Untitled

twitter.com/shashj/status/1562543487513669632?s=20

Attached: A7C38D82-2042-489D-A9EE-729E789267AB.jpg (1242x1549, 1.06M)

That can't be true. Paul Krugman said it wouldn't happen like this, probably.

They make their own sources. TAKE THAT AMERIKEKSKIS! FEAR THE RUSSIAN CHAD PUTIN AND HIS GENIUS!

Oh my fucking God, what is it with you and your obsession with NATO? Russia is not failing in a war with NATO. Russia is not at war with NATO. Russia is failing their 3-day snatch-and-grab of a neighbor.

Go outside, seriously.

kek the stock picture they used is 7 years old

fly to russia and walk their streets yourself
lmao

Attached: 1637369110830.jpg (992x558, 114.85K)

They’re winning because based DONMAK is so profitable than even McDonald’s bent the knee.

Poos and bugmen are getting richer as a direct result of the war.

Attached: 1644269308786.jpg (1550x859, 564.18K)

Who is funding that neighbor?

>Go outside, seriously.
What should I do outside, glow-kun.
It's kind of vague. We could go kayaking or something?

Attached: 1635137375761.png (612x499, 288.74K)

kombo s grandom indeed

>day 180 of the 3 day special military operation
I don't care who wins but it's time to admit Russia isn't.

it's dead in the long term, worse off than the west, but as long as gas and oil prices remain profitable they can keep going for the time being.

Not yet, winter is coming tho

Don’t care, all I know is Russia isn’t begging for billions in gibs

ummm fake news!!! Snoops fact checked and confirmed that yes Russia is indeed collapsing and Russians are starving! FAKE NEWS

The outcome in Ukraine is secondary, as long as the war continues to hurt the West Putin has no reason to end it.

In that sense he's winning, maybe that was the ulterior motive all along. Although it's a double edged sword because part of how the west is losing is paying Ukraine's muh fee fees muh democracy ransom.

Checked
This “war” is the one where Germany has to pick one side and one side only. No more defense gibs from NATO while getting cheap gas from Russia.

Considering your going green is a pathetic scam then I'm going to say it's going to be a long time before it stops.

>ukraine reduced to somalia with gay flags
>russian economy untouched
lmao
lol, even

jews... or US taxgoyim, more correctly

IT'S OVER. RUSSIA WON

>implying that Russia isn't better now than 7 years ago

kek.
I wonder how big and curved your nose is.

Well define winning. If it's more Ukrainian territory that's not really materializing. Either their military is completely worthless or it's the economic front they wanted all along.

WTF, Russian cities can have touch-screen order menus, but American cities can't? Why is this? Is America falling behind?