Me. having a casual conversation with my co-workers

Me. having a casual conversation with my co-workers

>what do you do as a hobby?
Hiking
>elaborate
Well, for example, this summer I've spent a week in the mountains traveling from point A to point B
>Oh! Were you in a tourist group or with your friends?
Nah, I've hiked alone
>ALONE???!!!111???
Yeah, I've just planned my route packed my backpack bought a train ticket and next day I was already in the mountains
>Wow, user, you are so cool!

Tell me, user, is being able to make short-term plans and take responsibility for yourself such rare skills?

Attached: image0.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1UGX_TvMdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is picrel yours? Looks comfy as fuck

Aren't you scared of bears of bears? Here you cant watch the news without an article about a hiker eaten by bears.

I love watching YouTube videos of people doing what you do, but I am too scared of fucking bears, wolves and lynxes to do it. Hell, a few years ago i went into a local forest ( I dont even live in the mountains, its not even hilly) and I managed to get chased out of the forest by a fucking badger

Attached: Screenshot_20220825-002747_Chrome.jpg (1079x1978, 646.94K)

that doesn't look fun at all. what are you doing? just taking a walk and looking at things?

Attached: 155134141311.jpg (251x242, 7.78K)

Mutt can't comprehend doing anything other than consooming his TV and goyslop.

them rushuns eatin cajews in da mountain while youkranian kids are bein bombd

I don't blame you, European hikers get killed by bears but american hikers get skinned alive by serial killer #637 and probed by the CIA

Attached: IMG-20220823-WA0031.jpg (1600x1200, 55.73K)

I have four kids. I don't have time for a fucking hobby

What do you do? You just sit down? You don't play runescape?

I swear I had a dream about what you said. I read it in a book in a dream

Attached: descărcare.jpg (221x228, 5.45K)

Russians are used to central authority and dying en masse

Drag a knife across your throat. Now.

…Americans have guns. Bears are scared little bitches and run, except grizzly bears, but you don’t go to grizzly zones to chill. Big cats don’t attack big people with backpacks, it just doesn’t happen. It’s like getting killed by a nigger crashing a spaceship into you. Hiking is fun. Your first nights are scary, won’t lie, but it passes. Scariest time I ever had was when a huge mountain goat came near my tent. They are attracted to piss and I didn’t know that. Almost shot it, but it fucked off. When I shined my light that way, it reflect off eyes in the dark, that were a good four feet off the ground. At least 10 animals, perfectly still. Thought they were wolves. Turns out they were just deer. Humans are six millions more times more dangerous. Even in the deep woods, a random human is more dangerous. Enjoy nature.

Attached: 0818683D-7AC3-466B-BEDC-76BD0A935AFB.jpg (720x771, 60.93K)

What does this have to do with hiking?

That's exactly what you do on a hike, bro.

his water bottle says lol.
that's what the bear that's gonna eat him is saying everytime he walks out there alone.

I wonder if hikers in Russia also take firearms or dogs with them on hikes, I usually take my 9mm and my dog in case I run into a Bear or a stray wilderness nigger while I am hiking.

no they are just asskissing

Until that spooky Russian skin walker eats him.

>you're not dreaming right now

Attached: 1655877514008.gif (300x168, 732.4K)

I have kids and have never had more hobbies. You know that your kids probably have legs and they can even go on hikes with you, dude. You can also, Allah willing, engage in your hobbies with your children. Wild ain't it? Like your kids are also people and they want to do stuff with their dad and shit.

doesnt it make u happy that ur coworker thinks you're cool

I only really fear other humans in the remote places of Europe's mountains. They are the most marvellous and perilous of creatures.

if he does that he won't have enough time for niggerball and hating his wife

Thanks fren

Attached: m_de2f0c19a9.jpg (458x600, 22.33K)

Are you sure your not just desperately austistic and can't detect heavy irony or sympathy.

Sounds fun Ivan. I used to go camping but now the woods are filled with serial killers and drug growers who will kill you for walking near their stash. Plus we have the whole lot of strange things that go on in the woods.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1UGX_TvMdU

Attached: glowie.gif (310x310, 3.33M)

Thought thread is dead
It is
More like I accept the fact I might die. I've encountered a family of wild boars last hike, for example, without having anything to defend myself with, but I'm still alive so all is good.

Attached: Screenshot_43.png (1217x917, 2.26M)

What are those pink flowers?

>a random human is more dangerous

This is what I'm most afraid of. I usually stick to trails where you find 'tourists' & avoid truly isolated areas.

When I used to bodybuild (steroids) I was a lot more fearless, nowadays I've turned more towards a meditative life but realise I'm a fraction of the size - short, small bone structure.

Firearms in Australia are illegal & the only means of protection are to yell for help or run.

Ye same i m afraid of ze bears.

I see, very comfy pic. In Which part of russia was the pic taken?

>Tell me, user, is being able to make short-term plans and take responsibility for yourself such rare skills?
I think that this anecdote is a prime example of the retardation that is prevalent in Russia in general.

Can hiromoot please instigate a range ban for Russian ISPs already?

Attached: Russians.jpg (604x452, 74.18K)

> without having anything to defend myself with
Dumb
don’t you have a machete at least?
wait till you encounter a ack of wild dogs

>without having anything to defend myself with
Can’t you get a shotgun to hike with relatively easily in Russia? If not, at least bear mace?

you can't hike with firearms here because of retarded laws, most we can do is bear spray or something similar to a flare

don’t be ashamed of your country