/self/ STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS GENERAL

This thread is for chads that are now either almost or completely debt free from student loans. Please report here, share copium from paychuds and others.

Attached: 166137432629119203.jpg (2048x2048, 319.94K)

20k for free when I already make just under 6 figures? Hell yea

I paid for my own community college does this mean I'm going to get $10,000 as reimbursement for the money I spent?

FPBP
I owe exactly 20,511 and make 116k a year
Would still rather have Trump in office though and pay off my debt. Though I believe Trump would have done something similar for the country at this point.

Attached: 6qibv7.gif (360x202, 3.07M)

Reminder that 72% of all of this debt relief goes to women.

just graduated yesterday with 7.8k in student loans at Nelnet.
this is bullshit for people who didn't take out loans, but glad I did. enrolled in 2020, paid literally 0 interest.
It's like a free semester. Not life-changing, and unsure why people think it's a huge deal, but I do appreciate the 8k extra this year.

Nope sorry retard

Won’t republicans just block or reverse this when they inevitably win midterms?

also, wondering if buying puts on Nelnet is a good play. they are publicly traded... strangely the stock didn't move much today

I've got 3k left. I went to a community college first, got my associates there, didn't pay anything for it because it was dirt cheap and SOMEHOW I got financial aid, then I owed like 27k, paid some, and now 20 is gone. I can pay off the rest this year. I hate both biden and trump.

That would be political retard suicide

Attached: image (9).png (1070x812, 594.26K)

Based. Congrats buddy.

No but you will be paying for my university education thank you chud try again next time

If you havent been student loan maxxing since 2020 you're blind and deaf. This is a well deserve win for those with the foresight to be accidentally right yet again.

19K reporting. I was actually involved with the sweet vs cardona suit but have a 5k loan from a different college that is about to be forgiven also. We can't stop winning.

Attached: 1604375867278s.jpg (250x250, 17.04K)

Obviously not based, retard

Also 19k here. Feels good man

Attached: FF7FE591-3CCB-4AFD-AD59-217692F4E03F.jpg (467x700, 37.4K)

Doee this mean that if I had US citizenship and enrolled in a university in America that I wouldn't have to pay any debt?

Does this apply for loans going forward?

I got two masters classes left, I'll jump on Uncle Sam's titty like the rest of you if I can.

I read its from before June 2022, which is insane that the cut off is so recent.

Fuck off boomer, I wish my loan was paid off by money directly connected to your personal taxes. Too bad you're just a welfare leech who contributed nothing

How? It’s a handout. Most conservatives and Republicans hate handouts and free gibs.

I've finally been able to make a dent in my loans for the last 2 years with the (((interest))) freeze. That was after 8 years of monthly payments while literally never even eating into the principle. Now getting $10k cut off. I might actually be able to pay off this debt before I turn 40.

It’s only for undergraduate degrees

Attached: 5FEB06BE-F0E8-4827-BFCF-84AE296C9922.jpg (2258x1227, 156.32K)

Daily reminder the student loan debacle is akin to someone gambling with their money on a future prospect and then asking not to be responsible for recouping the cost when they lost the gamble

ITT - retards who don't understand basic economics, aka, modern college kids

This is so stupid. All that printed money could have gone to Israel.

>No one should be burdened with student debt, unless you take classes onwards from July 2022

This government is retarded.

>income cutoff is OVER 100K

lol this is the most regressive shit I've ever seen WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE POOR 6 FIGURE EARNERS?!

Don't worry, Boomer. Isreal will still get it's $38 billion annual stimulus and all of their weapons paid for. No need to blow your kippah.

The government can't give handouts. It's wealth redistribution

If you aren’t happy that the middle class just got a payout instead of pissrael or jewkraine, just because you didn’t DIRECTLY benefit, you’re just as bad as the out of touch boomers telling you to “just work hard and everything will be fine”.

Your taxes are getting stolen anyway, better it go to your generation of Americans trying to do shit instead of welfare queens and foreign countries. Don’t fall for the optics disaster by being selfish that you missed the boat.

no but now it just means you were retarded for going to cc when you could've gone to an elite school and had those loans paid off by biden

This is so fucking stupid, they're never going to unfreeze student loans at this rate. It's been almost 3 years and now we're in a recession.

No dumb fuck

They really should of made it 100k for couples and 50k for singles. What the fuck are they thinking?

Yeah and its got a pedo who os so desperate to cling to power hes passing trillions in spending while inflation rund wild

This, but even if they won the gamble. It's the bank bailouts all over again, this time for Marxist indoctrination camps

Exactly this. I deliberately took out more so I could buy guns and ammo. Wont say what i got, but i made out really well. If you didnt't predict this a mile away, that's on you.
Nice. Did you get a pell grant or no?
>seething: the post
Feels very good.

Is it too late to get some loans???

I think its meant to cover people in high paying jobs like lawyers/doctors etc. who have a great paycheck but also have massive loan debt

Retard alert

I was always debt free lol.
Also own property with no property tax.

Ok this is Biden's PLAN but whens it happen for real?

No. You only get help if you don't help anything else.

>generation of Americans trying to do shit
full retard. neck yourself.

buying votes with taxpayer money is pure evil

If you're making doctor/lawyer money 10k is fucking nothing

gotta be sometime before the election, probably wants to time it right

I did get a pell yes, if this somehow fails I will at least have my 14k forgiven with the other option I have that was already approved by a judge.

Will the loan forgiveness apply for a loan for a Master's degree? Or is it undergrad only?

They're thinking families are a threat to their power

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

then maybe other healthcare workers idk nurses and shit

I got a raise from 90,000 to 130,000 halfway through this year, am I fucked? I have 10k in student loans left.

Attached: 90.jpg (1024x1024, 137.43K)