How big of a scam is therapy?

>be miserable about state of the world
>listen to some uppity whore spit out some words
>we make (((progress))) and these things take (((time)))
>always keep coming back for more appointments

WHO the fuck unironically believes this shit??

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA
youtube.com/watch?v=YtNbanWFR9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

putting this post in the evidence folder for when op shoots up a stater bros

OP is actually the therapist

Therapy is complete trash marxist indoctrination. Just workout and quit being a lazy nigger, take some addies if you have to. simple as.

>the rapist

I don't need therapy. I'm very happy with my life.
Still think it is a scam though. Throwing money down the drain.

Most therapy is bullshit not because talking about your problems is a bad idea, but because most depressed and anxious people have problems that aren’t able to be solved through talking or taking meds

>WHO the fuck unironically believes this shit??
I think it is something for women by women. They need to talk about things to feel better. For men, however, it does nothing, since you're miserable because of some actual underlying problems, and just talking about them certainly won't fix them. In fact, drugs and therapy can be actively bad, if they make you accept the problems and be apathetic about them instead of working to fix them.

Your problem isnt psychology its a female psychologist thats the problem

/thread

Yes therapy is a scam for men, it's meant to weed out strong men, pathologize them, (((diagnose))) them, then chemically neuter them with pharma pills.

humans are retards, dude.
peep this out, the chat bot in 1965 just parroted the human input back and people believed it was sentient
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELIZA
>Some of ELIZA's responses were so convincing that Weizenbaum and several others have anecdotes of users becoming emotionally attached to the program, occasionally forgetting that they were conversing with a computer. Weizenbaum's own secretary reportedly asked Weizenbaum to leave the room so that she and ELIZA could have a real conversation. Weizenbaum was surprised by this, later writing: "I had not realized ... that extremely short exposures to a relatively simple computer program could induce powerful delusional thinking in quite normal people.

forgot pic

Attached: 1e88bd0b68a12dc0fc2e896e3730bb4fc50b4f5f2ac670135f75bbbaf6b9f73a_3.jpg (320x320, 17.32K)

its only a scam if it doesn't work for you

How are they solved then?

I've been on the NHS.
It was honestly nice to speak with a woman that pretended to care, it helped me rationalise and move past intrusive thoughts.

Mostly though it's bollokkks, I won't go bakkk.
It's no different to a chat bot therapy app.

I once had a therapist/psychologist from 17-18 and I was discharged two months after my 18 birthday. After my acne healed up I fooled myself into thinking I was a CHAD, so ignored the married slut when she text me out of the blue to meet up :(
Probably for the best, as bakkk then I had even worse phimosis. It would have been so hot to kukkk some married faggot though :'(

communism is mental illness
probably worse than schizophrenia

I can never do therapy because I know the therapist is just getting paid to pretend to care and offer hollow advice. It’s all bullshit.

I've been extremely depressed about being ugly, bald for years.
I've got a diagnosed depression, anxiety disorder.
Talking won't change the way I look, I've even been to therapy for other issues.
Psilocybin is the only substance that gave me relief from extremely low mood, constant elevated anxiety.

I've not been able to move past early waking insomnia though :( I now rely on melatonin 5mg just to get 7-8hrs sleep. Otherwise I barely sleep 5hrs per night.

Ever since November 2021 when I realised I'm going to be without pussy my entire life, I've completely lost the ability to sleep adequately.

I'm slowly returning to lifting weight, boxing twice per week.

Women. It's useless, good only for stalking jews and won't fix your shitty life.

youtube.com/watch?v=YtNbanWFR9k

>((((((((((((((((((Weizenbaum))))))))))))))))))))))

Lifting
Finding gf
War

Depends on person to person but usually comes down to altering whatever it is about your life that’s led it to feel unfulfilling. For me it was loneliness and overwork from constant deployment. Left the military and met a girl I ended up marrying. For my brother it was from him being a stagnant NEET living at home with my parents. He got a job as a tradesman and bought his own home. For a lot of women it’s a subconscious/biological instinct thing where they feel empty since they’ve gone the path of having no children.

When I was at my angriest and lowest point, struggling with my relationship with family and motivation to work or even live I turned to therapy for help. My therapist was a nigger and every $100 session he'd just tell me to "get my money up" as if that would solve all of my problems.

Why not try behavioral therapy, get rid of your social anxiety?
Then you shouldn't have any problems to get laid

Therapy is nonsense. It essentially does not exist outside of America. They do now exist here but people who go to them are seen as broken people on the cusp of a melt down, or else someone with a serious mental condition.

The worst thing is that they don't even give you any answers. A family friend goes and she says they "help lead you to find your own answers by asking questions". Utter madness.

If you need help, do one of the following:
Vent to friends and family
Get out of the current situation; can be as simple as a weekend camping or as drastic as moving to a new area or changing job
Read the Bible
Read Stoic literature

All of those are great for getting through tough times. Don't pay some yid to listen to you tell them all of your weaknesses and fears.

KEK, imagine paying money for this shit. Do what my forebears did and light a campfire, have a bottle of liquor nearby and consult it every time ye have a question about life. At the end of the session, you will come to a solution of some sort and if not, repeat it as many times as necessary. Cheers!

Attached: wgp.jpg (1280x720, 84.11K)

Therapy isn't for miserable cunts like you. Thereapy is for functional people who are not happy with some aspect of their personality, and want help in adressing some personality or emotional issue.
Myopic cunts like you don't need therapy, you need to shut the fuck up and either do something about the state of the world you are not happy about or you need to do a tripple header off an overpass.

a therapist told my wife to dump me 30 years ago when we were dating.
I should have killed that fucking jew.