OFFICIAL $20k CELEBRATION THREAD

>MFW loans knocked down from $25k to $5k
THANK YOU JOE BASEDEN!

I’m fucking going out for ice cream tonight to celebrate.

Attached: 252A72AD-6F23-4F4F-9EA5-C02EBA02FA19.jpg (702x720, 166.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1QYqEbxLjt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it wiped out my $8k student loan

Fuck. This is incredibly based. Was Brandon the real Dark MAGA all along?

Joe Pedo

Any Forums chuds will hate this just to be contrarian retards

>will hate
nah, I bought crypto, this is bullish for crypto

I can finally make a big donation to my favorite OnlyFans sex worker and complete my Funko Pop collecton!

Based I'm ridin with Biden once the check clears.

Don’t give a fuck he just handed me $20k he can sniff all the lolis he wants.

It's good to have goals. I plan on buying more legos and spoiling a certain twitch streamer. Thanks joe biden!

You do you, bro. I hate Funko Pops, but if I had to pick I’d rather have 20k in Funko Pops than 20k in debt.

I hate how many poor people are on this board. It disgusts me that you are even eligible for the loan forgiveness.

Attached: 1660567158681568m.jpg (1024x563, 114.32K)

Lmao at your larping faggot ass
Give me your address and I’ll come take a shit in your face.

Based and same

The blatant lying is obvious. Thanks for getting the hopes up for the other degenerates :^)
>is it 20k forgiveness
Nope
>did it pass congress?
Nope
Lol

You're gonna be real disappointed

Doesn't need to pass congress retard. Watch and learn.
youtube.com/watch?v=1QYqEbxLjt4

How am I larping?

You have absolutely zero clue how this works. This will be hilarious

Just went to college for free thanks Biden

it seems that Joe is guaranteed the victories in the elections

Attached: 1615979722666.webm (1280x720, 1.07M)

>Pell grants are only given to poverty stricken niggers
>Everyone on Any Forums got one

Attached: 1633350088768.jpg (1024x1024, 71.57K)

>Biden will never forgive student loans
>Okay, maybe he will but it won't pass congress
(You are here)
>Just you wait chud it will go to the courts
>It was just money that would of went to Isreal instead..
LMAO

Between me and my immediate family over 100k is gone. Our bloodline is 100k wealthier. Ridin with Biden from now on!

Attached: c84.jpg (500x426, 37.42K)

So you glowniggers are paid to post here, from the White House.

You want us to vote for the Democrats so they give out gifts? Even though they only hand out money during an election season?

18 U.S. Code § 597 - Expenditures to influence voting

The DoJ really does look the otherway when Democrats commit crimes.

Why should anyone trust a Democrat, when they above all the laws?

Hillary Clinton stole classified documents and there was no FBI raid, she got to keep them.

That is who you are giving out gifts i.e. federal money for?

Lotta crimes being committed by the DNC, paid for the by US taxpayers.

Turns out, Biden doesn't even have the authority to do such a thing, but when you are paid to commit crimes on the internet, why should the law matter?

I do forgive you and will always love you, but take a look at what you are doing and who you are protecting.

Look at the crimes you are committing, all for people like Clinton\Milley\Garland who will have you executed the moment you lose value.

Good luck glow poster!

Attached: download.png (436x275, 218.09K)

>congress has to pass executive orders
Fucking lol.
Seethe more.
And even if it did, it would be suicide to vote against.

Yeah I've heard this same nonsese time and time again. How did that FBI raid go? Trump in jail yet?
>nnnnot y..yet!
(You are here)

Good luck. Just like the Obama program. At the end of the day no one will actually qualify.

my loan shark game me student aid, where do I get money?

cope

>thinks its going to be an executive order
wew lad

Attached: 1630034544007.webm (480x566, 857.45K)

Yup, taxpayer money straight to liberals.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 15-00-18 Infowars There's a War on for Your Mind .png (1358x353, 410.1K)

Yes user. Congress handles the money. Otherwise pedo joe with a pen and a phone could just anyone or anything billions of dollars. Executive orders are not imperial decrees with no limitations.

Lol fuck off you retarded ass schizo.
>m-muh sekret agencies posting on my anime board!
You stupid nigger I didn’t say I was voting for Biden but I’ll take 20k.

Oh boy! Now you can take out another loan!

Attached: Klaus Schwab and Joe Biden.jpg (3408x2272, 2.1M)

>Forgiven debt is now income
lol

20k less to repay, hell yea!

Wait a minute now. This only forgives loans for some people and have to be a pell grant recipient. So you have to apply for a pell grant. If youve recently finished or dont plan to return to college you wont apply for a pell grant and wont get debt forgiveness.

Tl;dr YOU still owe joe biden for the full 25k. No refunds. Vote blue no matter the jew.

Attached: biden-us-mideast-62231.jpg (4000x3054, 1.24M)

Biden doesn't have the authority to cancel debt.

>I hate how many poor people are on this board. It disgusts me that you are even eligible for the loan forgiveness.

It's gonna really disgust you that my salary is literally at the cap (125k) and they gave me a raise this year to 140k, but my taxable income is below the threshold because of contributions to 401k and my company commuter train benefit (so I can get to work for mr shekelwitz on the public transit instead of in a wagie cagie), and since the raise happened in the spring, I'll still qualify for the forgiveness.

For reference, my student loan balance was about $60k when I graduated ($11k private and just under $50k federal).

I paid all of the private loans off first and then started chipping away at the federal loans. I graduated in 2015 and my balance is just under $20k, which hasn't moved since the Covid freeze. I'm very conflicted on this because on the one hand, it is both rewarding bad behavior and buying votes. On the other, the jewish fiat and educational bubble complex choking Americans who have no choice but to play into their system, plus the fact that I've already given them most of their money, makes me not really give a fuck anymore.

Attached: 1660959703963660.jpg (523x929, 95.85K)

>WTF I love usury now
Get fucked Shekelfags

>And even if it did, it would be suicide to vote against
Kek, boyo you ain't seen shit yet. They'll propose some other asinine shit that will make the repubs vote against it. Media will blame them for taking away gibs(that were never coming) and Biden will hold that carrot on a stick for morons like you to come and vote again. The game is you :)

I'm riden with Biden now!

This is totally an organic post, definitely not a paid shill team member.

>filled on hopeium
>gonna get a bowl of nopeium
Its going to be wonderful

Attached: Dyfpa7DV4AE0XKC.jpg (350x228, 17.43K)

>free money for retards who spend more than they earn
Cool! And it most definitely won't have any adverse effects.

>but I’ll take 20k
No you won't because that's not the correct amount. Nigger brain

yeah because a small percent of what was already his base got a undeserved handout which is infuriating the vast majority of middle income earners who didn't waste 80G on a diversity studies degree.

>worst case scenario
>shit stays the same
Oh no it’s almost as if I were already doing just fine with that!

Golems Law

Attached: cartoon1661374673497.jpg (1080x2770, 930.07K)

Reminder that anyone that says something contrary to what you think is just a shill :)

you’re welcome

Attached: 7CB1F3BD-BE00-408A-B018-0C601DB7EB1E.jpg (726x1024, 128.87K)

>>worst case scenario, I'm wrong
>>either way I still win
Can't wait to see you again bro

They think this will help them in the midterms, it won't because those people are almost all Democrats and it's gimicky as fuck.
>Sure I suck at being president here take some free money pulled from your own taxes..

Attached: grief-model.jpg (1316x924, 255.89K)

ibtheysaynowhitepeople

Attached: 1627756293286.jpg (640x694, 268.21K)