Explain this to me as if I am 5yrs old

Why again is taxmoney used to pay loans of deadbeat commie liberal arts graduates?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-24 at 23.21.12.png (1180x1028, 960.11K)

Because it will help the Democrats win the midterms.

Because they can and you won't do shit about it.
Now cope.

Who cares, they print money by the bucketloads as it is. Whats 244 billion more?

This, we forgive every single dollar loaned to isreal. Cry me a fucking river.

>deadbeat commie liberal arts graduates
Exactly, they're looking after their own kind.

Attached: 5ea2d19a782b01a690c6840ed2db1bca012bb706a4ca7cab1d3e28c381cc4694.jpg (255x184, 9.2K)

/thread

do you know how much money they printed to bail out the big players who took high risks that lead to 2008?
some people have an insurance against failure, and you're not in their club

If democrats somehow win the midterms you will see a civil war in this country no matter how hard any of you shills deny it.
Reddit post

The problem is that typically we allow loans to students because when they get a degree they will pay back that loan financially. But giving a loan to a liberal arts student is bad because they are never going to pay that back. Liberal arts has no application within the job market beyond some stupid niche job.

Lmfao
36k and I'm not gonna pay
Roflmao

Attached: Screenshot_20220823-130911_Firefox.jpg (1080x1212, 479.24K)

the "evil billionaire tzars" schtick is getting old Vatnikker. Lenin is dead and Putin isn't even a shadow of the original leader

Lol, I am more interested in Liz threatening nukes in UK, and Brits pranking Russian embassy in Greece saying they are next are Dugina.
And tons of other shit going down.
bide and him forgiving debt that dosent exist to aliviete inflation and make a buz to cover up for illegal raid on Trump and isolaton on verge of having soon shortages en mass, also cutting food production and almost getting juked by Ruswia on this path soon enough... that's already well understood.

Whwt a mad, mad world, let's see where this UK vs Russia nuke threats goes.

The democrats are attempting to blatantly while out debts as a way of vote buying

It’s illegal but nobody will stop them because all institutions are run by ideological Ally’s to the neoliberal regime

Why do the people always doing the hand-sign shit look retarded?

Attached: pepefrg-2.gif (350x447, 1.07M)

Weird how the right didn’t have any problems with this, or the other countless loans that are regularly forgiven for the rich. It’s only when working people are on the receiving end of debt relief that you get angry

Attached: 11871D6C-B84F-4696-907B-E624D4AF2AB3.jpg (1170x1871, 334.38K)

what starts the war?

the kikes wanted their money

2 more months

The assassination of a left-wing senator (in Minecraft of course)

For the 12 deaf people that refuse to use subtitles

But actually to appease a bunch of do nothing regime lackey women that make them feel like it’s “helping people”

Affordable tuition fees in Europe is considered gommunism by the mutts. But suddenly those same mutts think this is ok....

Because they're not dead-beats, they're working 80 hours a week but because you boomers fucked the economy they can't pay them back.

It's you who is the deadbeat boomer

>i-it’s never gonna happen goyim now just give up and accept our rule already
Also the only people who use the “2 more weeks” meme at this point are /leftypol/ demoralization shills pretending to be white nationalists

meds when time permits. preferably sooner than two weeks from now

>memeflag
>uses the JIDF-created Mutt meme from 2017
Yep these 2 are shills

I’d rather it be wasted here than on foreign aid

>deadbeat commie liberal arts graduates?
every time with this strawman, as if people who went into STEM have no debt or there's any reason someone with a good paying job should be proud to pay off his loans so that money can be sent to israel

there's plenty of taxes to go around

I'm a gay, bi-racial, non-binary Conservative Trump supporter, and I agree with you my fellow MAGAbro!!

Outrages that tax money is being used to relieve american youth of debt instead of being sent to Israel

See /leftypol/faggot. Nice to know you can’t come up with original memes so you have to call everyone schizos and use the stolen “2 more weeks” meme which was originally a coronavirus meme about flattening the curve

Because deadbeat commie liberal arts graduates get to vote, and Biden just gave them all $10.000 worth of dildos and iphones.

