Student debt crisis resolved

Student debt crisis resolved

Attached: student debt crisis resolved.png (600x528, 380.69K)

Fuck off boomer

Attached: 20220824_174849.jpg (2048x1171, 230.09K)

Boomers on suicide watch

Just don't go to college problem solved

False equivalence. Those people didn't jump in front of the trolley and then complain about jumping after they landed.

Attached: bidenspeaking.jpg (1024x683, 128.98K)

Nope. New solution: taxpayers will foot the bill for every cost irresponsible fucks generate. We can always just print more dollars anyway, right? Also, fuck you if you're responsible and pay your loans back and contribute everything that makes society and the economy function: you're an asshole and no free money for you.

Communist insurrection is in full swing.

Make college free. Problem solved.

>waaaaah pay off my transgender dance therapy degree

Isn’t the absurd pricing for colleges in US the root of the problem? Why does it supposedly cost that much to run the school?

Just make student loans dissolve with bankruptcy so banks won't give loans out for women's studies anymore. The problem is so easily solvable but no one wants to. It's all so tiresome.

woo more inflation for EVERYBODY yaaay

You missed the quotes.

/r/fuckfastfood
/r/fuckcars
/r/fuckuniversities

>student debt crisis
This is a bail out of the banks

> Communist insurrection is in full swing.
Based. I’m glad I voted for Joe

forgot comrade general dollar stores

>free
How?

>Based. I’m glad I voted for Joe

Attached: bunkercel.jpg (640x464, 57.1K)

Based literal retard

interesting theory
they knew the bums couldn't pay the loans so they decided to take it from those who could
believable, but i still think it's just democrats buying votes

>Why does it supposedly cost that much to run the school?
corruption, having more money (power) is its own means and end for those types

Tuition should absolutely go up. Academia needs to get back on the right track. Only 20% of adults maximum should have a four year degree. Higher education works as a club good, not a público good.

No. They must all die. They agreed to same terms as the other people on the track. A deal is a deal.

When I read seethe like this I unironically realize burgers enjoy getting cucked 24/7 by corporations.

Our government might be incompetent but at the end of the day it's us who have the best roads, barely any beggars, almost free uni, and no speed limits like any free country should.