How do we fix the opioid epidemic?

How do we fix the opioid epidemic?

Attached: 23d30932-ca70-46a4-a14b-5dc88d1eba4c_750x422.jpg (750x422, 68.06K)

spike all opiods with fentanyl and give it out to junkies for free

Free over the counter oxycodone, heroin, and fent
Charge $1000 per dose of Narcan

Limit big pharma like big tobacco.

Fix the cause. People do smack because it's better than their shitty lives.

>1PBTID

t. 1pbtid

Heroin use isn't a problem; it's a symptom of the problem. To get rid of it, you'd have to confront a host of social issues from job opportunity and demographic change to the housing market and birth control. You aren't about to put that genie back in the bottle. Best to just mitigate and make sure it's safe. Probably legalize it and maybe set up clinics for dispersal/ addiction.

exterminate all junkies
/thread

Penal Farms with afternoon therapy.

Attached: Good Boi Sheeb.jpg (1920x1380, 680.99K)

Get people addicted then take it away and replace it with fentanyl. Only the insane will be left doing it and they will die as a result of assisted suicide.

Perhaps the jewish doctors shouldn't prescribe so much pain medicine. Why are mutts in pain all the time anyway?

but the quality of human life now is the best it's ever been in history

Nah. It just has smartphones.

because God hates America

/thread

I hope it gets fixed soon because my dad and three of my fucking brothers are all hooked on heroine/fentanyl. It's fucked.

Attached: mcmahon1.gif (350x266, 1.72M)

Good luck chaining them to a radiator and feeding them soup to get them off it.

Kill all drug producers.
Kill all drug dealers.
Kill all drug users.
Start an actual war on drugs, burn those who use them alive at the stake, torture them in public square. Hang their lifeless bodies on street lamps and in between small roads.

Doing stuff like this drastically decreases if not out right eliminates the crime in question: see Vlad the Impaler.

Nuke Tel Aviv.

Ban narcan for recreational overdoses.

Whod arm is that, reaching in the car and pulling the woman's hair, while the child watches?

Death penalty for drug dealers. Let the druggies OD and die. Problem solved.

get rid of niggers and jews

Is this a breaking bad reference?

Bad karma from their perma-war state.

they are as good as dead bro... pleas dont start this shit... i would prepare to be able to cope with this shit somehow... and its not starting smack yourself btw but u probably will shit

>exterminate all junkies
The only solution.

he's checking her pulse tardo

This. Just let them OD

God you're stupid.

This picture always bums me out.

Not an argument

you can't