Germans were promised rnergy, US shortly after had an accident at their refinery and cant quite make the delivery they promised. lol
Germans come to beg Canada for energy and get sent home to the mobs that will hunt them on the street soon with promises of green energy! lol
Germany is fucked, their polititians are being thrown under the buss by cabal, people will have easy pickings by the looks of it, it's an experiment! lol
Take that Putin, I hope German silver spoon elite polititans and experts say take that Putin as the people string them! See if that helps at all, it's their own advice how to deal with hardship, if thry expect people to take it then it should work for them, take that Putin. lmao

>American youth
The only people that this money is going to go to are niggers and spics and kikes you dumb faggot

That’s the American youth now, buddy

Taxpayers money should be handed out. Do you have any concept of the amounts of money politicians take from the public? You'd have to be some low self esteem boot licker to think otherwise.

>Explain this to me as if I am 5yrs old
Never say that in front of Biden.
Also, checked

checked
i hate this nigger so much, and I hate when he says something then repeats it again right after.

Its not taxpayer money its debt from the fed. People literally have to pay back their own relief

Yeah brah, Im a shill. 2 more weeks brah. Trust the plan brah, we have the guns brah...
You guys dont see the truth even if it bites you in the ass. You will never do shit except send money to Israel and to the niggers and their pet whites who are running the show.

> they're working 80 hours a week

then they should earn 300k+… or if they make less than 100k, they shouldn’t have studied (aka partied) in the first place.

Attached: F157A179-2D53-4100-8284-3CC4F1BA371E.jpg (1024x768, 250.45K)

here, you'll love this one

Attached: 1638035243095.webm (1920x1080, 2.76M)

You don't have a single fact to back this up.

checked
If you fail for the college meme, then it's totally your fault. No refunds. If you make loans, you have to pay them back with interest.

because the US operates like a tribal shithole,
tribal caucuses, tribal representation, tribal bribes

It's gotta be more retarded jew shit.

Attached: tard.jpg (240x240, 19.1K)

>the absolute state of muttmerican demographics

>noooo you can't give hand outs to the goyim!!!

me on the right

"2 More Weeks" was a coronavirus meme you /leftypol/ discord tranny. Now go back

>then they should earn 300k+

No one is earning 300k a year

>or if they make less than 100k, they shouldn’t have studied (aka partied) in the first place.

How would the have known that? They went to school, non-stopped study to get the best marks in the best fields, and come out and can't pay the bills? Society if anything should COMPENSATE them for LYING to people and telling them hard work = success.

its just a testrun to forgive everyones debt

>There's a loan
>A lot of people can't pay it
>We're going to borrow the money to pay it from the Fed
>And then we're all gonna pay it back

Based.
My wife has over 100k and will never pay a penny. Fuck commies. Fuck niggers.

Attached: 1661372937582276.jpg (180x279, 8.09K)

communists took over

All they had to do was sit back and remind the roasties about how mean old Clarence Thomas took away abortions in red states. Now they've pissed off everyone who didn't get $10,000. The retards clamoring for student debt relief would have voted Democrat anyway.

one particular tribe. the tribe.

Because it is a topkek

because the majority of these people have meme degrees or degrees in over crowded fields on top of having poor financial management skills
meaning you are bailing out a bunch of people that will on average not only wont give a return on ROI in terms of postive economic impact but will infact be more likely to just take on even more debt, all on the backs of people that are actually economically productive and or were already responsible enough to pay off the loans they willing signed onto

none of the above even gets into how the current state of higher education in terms of everything from financial structure, curriculum, and administrative bloat was itself caused by the FedGovs policies in the first place

qui?

>listen I’m not a shill goyim even though I use the 2 more weeks meme it’s the truth goyim just give up already and let us win already!
If it was all over and you have already won, why are you here? What purpose do you have for being here?

