Besides covering your ears, or calling people trannies, what is the conservative solution to this?

Besides covering your ears, or calling people trannies, what is the conservative solution to this?

Attached: C9641195-6A8A-4133-AD82-5C11E2C80FE9.jpg (1170x1763, 835.34K)

Let me Guess, the red in the middle is republican and full of farms...

go full nuclear.

Or should we continue the leftists approch of shutting down out economy and giving money to china who is just going to keep expanding their pollution?

Except for a few locations in Louisiana, yes mostly Republican farm land.

Let's try this using the Socratic method. Why do you think they are showing you the "heat index" and not the actual temperature?

I live in Phoenix the record hottest day here was 1994 at 124 degrees

Despite what people think it’s has never hit 120 ever since then

>what is the conservative solution to this?
Ban trade with China

I'd simply cope! haha cope cope cope!!

Because that's what human being experience.

buy an air conditioner

The same one we used to stop the earth from freezing in the early 90’s due to global cooling.
The same tactics that were used to keep the coastal cities in america from going underwater by 2012.
You must certainly understand where I’m going with this.
These prediction models are flawed.
They always were.
There are too many variables and none of them account for the unseen.

>could
>might
>maybe
>probably
>wait and see
>we're guessing
>are you scared yet?

My solution would be practical and based on pragmatic efforts that yield actual results. So it would be the exact opposite of what the UN climate agenda is.

Sounds like bullshit.

Attached: 1660190752583.gif (640x480, 2.26M)

The north pole was supposed to be free of ice by 2011. Ngmi global warming fags

wait a bit and it will be autumn

>Besides covering your ears, or calling people trannies, what is the conservative solution to this?
Conserve the existence of the White race in the Pacific Northwest.

We don’t have enough uranium to go full nuclear. We’d have to mix solar, wind and hydro in too.

It would likely take massive levels of regulation and government investment.

Do you accept that or are you a coal burner?

idk buy electric vehicles and get like 100 vaccines
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Besides the obviously correct solutions, what is the conservative solution to this?
Fuck off tranny.

cover my ears and call you a mentally ill tranny because this is manipulative climate propaganda

Attached: kys troon.jpg (200x252, 11.99K)

>what's your solution to the weather?

Someone post the image of the temperatures being the same 10 years ago but no scary red colors.

Attached: F494D834-0403-4CA9-B858-BB3CE1A8223C.jpg (750x710, 109.62K)

Ahhh there it is.

yuh see, its not the heat, it's the humidity that will getcha

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 189.39K)

I think we should all fly off to a conference in Switzerland to discuss it, don't you?

>plutonium can be recovered from used fuel and reused
>what are liquid thorium salt reactors for 800, Alex
Are you retarded or pretending?

Unlike all the children on tiktok I have lived through a few summers myself. I can say that the heat is no worse than it has been in the past. Its summer you faggots.

Whats the solution to more stupid climate-doom predictions? To laugh and ridicule the media that propagate this and the idiots who believe it.

no more private jets. they can just make a zoom call or a Tik Tac video.

This is your daily reminder that Al Gore stood up in front of the world 15 years ago and declared that the island of Manhattan would be uninhabitable due to sea level rise by the year 2020. You can all fuck off now as far as I'm concerned. Not listening to a word of it.

>Bill Gates like this
It couldn't be more obvious really. At least in the past they'd at least try and be sneaky and subtle.

Attached: ix2z3Hq.gif (600x600, 174.15K)

I dont care not my problem

This.

Ruin your finances and destroy your economy on BS environmental predictions that they have been wrong about at a 100% clip to date

I will pass.

Solution to what? Fake fucking bullshit cooked up by communists trying to take over the world. The solution is to kill all of them.

no thanks Satan. it's because the heat index is a formula about how it "feels" and they're changing definitions and how to measure things (2 quarters of negative GDP isn't a recession right?) Any map of heat will use spooky scales and colors to make people think that things are worse than they are.

How strange, that area seems to overlap with the high quality farmland map.

It's almost like they plan to steal the land under a "climate emergency".

Attached: US-high-quality-farmland-map1.jpg (1440x1440, 347.16K)