Meat Substitute

You WILL eat the meat substitute. You WILL save the environment. You WILL eat zero bugs for humanity. You WILL own nothing. You WILL be happy

Attached: EAT ZEM.jpg (1080x1920, 541.84K)

No.

Attached: 1639038721079.jpg (1280x720, 64.66K)

Bugs are already in everything sold in america.

Bug - >:|
Bug, underwater - :o

>convert to judaism
>religion forbids eating ze bugs
>???
>success

I predict in less than 10 years every fast food chain will have bugs on their menus

Attached: 1626297124870.jpg (410x598, 25.35K)

EU countries making plans to ration energy and the WEF making a big push to eat bugs. I can't wait to get under my blanket because I'm cold and nibble on my cockroach.

What euphemism do you think they'll use on ingredients lists? Obviously they're not going to use the word bug or insect. "Animal based protein" maybe?

>Insects are major disease vectors, for both parasites and viruses
>Half of the calories in insects cannot be extracted from them because it's contained within inedible chitin
>You cannot selectively eat the meat of insects, they are too small, so you end up eating all of their internal organs, and the disease vectors carried within them, a vast majority of which pass through the digestive tract
>You have to eat their poo, you don't get a choice not to
>They all taste disgusting and require enormous amounts of unhealthy processing just to make them somewhat palatable
>The conditions on the bug farms are going to be substantially worse than the worst factory farms on the planet - nobody cares about the wellbeing of insects, and that is going to translate to half your insect "food" being mulched up diseased fungus'd garbage
>The actual nutritional elements are in low concentrations in insects, they are last resort survival food and cannot sustain a healthy population. You will need to supplement with vitamins and minerals like a diseased vegan

They might introduce quirky little characters like 'Gary the Worm' or 'Colin the Cockroach' and add them to happy meals. Kids will cry and demand these colourful little toys, while consuming their mealworm patty and roach nuggets. Only takes one generation to be desensetized to eating bugs.

you will eat ze bugs and live in luxury pod

Attached: seapod.jpg (1446x705, 255.59K)

>inedible chitin
LMAO negative IQ thrid worlder. It's literally the most healthy part.

You will one day miss the days you could still eat the bugs.

Attached: 1661275969145594.png (720x640, 339.31K)

Do they know they’re satirists at this point? We aren’t doing anything they say. Notice they don’t say “you will be disarmed” cause they don’t want plant that flag.

>give meaty taste to food
More like they'll give food the taste of shit. I've given these to my birds (dried mealworms). That's what they smell like. Birds love them, tho

It's already in use: "grillion protein" for crickets.

add to that their palatability is shit and you will also have to mix in a ton of additives like msg. Just everything oozing color and taste additives.

ok enjoy your cricket dinner

Woah, its almost like insects are also animals and does in fact consist of meat.

Probably something like e1600 flavour enhancer (cockroach based)

>Meat Substitute
You mean politicians, refugees, lawyers and journalists?