1. we studied the most in-demand fields

2. we have the best financial management skills

They are there as a psychological destruction.
Especially they were introduced en mass during covid crap, so brains of people were not used to this idiocy and their attention was further affected negatively.
Psychological warfare against domestic population, breeding nothing but confusion and weakness, hence ccp took over, even old cabal has no more power in compwrison and cabals followers never even realized their masters at top changed.
World of idiots runing the world, especially the Weet.
A Russian will toil and organize, stay united, us here we will screwtch mental health a d gender, racism and degenerecy distractions and Division all the way to lossing everything.
I enjoy my warm showers, and they will be gone soon enough me stuck here with idiots washing my behind with icy waters thanks to idiots and liberal fart republican sharts shanangins.
The irony!
In Siberia they will have nice toadty warm water in fucking milk and fuel cistern looking homes while we get effed on this side soon enough, thanks to parading idiots on tv in miniature form, in part!
Advanced fucknupps.

>digits
it’s actually just more gibs for the lenders and fannie mae again, making them whole before this shit goes tits up in jan. expect nothing less of the senator from mastercard

Attached: ED3F362E-17BB-4986-B14D-A93FCFF63D26.png (300x452, 63.48K)

Attached: 1661376175768054.png (744x642, 330.69K)

Democrats are the looter demographic. This is just looting. Only white people are better at it than black people.

I thought they were only gonna forgive 10k of debt

They printed zero dollars in 2008. They made loans, and the loans were paid back.

Wrong. The federal government is the creditor in this case. The debt is cancelled.

>What purpose do you have for being here?
I come here to troll and to chew bubble gum. And I have run out of bubble gum.

swede cuck gets it. also mid terms. and the loans are very limited and circumstantial. UP TO 10k. IF youre a poor wagie living paycheck to paycheck. a lot of them wont even be helped. people making 100k + a year dont give a shit. people doing pic-rel after spending 40-100k in college wont even see anythin more than a temporary spending spree of a few hundred dollars (left will go balls to wall meth retard and spend all they got without reading the actual legislation and be more broke) it makes no difference. it just foots an unreasonable bill for an insufficient amount of money to real working americans. Good job biden you just envigorated trump supporters and defeated your inflation reduction act even more.

Attached: 111111111111111111111111111111111111111.webm (480x480, 2.93M)

Thanks for paying my student loan. 100% serious, I'm using the money I don't have to waste on student loans to finance my bottom surgery. I've been crying with joy for 2 hours.

Lol

sextuplet fucking deuces, gatdaym self checked

>banks "that are too big to fail" failed
Mr. Mutt, are facts racists now?

Attached: 1627165487660.jpg (850x664, 58.28K)

nice, dilate with a revolver as soon as you’re able

Or so they think. If inflation starts going up this and the IRA get hung around the dems necks like an anchor.

Just another way to make honest, responsible whites leave this clownshow and take their resources and work ethic with them. Accelerate.

bait, and just as rotten as a tranny pocket

Nah bro, it's a lot simpler than that. They've run a poll and they've realised millennials and below have no sense of urgency to work. It's not that they'll live forever, but they have no hope. The moon landings gave millions of boomers hope, because it showed one day mankind - maybe your children - will be able to go to the moon. These days a millenial sees that and thinks "the rich will be able to go to the moon, i'll never, none of my friends will ever, really no one in my CLASS will ever", and that is where it causes a problem. As the class divide grows wider, the poor see less and less reason to aspire to be rich, or want anything at all.

So by relieving their debt burden they've incentivized more loans (which wont be forgiven) and/or a window of hope in what was otherwise eternally treading water - NOW is the chance to make something of your life!

But of course it wont matter. The rich think 10,000$ is a life changing amount of money. It isn't. This is a nothing burger as always.

>Tune in as Republicans blast me for helping millions of young whites
ftfy

Oh, you'll be paying all right. Your benevolent daddy government will make sure to get his money back on your sissy ass. Don't you know how pimpin' works? You HIS hoe now.