Amish vs. Wokeism

The ONLY way to defeat Wokeness is to become Amish.

youtube.com/watch?v=_gLjyqFjTeg

Attached: amishhh.png (1162x811, 27.86K)

I don't like the Amish because of their gay religion. I would much rather create my own colony that matches natsoc ideals and follow the Amish lifestyle and then everyone dies because none of us have any skills.

That’s exactly what this video is about, minus the part about everyone dying.

luddite garbage

Attached: 1653778813726.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

What problem do you have with luddites?

Christianity is woke rebellion against monotheism.

Being amish is stupid because you're basically resigning yourself to giving up. There are more white men than there are homos, trannys, and insane black people in our countries. We are still a huge voting block and can turn the ship around. It wouldn't take long to fix things if we get power and fix, namely, the education system in both High school and college. Being amish is a waste of time and will only allow the evil powers and easier path to victory

What fate do you think humanity would have if it chose your path

Attached: 1657978134730.gif (498x276, 910.93K)

>We are still a huge voting block and can turn the ship around.
HAHAHAHAHA
>It wouldn't take long to fix things if we get power and fix, namely, the education system in both High school and college.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

Attached: Screenshot_20220811-115303_1.png (1053x1418, 391.21K)

Christianity is woke, but how is it not monotheistic?

Hahahahaha

What path? Watch the video. I’m not Amish.

"HAHAHA" is not an argument.

The people who eschew many forms of technology, specifically because some other people are too disadvantaged to have access to them, are going to save us from wokeness? Who else, pray tell, could pull off such a feat? Communists?

I have no idea what you’re asking or what point you think you’re making. Watch the video.

Oh I didn't know we were "arguing".

What? You can’t do that

I'm not going to watch your hour long video, man. Just give a tldr or something next time.

You replied to someone else’s comment, not my video.

You are saying that Amish can oppose wokeness. I am pointing out an Amish religious belief which sounds kind of woke.

Why do you people stick to such low hanging fruit? Wokeism isn't an issue. Transexual Story Hour is not bringing the roof down. Stick to the bankers, little boy. Talk about the bankers instead.

Why can’t we care about both?

Is it even true what you said, that they don’t use technology because some people don’t have access to it?

The Amish fuck their close family members. They literally just fuck their sisters and brothers.

They may not be work but they don't hitler either. Some isolationist religious sect isnt going to fight your battles for you.

Did I say that?

You'd think Any Forums would be all for the Amish given how much they claim to want to "RETVRN TO NATVRE"

>Wokeism isn't an issue. Transexual Story Hour is not bringing the roof down.
I'm not sure how anyone with an iq over 100 could claim that in the current year

But most people on Any Forums are Christian’s who believe in their specific sect of Christianity and hates everyone else. It’s excruciating

>Any Forums
>an iq over 100