Im greek. Am I white? I know for a fact Im not black, but at the same time I feel inferior to people of Germanic decent...

Im greek. Am I white? I know for a fact Im not black, but at the same time I feel inferior to people of Germanic decent. I feel like im somewhere in the middle intellectually and spiritually speaking, I am aware of my flaws and I try to improve them.

Attached: Screenshot_20220822-191906_Chrome.jpg (743x1096, 312.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Zn0hRQ9Pe2Ln/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Germanic_Reich
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1pbtid also leaf

The only master race is the virtuous one.

Why would you care? Just be Greek. At least you aren't black. pic unrelated

Attached: 1658937815705760.png (749x842, 408.13K)

What does 1pbtid mean

My mother is Greek. My father is German. I unfortunately am American. That's hurt me the most. My life would have been many times better if I wasn't deprived of my homelands and their cultures.

No, you're not. Hitler despised you and so do all of us his followers

>t. self hating serb

brother, if you are Greek, learn our history, learn about our wars, seek the truth about Greeks, understand our magnificent scarifications to this ideal of Hellenism and you will understand we are Europe. One race is not more European than the other, we are not superior or inferior, we all contributed and Europe is a status only for our people, the people of europe.

Attached: samson.jpg (664x527, 79.05K)

>I'm am Greek I feel dumb and inferior
Rofl, nice try kiketard

Wtf are you on, you slavroach, can't you see my name, I'm German, you absolute idiot

Inferior? Nah. You might not look as good as someone with really good genetics, but not every german is magically blessed with beauty. Just work out and stay lean, you'll do fine bro.

>I am aware of my flaws and I try to improve them.
big if true

On what grounds?

I'm legitimately curious.

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-135010_Chrome.jpg (629x676, 192.07K)

It's false. Alot of Nazi iconography (even the salute) came from the Romans, which were cosnidered to be good people. Not as "pure" supposedly, as the Nordic and Germanic population, but you should consider that Germanic tribes like the Goths used to despise Rome, hell, they were even one of the major barbaric groups that caused Rome's crisis of the third century. No, Greeks are not, and were never hated by the Nazis.

Meds were considered lower than Germanic but they were not hated. I don't know what he specifically thought about greeks, because he was more focused on Italians and Spaniards.

I think all Southern Euros are non-white. It's delusional to think that swarthy dark meds are white.

You are in fact purple.

So you, some random American are gonna teach me, whose grandpa's were literally there, 30 meters from Hitler what he said? He DESPIIIIISED greeks

Hitler liked Greece. He considered himself a Greek. In his second book he even praised Sparta as a pure virtuous state.

Firstly because you are basically an embassy of shitskin easterners in europe. Your "philosophy" your "art" your "science". All ooga booga from Persia and Hindustan. "Science" which is in fact shitty witchcraft, philosophy which is psychotic mumbling. There was NO philosophy until Germans crystallized it. Greeks were just as any Arab/Persian math, medicine etc. Coocamunga ooga booga.

And your reaction to all this will answer why we don't like you. Because now you'll be "Wuuuut!? Wtf are you on aboot? Greeks are gathers of philosophy" and you'll know why we hate you. That's a CLASSIC we wuz kangs . Just like niggers and their golden age and Moors and their Arabic medicine and Serbs and their golden forks while we Germans shat in woods.

It means the guy that posted that has to kill himself now

You're white when we want to claim your ancient accomplishments but nonwhite when you're an embarrassment. Hope that helps

bitchute.com/video/Zn0hRQ9Pe2Ln/

Where? Point the exact typing where he says it. In German please, and I'll translate. He never said such a thing, stop spreading false shit on the I ternet, there are moronic kids here, might believe you.

>muh grandpas were there!
Your grandpas were gay for each other and you are their mutant faggot of diapering

No Greeks are disgusting fat, hairy, short brown retards fit only to operate pizza shops

Nazis don't hate guys, you retard mongrel, so you're barking up the wrong tree. We don't hate them, we wanna help them and cure them

But yes. My grandpa's were there. And here. Commander of Kladovo transport, Jupp Böseblut

I can make up nonsense names for fake people too.

First off, I just want to clarify that I’m not your enemy. We are brothers.
Watch this video. You can even check the wiki about it;
- en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Germanic_Reich
Here’s the video that even Leon confirms it. The very one that I’m taking reference from;
- bitchute.com/video/Zn0hRQ9Pe2Ln/

You do realize there was a time in history that germany was obsessed with greece? They were even teaching german children in school how to speak and read greek.

Attached: A58E1356-2D86-4BAE-BD0F-49E7ED2D4934.png (2048x1207, 408.46K)

Attached: 3D66CED2-D69F-4E71-883B-7E3C01EF0E13.png (1354x2048, 784.23K)

Greeks were once part of the "white races", what they are today is not what they were.

Hitler thought ancient greeks were Nordic. He said that in a speech, "Greece was invaded by Nordic tribes".