Millenials had it the worst

Millenials had it the worst.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: gifgif.gif (184x196, 497.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMwGrSa9O0A
youtu.be/JP9gyEoPOl8?list=RDMMJP9gyEoPOl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't because it's true. I never asked to be put on Ritalin when I was 4 because I was "too energetic" and my parents are gen x NPCs who follow authority figures to the edge of a cliff. It ruined my life forever. Hitting a mid life crisis during a planet wide societal collapse is just icing on top of the cake.
I also want my foreskin back.

>Hitting a mid life crisis during a planet wide societal collapse is just icing on top of the cake.

And good luck finding a millenial woman who isnt a single mother.

I've already come to term with dying alone. I will still look for someone to date and marry, but my hopes aren't high and I'm not desperate enough for a wet hole to be stepdad for Jamal

and has a body count of at least 50+... we are long past the point in which white people should make new countries... the nog population is already too high and clown world will only become worse

youtube.com/watch?v=PMwGrSa9O0A

Attached: dutton jolly heretic.png (200x200, 40.23K)

Zoomers are mutants and don't know any better. So, I guess?

Problem is boomers own 99.999999999% of stuff and they all live until they're 90. So millenials won't ever see any of that until they're about 60 themselves

>tfw our handshakes were never firm enough for them

What are you talking about? Gen-X is literally being targeted with poisonous vaccines.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-24-14-49-10-035.jpg (615x651, 173.62K)

Generation Z will have it worse.

no, we will save our zoomer brothers

I beg to differ, there will never be someone who has it worse, than the one who saw the internet destroy the world and their future before their eyes.

Zoomers without a doubt have it the worst, and the next generation will have it even worse.

Nah, everyone is either retarded or sociopathic, and the rest tends to get ruined by your cousins or ignored, so everything will keep going to shit.

Maybe the sandniggers will stage some fake nice stuff to boost their public image, but they don't like fixing anything and will keep being the africans they always were.

wouldn't trade up for the world
youtu.be/JP9gyEoPOl8?list=RDMMJP9gyEoPOl8

Duttion is a vaccinated faggot. Nobody should be citing him for anything.

>than the one who saw the internet destroy the world and their future before their eyes.
You are jewish, your opinion doesn't matter.

Oh man, i know those pains

And how does that make me jewish pablo? Lol

This reply was also jewish.

I never see any White Millennials with kids. Maybe a few here and there that have really high paying jobs and/or rich parents that helped them out.

Stupid dumb brazilian scum

Not true. The data is already showing that Boomers are not living as long as their parents did. It's because of all of the drugs and lack of a struggle.

Yeah but a lot of them are really hot so they will make excellent prostitutes kek

THIS is a jewish reply, take note.

At least millenials got to live through the 90's. Can't say the same for zoomers and the next generations.

I see them with children occasionally but they’re mostly poor and fat so they look much older than millennials. You can tell the kids are going to be exactly the same. The worst scum of humanity are breeding excessively because science has afforded the dumbest and least likely to survive a chance of life /t. schwab

Attached: C0E4CA16-BC2D-4C56-942F-6E559C838F46.jpg (880x542, 80.41K)

Millennial have the most disappointment. Our civilization and technology was accelerating at an unprecedented pace as information was able to flow freely.
However (((they))) were able to twist it never the less and now we are accelerating into extinction.

Attached: 1494902867560.jpg (388x341, 15.17K)

for me the 90s were going to school, having also a job, help my single mother to cook and clean. get beaten up by her all the time with objects and screamed at like its my fault that she is retarded trying it on her own. have it ultra hard with women because i was surrounded by rich people and i had literally nothing but my bike and my computer...
it was awesome, totally not fucked me over for all my life being depressed coping with drugs.

A very astute way to put it. Not pointing any fingers or blaming anyone.. its just pure disappointment. Its like there were 2 roads for the future of humanity around the millennium.. and we saw the road to hell taken.

> This should be a bonus feature on every Disney Blu-Ray
the first comment kek

That is a BIG FACE, mang.

Attached: 1659587636316608.gif (368x480, 414.61K)

Attached: 1661189238597407.png (1289x729, 658.81K)