Are they the most fucked European country demographics-wise?

Are they the most fucked European country demographics-wise?

Attached: France_Flag_Map.svg.png (800x784, 41.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/france-as-epicenter-of-fertility-transition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No that’s us.

Every time you ask yourself what’s the most fucked country in Europe by any measurement, it’s us.

UK, Sweden, Germany and France are tied for sucking globokike cock

Yes, by far

no thats us

Today I went to work and as usual I took the bus and as soon as I got in NIGGERS were there I left and NIGGERS were outside I took the train and there were plenty of NIGGERS im tired of NIGGERS fucking cucked shithole I genuinely hope we get nuked we're literal jews at this point

No. We’re all fucked. In England there’s about 60 million people. 20 million of those are pensioners who will die soon, 20 million non white English and 20 million white English (90% of which are dumb cattle). We are all fucked. At least (((they))) will burn in hell

>all
Not the Balkans, we are just the right amount of developed to enjoy life, but not developed enough that migrants want to stay.

Same like the population of france is 67 millions like 30 millions are french 10 to 15 millions are occitanians spanish portuguese or italian and the rest are nafris niggers

not refuting you but hasn't Italy also been getting swamped by migrant boats over the last 15 years?

Might want to check your eyesight.

They have a high fertility rate by European standards, but it might because of niggers and mudslimes.

unz.com/akarlin/france-as-epicenter-of-fertility-transition/

Attached: map-germany-france-fertility.png (631x653, 237.51K)

Sweden is more fucked than France

Attached: Islam in Europe.jpg (842x966, 334.16K)

I read that more than half of newborns in uk and france are nonwhite, dunno if its true or not

Probably Switzerland or Belgium by proportion, but yes we're in the top.

Attached: blacks in europe.png (1026x634, 177.68K)

>Europe getting conquered by another Abrahamic religion
Abrahamics keep dabbing on pagan/atheist whites kek

>I took the bus
You get what you deserve

Pic related is Germany's demographics

Attached: german population pyramid.png (1024x768, 21.43K)

>20 million of those are pensioners who will die soon, 20 million non white English and 20 million white English (90% of which are dumb cattle).
Are you counting the slavs as non white English or white English?

holy shit

Why does total population go farther than those 2 variables?

Yes we are. Not a single town of >500 people is spared now. It is worse, MUCH worse than what Any Forums thinks.
All it took is 40 years to fuck it all completely. The ones responsible for that are all dying out, no justice will ever be served. Boomers are all dying out and bringing the country in their grave with them.

not sure about croatia but arent serbia and bosnia demographically fucked? they are all here.

Go back to america, mutt.

>All it took is 40 years to fuck it all completely.
The US got to where it is in about 50-60 years. That's all the longer it takes to destroy a country forever.

Stacked on top of each other. In other words, non migrants of the youngest age group outnumber migrants by a narrow margin. What it does not show is how many of those "non migrants" are actual Germans vs new "Germans". In other words we can assume near 100% of migrants are non whites, and of the "non migrants" we could probably assume 20-30% are non Europeans or mixed meaning from now on there are more non Germans being born in Germany than Germans. Fuck the jews.

Every nation that betrayed their kings deserve to be jewish cattle.

Dit moi Pierre, Les Occitans sont-ils blanc?

>we can assume near 100% of migrants are non whites,
No you fucking retard. Not even most

Yes, we are fucked demographically also. It turned into ethnic composition of countries and I glanced over what OP asked.

Attached: download (9).jpg (190x265, 8.19K)

Your country died long ago Francois, like mine but even earlier

It took more than 2 centuries this gradualy went to shit and now we are at the end of the line.

Oui, même si je sais ou tu veux en venir et il y a en effet des traces de métissage levantin ou turquoide chez certaines personnes, mais ça reste assez minoritaire. Maintenant le sud est rempli de réels maghrébins.

France gave French citizenship to everyone in their random far-flung shithole overseas territories.

one more evidence of my post, every European nation did this. so enjoy

yes but not because of percentages because those aren't tracked (supposedly) but because of banned paternity tests. imagine having your bitch cheat on you and shit out a different colored baby and the state forces you to pay for it for 18 years. yikes

"muslim" is not a racial category, it's dumb to use it for stats. If you get millions of christian niggers from central africa they won't be counted.

Sur la côte c'est l'enfer, mais les régions plus rurales/centrales sont pépère pour l'instant, c'est sympa la Lozère par exemple, mais bon c'est vieux, pas de jeunes donc c'est pas bon sur le moyen/long terme si la situation ne bouge pas :/

Stupid paki cunt

>to everyone everywhere*

At least in the U.S we have some census data on the birth rate of each race I can't even imagine what the UK, French, and German white birth rates are. I can't imagine it's not very grum