One of the best Jews who ever lived

Attached: BD.jpg (3945x3000, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jNn72qnp6kI
youtu.be/jynISJFUpmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hate his music.
its gay.

If there are demons/aliens/lizards walking among us, then Bob Dylan is most definitely one of them.

This guy came to my town and was such an old asshole. Wouldn't play any of his popular stuff and constantly bitched about how people outside the fence were listening for free. I have a first pressing of his first album though and am waiting for him to die so I can sell it.

Most overrated "musician" ever. Fuck off nigger.

>60's mumble rapper kike writing protest songs
Musically speaking, Dylan is nothing.

: I think a guy called Hitler said it: It 's a Jewish problem. Because everything we get going, they'll end up selling it to us. As soon as Hank Williams died, they bought his guitar and gave it to Bobby Dylan, then they told the world that Bobby Dylan was actually Hank Williams, and that he'd been up on the road and that he was a hobo. And they bought up a whole bunch of these I love you babies in my big brass bed, and gave him the songs and put him up as a star, you dig, and they sold the image of Hank Williams through Zimmerman. It's the same thing they've done all the way down the line, every time one of us dies they just buy up the graveyard and sell it back to us. Every time we make a mistake and back up they just move on in, 'til they end up running it. They're slick motherfuckers, they're running it.
Charles Manson

1pbtid

Didn't he rape a 12 year old?

youtu.be/jNn72qnp6kI

Attached: 56A73BA9-B929-4CD8-8699-D82442CF092A.jpg (750x930, 342.66K)

jackson c frank was better. also
youtu.be/jynISJFUpmg

Attached: 4244379443.jpg (474x379, 17.82K)

Yuck

Captcha: Jews eat babies

Seriously seriously over rated.
Yes
>constantly bitched about how people outside the fence were listening for free
Truly a Jew

I second this

Lou reed and Leonard Cohen were superior kikes, both dead now. Dylan still alive. Hmm

Didn't know Reed was part of the tribe

I can't bring myself to hate early Jewish American composers like Irving Berlin and George Gershwin.

I wasnt aware of that. I hope not. I just like his music.

I agree. Most of my favorite jews are musicians, same with niggers. Still doesn't mean I want to share a country with them.

average Dylan fan

Attached: GjtPAwN.jpg (501x900, 58.6K)

Satanist and a darkity dark one.
I don't think he's a violent jew but more evil than that. He clearly HATES human beings.

I was always the biggest Dylan fan growing up.
Used to rationalize his conversion to Christianity as why he was a good jew. But eventually I saw this as cope and went looking for more answers.

What is so bad a bout Dylan? He is the opposite of the Disney/marvel jew. They want to reduce everything thing to black and white and capture and control the NPC crowd.

Dylan is a different type of jew, he creates a sense of depth and meaning where it doesn't really exist. Not good at putting my ideas into words but... I would say he adds fake poetic depth to a meaningless world and this is opium for a different type of NPC sort of a high IQ NPC... Other bands that are in this vain Paul Simon and even Vampire Weekend...

Hopefully someone more analytic can take this as a starting off point

I disagree that Dylan's poetic depth is "fake." He's excellent with words, and many of his lyrics are quite profound.