Thinkin' about Joining the US Army, but

...all the other guys from my small Midwestern town that are a couple of years older than I am (I'm 18) are always posting the shit like pic related on their Facebooks. Guys, fuckin' level with me - has the US Army gone gay?

Attached: 65465468768768766.jpg (700x637, 104.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're a retard

Everyone born after 2000 is gay.

Die for Israel faggot

kys nigger

But I'm actually being dead serious. This is literally the shit that the guys from my hometown are posting.

You should think about killing yourself fucking kike bot

Imagine the smell

Attached: 111111111111112223133111.png (960x540, 419.56K)

I don't care you're a fucking retard

I wouldn't consider myself gay, but I'm afraid if I join the US Army then they'll turn me gay.

You shouldn’t join the military unless you have nothing else you can do. They are very in your face almost aggressively so with the fact they’ll treat you like shit and no one will care when you struggle. Why would anyone voluntarily work for such an employer?

yes you have to suck dick to join the military, specifically the old guy dick at MEPS. now fuck off SSgt Gomez no one's buying your little ruse

I wouldn't say it's gone gay. Join the Navy, SS Harvey Milk has free cream and monkey pox.

Attached: download (3).jpg (264x191, 9.65K)

The United States military has always been 100% heterosexual.
youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs

Are you suggesting that I just happened to have my picrel lying around? It's not a "ruse." Man, you guys aren't being very helpful.

Made for BUSMCC

You can still get a career in the military if you claim you prefer they/them pronouns and are at least considering gender transition in the mid-long term. Just don't let them know you're heterosexual, they don't take our kind anymore.

They have the same vibe of the guys in that glowie pic looking at the camera

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-17 132420.jpg (1099x784, 146.33K)

You tell me.

Attached: US_military.webm (332x720, 642.38K)

>Are you suggesting that I just happened to have my picrel lying around?

yes it's probably some gay shit you did on your last tour and you're trying to act like "guys I'm like seriously considering joining the army thoughts??????" when we all know good and damn well you're already in and trying to meet your quota because numbers suck right now. you're not being relatable and you're not funny.

it's because they're not gay that they can have a joke about it
if they were gay it wouldn't be a joke, it would just be gay, just like how me grabbing a woman's boobs isn't a joke, it's because touching them makes my pee pee hard hence why it's treated as sexual assault

Attached: Bosch-1068x601.jpg (1068x601, 130.29K)

No way

IMAGINE THE SMELL

Attached: nggg.jpg (509x339, 56.14K)

Freemasons gayin it up

Attached: 20220808_203306.jpg (1111x540, 143.45K)

thats navy in pic related

>Marine cope

If you really wanna be an army nigger join the french foreign legion, at least you'll get a new identity out of it.

Is that from the way down in kosovo video? Those were not Americans, Norway I think.

>gone

run around all day trying to penetrate others mens flesh with your weapon, then at night sleep with a bunch of other men

If you don't do gay stuff with your friends you're gay

Attached: God+i+love+playing+pranks+_e9bfb30ea17c8a994b3a848630f7cddc.jpg (624x278, 36.15K)