Massive Drop In Product Quality?

Has anyone else noticed MASSIVE drops in product quality from different companies in the past year or so? I'm seeing it all over the place - clothing, food, electronics. Hell, even tools are getting massively shit. Same or higher prices and noticeable decrease in quality.

I'm eating Talenti gelato right now, the most expensive shit in the grocery store. It used to also be the best, and I didn't care that it was $5 a pint. Now it's $6+, higher when not on sale, and literally lower quality than McDonald's soft serve goyslop. It used to have the texture of gelato, now it has the texture of microwaved modeling clay. It's fucking disgusting.

How jewish have these companies become?

Attached: 1578288924808.jpg (1100x1100, 257.46K)

I wish I could breed with a catgirl.

Engineer in the lumber industry checking in. It's a fucked out here yo. Cant train people no matter how high you pay em, nobody gives two fucks about doing their job well, and those who do give a fuck often burn out fast due to having to carry their brain dead coworkers and its not worth it. Supply chain is still fucked, all vendors have long lead times and when you do get stuff it's wrong. (Looking at you Rockwell and Parker).

Theres no fixing it. This is the real beginning of the end and it's quiet because average normies don't notice how bad things are behind the scenes.

that's what happens when you let the coin(and cock) clippers run amok

Yeah. Look at people stuffing themselves. its sickening. People would rather eat artificial flavors than genuine ones

only products made by subhuman chinks
everything else is the same

Attached: average american woman.jpg (3008x2000, 2.01M)

Yeah, supply chain shortages means quality standards go down, got to use all of what you get not just the best, vaxxies doing piss poor, out sick with another bout of covid or full npc brain fog

been happening for many years.

i see you've been to garbage freight

I’ve noticed that all types of food shrink wrapping are fucked. My unopened cheese keeps going moldy because of small defects in the shrink wrap. I also notice small bone chunks in a lot of processed meat products like slim Jim’s.

Holy shit! This is highly underrated.

>got to use all of what you get not just the best
basic raw precursor materials are akin to unobtanium

there is a LOT of substitution going on
what ELSE can you make "x" product out of and still pass the sniff test

fatheranon is engineering manager for MAJOR technology company

the largest volume of draft approvals over the last 6 months have been requests for material deviations

Brown people and kikes.

My local Kroger has rotten fruit and vegetables for sale. Been this way for months. I flipped shit when I saw the General Manager doing a tic toc dance. Full on schizo meltdown about rotten lemons and asparagus and how it’s her fault for being a girl boss. Dumb bitch. Never going back.

Currently unemployed, was laid off about a month ago due to slowdown.
Just finished an interview at a company for a supervisor job. I asked what’s the daily goal? Them 3800 units per day.
I ask, what is your running average? Them: 1100…

I had the same problem in my last two supervisory roles.
The lack of quality and production is due to DEI. When this kicked off 4 years ago it took a few years to show the effects. The company I just interviewed with, 6 black supervisors, 2 Black managers, 3 Hispanic supervisors, 1 Mexican director. The HR generalist: a blue haired fat white girl with a lip ring.
If the company is run by niggers and spics, expect it to be a shit company that never achieves its goals.
Every single nigger “leader” at that interview was in the break room cackling and cutting up the whole hour Iwas there. The nigger line leaders, were on the floor playing on their phones.
DEI is a fucking joke, and unsustainable.

>garbage freight
it used to be so great...

I mean, yeah, cheap and dangerous. But at least the shit worked.

Attached: 6b4ed5713b98549a42b486dfdd4d22d14f3231f0r1-992-716v2_uhq.jpg (992x716, 38.55K)

made in USA is no longer any guarantee of quality though. Even made in Germany stopped being a seal of quality

It's all being gentrified into virtually identical corporate slop. And they do it because the urbanites will eat it up with a smile regardless and no where can this be seen more clearly than in pop culture.

Have you tried using violence to fix the problem?

Attached: 1612401679907.webm (368x368, 1.29M)

It would behoove someone to see these kinds of things and start a similar business and just sweep them out of the way.
Hire all Whites or as close as you can and just take out the competition.
It's so much harder to do now than it used to be, I realize, but this is the optimal outcome.

If I could find a place like yours that would train without needing a million qualifications just to pass the screening I'd happily work extra hard to pickup others slack. Well if the pay isn't trash.

A saviour like Davis would be welcoming

Attached: roundmeal.png (934x937, 1.3M)

>if the pay isn't trash
Let's try to manage our expectations.

Well, Jim fell in the bin and thats his shin in your grin.

Checked.
Based.
Factpilled.

Death to kikes

Attached: 1661365708512712.jpg (1024x1024, 120.55K)

I got a small gas genset for $89 from them, only 1000w (1200 peak) but it's reliable and great. When it breaks I get to teach myself small engine repair!

Quality has been dropping for years.
Quality is always a bottom line issue.
It is only when someone new comes along and makes the complicated simple that innovation happens.

Not "isn't trash". "is equal to each additional person I replace or make up for."
Or you will be promised to, used, and thrown away. Do not give work an inch. Do not give boomers anything.
Same experience in a blue city non profit. Women morning and day shift. Evening shift is me and another dude doing 70%. No thank you.

>t. Doesn't actually pay that well

It's not that it's difficult to do. But these companies get paid to enact DEI policies through ESG money, paid by BlackRock. So you need not only capable leadership but ethical owners and top execs that will refuse to take the ESG money.

bro they discontinued the cherry cheesecake so tldr fuck talenti

holy fuck kroger mushrooms are worthless. now they just don't even bother.

>I'm eating Talenti gelato right now
laugh at him

Yes. Dr Bells Pomade used to smell much better. Now smells like hemorrhoid cream.

How much do you pay?

Factory worker here, we've been passing product that would normally be tossed as reject to make up for financial losses during covid 19 lockdowns and such. The companies we shio to are accepting lower quality products so that they can make up for financial losses during covid lockdowns.
Quality will eventually go up again but as for now it's about making up for losses

Late Stage Capitalism

Attached: tq9gpny240h81.jpg (828x1290, 94.31K)

Quality has gotten so bad on a lot of stuff that harbor freight looks decent quality in comparison

>140 calories
how

Attached: 4E34D69D-0C07-4E86-8BDE-E29192497021.jpg (365x365, 18.13K)

It used to be pretty fucking good

Used to.

Attached: 1530763180951.jpg (520x538, 23.95K)

Davis eats the rest of it.
Don't try to stop him, you won't.

Attached: 4jvkasohgmx61.jpg (640x640, 76.41K)

>140 calories (per serving)
>Serves 26