling trannies they will never be women

Gay man makes song telling trannies they will never be women. youtu.be/xDmaPIKrC-A

Attached: IMG_20220824_145323.jpg (1080x579, 75.84K)

uh... based? /ourfag/

not gonna lie this gay man made me laugh so he is cool

Gay men who suck up to right wingers are cringe. They hate you and want to murder you, dumbasses.

Same goes for trannies who suck up to right wingers, women who suck up to right wingers, Jews who suck up to right wingers, any racial/ethnic minorities that suck up to right wingers. Morons.

Attached: E3fmHZMVcAUYk-e.jpg (1200x675, 77.11K)

Buy a fucking ad you utter faggot, this sort of parody music is made by people who were neither funny enough to be actual comedians nor talented enough to be actual musicians - the Ls, the Gs, the Bs and the Ts all belong up against the same wall.

>women who suck up to right wingers

Since when do right wingers want to murder women?

Absolutely KKKringe

OK they are willing to let women live as breeding stock.

Literally a gay man coping with the fact that taking dick in the ass is embodying the female/feminine sexual role. Every time he gets fucked in the butt he is becoming a woman in that interaction. Trans women are just these same gay men who decide to go all-in on dick-taking, but by taking testosterone blockers and female hormones, they literally hormonally become women. this guy is essentially a fence sitter.

Both are gay but some trannies look pretty.

Right wingers just want them to have good lives, leftists want them to be corporate slaves.

Wow great he's still a disgusting faggot

i like men
i hate niggers
simple as

Uh huh and you're a useful idiot, simple as.

If it was a good life you'd be able to recruit more women to do it by choice.

You should still kys immediately

>Gay men who suck up to right wingers are cringe
Never thought id find myself agreeing with a memeflaggot but here we are.

Attached: 12765024558.png (647x550, 6.89K)

Maybe if you leftists weren't so uncool/unfunny/insufferable/impossible to the point they'd rather hand out with people who want to murder them...

We can't because the Jews have brainwashed them ever since they were kids.

Also, the trad-con right has so many women. We just have women who have their shit together and not tattooed and drugged out ferral club rats.

White women and gay men know they're next on the chopping block after us straight men. There's nothing left to take from straight men, and oppression Olympians are already making move to chip away at the privileges and protected status of women and faggots. There's no honor among thieves, women and faggots will make us look like resetera with how much trannies they'll bash in the near future. All that matters in this world is power, and they won't give an inch for it to their "allies".

similar to what you see a nigger being responsible and say "thats a black man, not a nigger"
that faggot is alright but only insofar that he hates trannies

>Gay men who suck up to right wingers are cringe
Is this you admitting that leftoids are mental?

Ofc a donkey would write about sucking. The ass needs its kissing

ngl i don't have a problem with gay dudes the way they used to be when it was secret and otherwise you'd never know
just act normal and stay the fuck away from kids, it's that easy

Kek, that really makes you think; the women and minorities would rather hang out with us than with SJWs

The reason why it was a "secret and otherwise you'd never know" is because if people did find out you'd be stigmatized or worse

Fuck faggots, makin me laugh n shit, I don't like it

Left wingers want to ratio you on twitter
Right wingers want to put you in an asylum or turn you into fertilizer

Left wingers have problems and I try to stay far away from twitter politics because of it. But let's put things in perspective

Attached: 1661214977453979.jpg (1080x1666, 299.85K)

Being gay in the 1950s sounds eerily similar to not being a leftist in college in 2022. You're basically the religious right of this era.

lmao.

Attached: ywnbaw.webm (1578x888, 571.39K)

>Right wingers want to put you in an asylum or turn you into fertilizer
Depends how far right. The vast majority just don't want obnoxious pride parades with men thrusting around kid and indoctrination in schools, basically, keep your shit in the bedroom and away from kids, and they don't want this victim bullshit, and "muh gay rights" when gays already have the rights every other person has in a western nation.

Yeah I remember when right wingers at college could go to prison for having sex. You aren't being hyperbolic at all.

This is what retards actually believe