I know one of you can and will pass this along. This board is infested with Russian shills

I know one of you can and will pass this along. This board is infested with Russian shills.

Dear Dugin,

This is why you stay in the shadows. Yeah, the money and parties and pats on the back are nice. Were they worth having a target on your back? Watching your daughter get blown to smithereens? Didn't think so. You knew. This whole time, you knew that the only way the powerful know how to deal with people who scare them is murder. That they don't understand that ideas don't die with their creator. And still you became public. Enjoy the mess you've made for yourself.

t. a nobody

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_220821070936-alexander-dugin-2017.jpg (1200x675, 90.94K)

meds status: not taken

I wonder if darias cunt was extra crispy. Migh put on some BBQ sauce on it before giving her the ole lickeroo.

>redditspacing memeflag accusing anyone of being shills.
I'll bite. You're obviously either a genuine newfag or a schizophrenic who thinks people care about what shitty country you're from, like thailand or some equally irrelevant shithole.
Nonetheless, crying russian shills is more akin to 2016 era CNN histrionics, maybe you'll find more traction with their crowd on reddit.

Also as much as I'm sure the FSB isn't exactly ONI Section III in terms of competence, performing a high profile assassination within Russia and managing to not get caught clearly suggests the aid of American intelligence lol

There are no Russian shills. Just a bunch of disillusioned Americans that think Russia is genuinely a trad savior of the white race even though Russia doesn't give a single fuck about the plight of western europeans.

who are the Trolls from Olgino

I'm sure who did it will change whether or not she's fucking dead.

It doesn't matter. You get powerful ideas out, those pretending at being powerful get scared and will do everything they can to kill you.

i don't know who cares about russian shills except globohomo shills

I honestly can't stop laughing at how this far-right ideologue has been spewing hatred for years and then gets to watch his own daughter being killed in revenge.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: Aleksandr Dugin.jpg (1280x720, 92.95K)

>globohomo

There you are. Pass it on, thanks.

If you can just write off people who disagree with you as literal robots then it spares you from having to actually interrogate the ideas of theirs provoking your butt frustration

>There are no Russian shills. Just a bunch of disillusioned Americans that think Russia is genuinely a trad savior of the white race even though Russia doesn't give a single fuck about the plight of western europeans.
There are also Russian shills.

Attached: Russian troll factory NBC.jpg (1067x600, 66.27K)

Vertically integrated American media-intelligence conglomerate: LOOK AT THIS FUCKING FACTORY OF LIES, LOOK AT IT, nevermind mind the self-own being compounded by it also being the drollest office building on earth

Dugin is a manlet pedo.

itt

Attached: 7f4e3b085a03ba6d60fd4a7ce5b41eb1.jpg (280x280, 16.35K)

I guess his head got too big.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

literally who gives a shit about this retarded cunt. he's probably somewhere in russhit being a retarded slav like the rest of them. why are you leftoids so fucking obsessed with this idiot?

Attached: ukraine reddit putin and russians live rent free in the minds of plebbitors2.jpg (1454x1549, 539.89K)

Disillusioned American here. It's both. You can usually tell because they're only marginally better at making memes than hohols or glowniggers.

>I honestly can't stop laughing at how this far-right ideologue has been spewing hatred for years and then gets to watch his own daughter being killed in revenge.

that's it. take your sorry r3ddit ass and go the fuck back.

Attached: ukraine soy reddit eats chocolate.png (3451x2998, 3.24M)

>Just a bunch of disillusioned Americans that think Russia is genuinely a trad savior of the white race
they aren't a savior. they're a destroyer. a destroyer of liberalism. that's why they're praised by newfags

Attached: the russia butthurt belter russhurt human rights activist ukraine nato shill.png (2000x2000, 170.83K)

>t. Haven’t listen to what he said at the funeral

Ad hominem
Dugin is a genius nerd who tried to play a badass's game. FAAFO.

Attached: HoOh.jpg (900x506, 256.05K)