Any loan with interest

>any loan with interest
>Any Forums: "fuck the kikes, end usury now!"

>student loans with 9% interest being sold to inexperienced teenagers fresh out of high school
>Any Forums: "hey, pay it back. come on, it's all on you to pay it back, you lazy loser."

What is happening?

Attached: 1660403896461061.jpg (1072x1071, 422.7K)

We need to change the of majority to 25 for everything. Voting, driving, dying for ZOG, student loans. This would solve most of our problems. The human brain isn’t finished developing until 25.

different concept
different astroturf
probably automated

Any Forums has always been extremely hostile towards abolishing student loans.

everything else they rightfully blame the jews, but for student loans it is the high schooler who is at fault for thinking someone believed in them enough to offer them so much money to pursue their career.

Here’s a question for you dumb fuck. Are the banks and universities footing the bill for the debt forgivenesss OR IS IT THE TAXPAYER?

this is why the world is fucked, because of how dumb people like you are

So, you're gonna get rid of interest?

If democrats do something then all the republitards who still believe in red team and blue team MUST opposite it no matter what.
Usurers cant get fucked, not my problem.

#notallpolacks

My view is that anyone standing up for student loan enforcement is indeed a nigger, jew and a faggot.

The government gave out a loan to a university using taxpayer money, then they demanded the person that they sent to college pay them back personally for the money taken from taxpayers.

Your concern here is that the government who already paid for the loan in full with taxpayer money are going to not get additional money sent from a graduate? The IRS is still taxing the cancelled loan debt anyway, lmao, so the people who had their loan forgiven have to pay for it with THEIR taxes.

I already foot the bill for the faggot infested military and child-traficking elite. I wouldn't mind if that money went to erasing usury

Cool now you can get me my coffee and I no longer have to hear about your loans then.

Because 85% of people who have loans are non-whites and women and 95% of them are democrats.

Fuck off and blow your fucking brains out you retarded thief.

>doesn't brew his own coffee
how's the monkeypox treating you, fag?

The leaf is right on this one

My problem with the whole thing is it's going to keep happening. More and more gibs. You opened pandoras box instead of going after the universities charging these huge tuitions. You call government goodwill programs for tuition predatory loads when you deserved nothing for free to begin with. Even the zogbots who risked their lives to get the GI bill at being given the finger with this shit.

Wrong. I pissed caused that money printed could have gone to Israel.

The government shouldnt even give out these loans in the first place retard.

Because colleges are Jewish indoctrination centers

end the loans and make the banks eat the cost.
they lobbied to be able to take advantage of retards.

Attached: 0cst.png (1500x1092, 838.14K)

I'm with you user. They should be moved to 0%, but still be on the hook for the principal

No they shouldn't. The fact that these faggots are calling them predatory is even more proof that the programs should be removed. Get a scholarship, get rich, get the GI bill or fuck off.

25, property owner and/or tax payer.
Tax consoomers not allowed to vote. This includes government employees (they’re paid with taxes therefore tax consoomers) this would lead to less government.

those loans aren't the one in question shariablue, try again.

Sup /leftypol/

Too late for that now, just like it is too late for the people trapped with student loan debt to not sign that deal and abandon their ideas of going to college.

Student loans have to be completely destroyed and made illegal.

So the solution to predatory loans is to let lenders keep doing it and use tax money to pay for it.
Why not address the problem and not the end result?

Cognitive dissonance plus bots

Or lower the price of tuition for useless degrees for your fake jobs.

>Shills supporting democrats who will make sure the Jews get their money back
Never change, chinks.

>>Any Forums: "hey, pay it back. come on, it's all on you to pay it back, you lazy loser."
>What is happening?
Our opinion is dependent on what makes libs seethe

Attached: 1650478435012.jpg (704x391, 57.01K)

They're just contrarian edgelords who'll suck kike cock if the situation calls for it.

faceberg and /r/thedonald tourists happened. this is known, and the reason we can’t have remotely intelligent discussions on this board anymore

It’s not that we are pro loan

It’s that we don’t like the corrupt regime buying off support using its own loan traps as npc bait

Attached: 245BF5BB-E3BF-4BE1-85CB-94D0BB5EE5CB.jpg (750x1123, 215.3K)

In any case, the tax payer shouldn’t be left footing the bill.

Yes

There will be two choices for this issue on election day:
>student loan forgiveness -- Dems
vs
>no student loan forgiveness -- GOP

They are already raiding Any Forums to aggressively insult anyone demanding student loans be wiped away, saying the same lines as the abortion shills that it could help niggers so it is bad.

All anyone wants is student loans made illegal, all student loan debt wiped, and forcing the banks who gave out private loans to repay everything they got. You won't have a single politician argue for that since they have to maintain this endless uniparty stalemate.

People should pay back what they borrow instead of ofsetting the burden to other people, this isn't rocket science. The fact usury exists is a different problem enabled by kike loving anti-christians.

The taxpayers already paid for the loans when the government gave the money to the colleges.

The taxpayers already paid for every student loan, even the ones that were paid back in full.

Also true for ZOGbotting. You get a better sense of self preservation in your mid to late 20s making you less likely to volunteer to be rambo commando. All the opiate addicted torsos with PTSD and destroyed relationships you see signed up out of high school looking to "get some" and got it.

no opposite, people used to go to war at 16 and have a house by 22 with a full career