You weren't a sucker, were you?

Please don't tell me you're totally financially retarded. It's literally free money.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-24 134814.png (527x289, 37.66K)

>lol, dumb stupid worker
Typical twitter commie

I didn't even hear 10% of this kvetching when trump planned the 500 billion dollar platinum reparations plan. What's going on?

It's a shame Biden wasn't President sooner. I would have benefitted from this when I still needed it.

With a stroke of the pen Biden captured the valuable Losers who can't pay their debt demographic.
Long sought after by political scientists Biden has solved this riddle.

More inflation coming. If this was a stellar economy would this and the freeze even be needed? 20k even is small change for most borrowers.

Another idiot who doesn't understand how compound interest works.

Right? If you can't pay off 20k of debt, you've done something wrong.

>doesn't know that interest was paused on the debts too
btfo retard!

I wonder what the existing default rate is for those that qualify.
This may end up be a bookkeeping trick.

Trump should just promise to give money to all those who had paid off their student loans already.

I like how the US can spend billions in Ukraine and trillions for retarded students but can't provide affordable healthcare.

Priorities I guess.

Attached: print-graph.gif (773x1000, 195.57K)

Neither one has value so they should just save the money.

What passes for communist intelligencia has always hated the working class and views them as nothing more than a means to an end.

If you haven't been paying anything, you're still gonna be fucked.

My nigga you're just stupid as fuck for signing something that has 10% interest rates at 17.

Well, since that happens because banksters unionzed the medical industry to miseducate the doctors into making medicine an profiteering force for big pharma and needless procedures that tend to make shit worse?
Yes, (((priorities))). stop blaming your average neighbor, or even a business worker, for what the central bankers have wHDrought.

We are all fucked, these faggot students think 10,000 knocked off of their debt is helping them. They don't realize we are all fucked. College is the institution in the world that can put your IQ on par with a nigger. I have never met a educated college student.

He was distracted with the 500 billion platinum plus reparations plan and trillions in COVID aid to corps

>free

the usa spends trillions per year making healthcare affordable to the user via Medicaid, medicaid, and ACA

This will be well less then a trillion one time

Ukaine is insignificant compared to either

It wasn’t just me that signed it though, I wasn’t able to do it on my own BECAUSE I was 17 so my parents volunteered to co-sign :^) I never even wanted to go