The fuck is this shit?

Sanctions my ass. Why can't eurocucks hit with actual strong sanctions? Are you such fucking pussies? What's stopping you? Fucking cocksucking limp-wristed faggots. God you're useless.

Attached: .png (583x589, 342.72K)

Just die already you zoged hohol rat

You will never be women

Attached: 3CE49FAC-EA00-4042-B6CA-ADE3FD081451.gif (600x338, 2.2M)

No one asked you anything, you turk mutt

you have to go back

>half a year into this phony war
>he still hasn't figured out both sides are kiked and engaged in Slav genocide
Mykola, I...

Attached: 72432732727.jpg (844x1014, 125.67K)

Just move here - problem solved

goodbye

Why can't you hurry up to the front lines and get blown up for jewlenski?

Ukraine you were always just a proxy for the dispute between right wing jews and left wing jews.

>both sides
>Slav

Mongol, I...

cry more jewcrainerino. ur days are numbered.

Go get conscripted faggot

you know we're getting buttfucked by the inflation those sanctions caused don't you retard?
this is a "we're going to put sanctions on russia and everyone else is going to be paying for it" case, long story short, I hope they nuke your shithole

Attached: 1604917054387.png (341x372, 20.19K)

>We

Drop the memeflag, Ivan.

>le mongol
Ok i changed my mind, don't move here
Captha: r4dgay

You will always be part of Russia.

Oh boy, here we seethe again

Why haven't you died for your country yet you faggot? You have time to shitpost? Pathetic shit.

It's over
also not my problem

Attached: Empire of Salo.jpg (944x3988, 1.41M)

Just give up your non-country

Attached: 1534067030417.gif (297x202, 1.21M)

I concur.

Attached: ukranian-human-shields.jpg (1363x861, 386.56K)

Go bomb the the Brits, mick. You have time to shitpost? Pathetic shit.

Nobody gives a shit about your shithole country. Do you really think anybody cares? Ukraine Lives DONT Matter! You are just a playground for the global elite and their geopolitical interest. Pls die faster so we can move on to the next current thing.

what do they call this?
zrada?

I think zrada basically sums up the entirety of western politics right now. Reality is stabbing you in the back and you are struggling to cope with it.

>long story short, I hope they nuke your shithole
i hope they nuke hohols as well some prices doubled compared to january
just end the suffering vatniggers nuke the hohols

This shit has been planned before you were even born.

the eurocucks have sacrificed entire economies to serve your shithole money laundry, no more blood from a stone. now get your ass up to kharkiv and pick up a rifle to die for khazaria, trannyfaggot

just kys already you stupid pussy nigger

Good always wins in the end. Western satanists could not bring Russia to heel for christ is with them

Imagine being a groveling servant of the Ottoman descendants, Turkish genes flowing in your blood. Ew

If you can't win the war on your own then you deserve to lose.
Stop bombing your own people and go back to just being the most corrupt country in Europe.

Why are you a zogbot?

Attached: 1 [email protected] (933x707, 47.41K)

You do understand when they're done with us, you baltic worms will get streamrolled into the ground completely? Or you think daddy Sam will save ya?

i hope Ukraine loses and Europe abandons America so American dies and europe becomes better

Drink some bleach and off yourself, hohol scum. Couldn't your shithole surrender in February so that we could avoid the shit we're into now?
Selfish assholes.

Time to put the world back in place lol

Attached: 1647045794563.png (1280x1280, 554.59K)

FPBP