Why is Any Forums against student loan forgiveness? I thought you guys hated Jews and their predatory loaning

Why is Any Forums against student loan forgiveness? I thought you guys hated Jews and their predatory loaning.

Attached: 409719EE-0F67-4D94-8473-5D1EC47BF335.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Hey I'm all for it. The faster america collapses, the faster it can be rebuilt.

We only care about the vaccine genocide, money is fake,, don't care will be paying 10k for a loaf of bread in 5 years.

How does it hurt the lenders? Don’t they just get their loans paid back and more people signing up?

Very edgy, nice comment

Boomers

Attached: 1661342019162844.jpg (1156x997, 337.93K)

You should already realize that the vast, vast majority of Any Forumsfags are retards that don't really understand what's going on right now.

against? I'm rooting for the american inflation to dwarf the eurozone one. You should put even more currency in the system.

I'm in favor of it, but only if the loans are CANCELLED, and 100% of them. No one gets paid. Banksters get the finger. Nothing short of a debt jubilee and banning usury is good enough for me.

It’s just boomers seething. I DARE them to chimp out at the capitol again.

Yes. It basically only hurts taxpayers, who are predominantly white men.

If these loans were forgiven and the banks and universities were told to suck it up they weren't getting repaid then that would change my thoughts on the situation.

It doesn't hurt the universities. They will still sell their overpriced garbage degrees and people will still get loans for them.

It's simple: Whatever Any Forums favors, the opposite is good.

This is a gay slide, but I’ll answer in case a real person comes along.
“Cancelling” student debt will not keep a single cent out of kike hands, quite the opposite. What is really happening is the American government is taking a loan that could potentially go unpaid, and paying it with your tax money. Instead of one person getting fucked by kikes over a debt, we all get to get fucked.
Are you smart enough to look at the price of college, and the earnings potential of a degree and do math for yourself? Too fucking bad! Cause women aren’t, and now you are paying for their shit too.
Don’t forget to pay your taxes like a good goy.
(Captcha: 0GAYY)

No kill all republicans in video games

Debt doesn't exist, if you ignore it and rent everything, then you can live as if debt doesn't exist. Because you never technically own anything anyways. Also all the money they are going to use to "forgive" the debt will be printed and you will pay back the amount in inflation later anyway.

not against it, I'm about to get 16k erased cause I was a Pell Grant recipient.

Attached: pepeglasses21.jpg (537x525, 30.31K)

Cause the debt is still there, it's just passed onto other people who didn't sign up for this shit. Pay your own debts you lazy faggot.

what's the point if you keep the interest rate? loans will just balloon again after this as people continue to enroll in college and tuition rates increase

Ya we know what your system is kike

Attached: joograbbler232.png (1887x313, 816.59K)

It's a ploy to get his ratings up retard. Money is fake and printed on paper. Stop acting like it's some finite precious resource that we don't just create. Fucking braindead mogs.

Also
Any Forums lacks facts and critical reasoning, works on impulses (e.g. "lizard brain" mentality)

that federal money was already allocated for loans though before a student ever steps foot on campus. either way your tax dollars go into a program that creates loans in the first place