'The only moral loan forgiveness is my loan forgiveness.'

Attached: znqwib5y6pj91.jpg (1080x1586, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/covid-19-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program/ppp-loan-forgiveness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Private company money vs everyone else's money.

why should I care about this fucking faggot?

Is Any Forums's attention span really this short? Do you really not remember that the PPP loans were always meant to be forgiven if used for their intended purpose of paying workers while the particular business had to close for the coof? Him probably defrauding the system doesn't mean PPP is the same as forgiving student loans that were never meant to be forgiven unless you work one of the particular types of public service jobs for 20 years that allow it.
This board is no longer allowed to call anyone else a nigger.

nigger

Go pay $400 for a bag of milk.

PPP was not private money

good one, nigger

Forgiven? No. They were supposed to be 40-50 year loans. My aunt got 25,000 and is paying like 32 a month

yo are you literally retarded bro

That was probably an EIDL loan. Different thing.

Then she's fucking it up too
sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/covid-19-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program/ppp-loan-forgiveness

How did he get approved for Student Loans under his business name? Or does this have nothing to do with student loans?

If it's there you might as well take the money and recover some of your tax dollars before jobless parasites take it all. Doesn't make it a good policy.

Has nothing to do with student loans. Like everything that comes from twitter lefties it's all lies and deception.

This is actually a pretty sick burn.

It's pointing out the hypocrisy of gibs are fine for me but not for thee.

PPP loans were set up from the beginning to be forgiven. They are not student loans. This is completely unrelated.

I’m sorry to tell you, but your aunt is a fucking retard.

FUCK ALL DEBT
>FUCK ALL DEBT
JUST DON'T PAY
>JUST DON'T PAY

wtf bank just ignored the 71,208 dollars this faggot owned them ?

Okay? Like 99% of women are. Did I say she was smart?

retarded... just retarded...