In retrospective, the wall was good

In retrospective, the wall was good.

Attached: 5dc576603afd374b2518b516.jpg (1000x688, 100.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8_aUCUdZ7Y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Soviets mercifully let them have their nationalist trapping and didn't ship in any niggers, also Stalin cut all gay Weimar leftovers that tried crawling out in the arse. Ironically they would have been better off if the wall never fell in terms of safety and going out at night

Attached: East-Germany.jpg (1041x734, 148.26K)

It's my favorite album. What do you mean "in retrospect"

Attached: the wall.jpg (1417x1417, 190.96K)

Attached: cool.jpg (745x1024, 132.79K)

AHAHAHHAHS

You have to admit its weird that its a Jew and no one on the other side looks cheery to met him

I must admit that there were more Germans in east Germany than in the West. All the Jews went to FRG

>Germany surrenders
>"well, I guess I should join the enemy"

why is there always an infinite amount of bootlickers willing to point guns at their own people?

>The shining one managed to keep the German race safe
RIP in pepperoni and Oktoberfest

Attached: Putin-PIcs-415275.jpg (590x316, 43.78K)

now you have open borders from africa all the way to sweden.

Attached: dam_1.jpg (824x504, 148.95K)

Shit taste.WYWH, Animals and DSOTM all better.

They likely have ancestors among either Bolsheviks or nobles the elites are always passing it down

A country so good people had to be kept inside at gunpoint

Does the BRD even have any mass celebrations?

Attached: csm_O_3.4.1_02_org_49240f5cf7.jpg (501x340, 73.21K)

tell us more

Attached: 18383-full.png (136x102, 26.33K)

Attached: charlie.jpg (500x337, 46.84K)

Problem with Soviet Union was, that the only worthwhile territory was West of the Oder and East of Dnepr. The buffer in between is cursed. The EU fails for the same reason.

Your country is still divided into eastern and western parts.

Yes, but Middle Germany or what we call "Eastern" Germany now, was always poorer than the Rhineland. The seperation isn't new, Prussia was known for the militarism not economy. It wasn't such a big transformation for them during DDR times, they kept the prussianism relatively alive.

sort of, it's like 100 people clapping on command in front of a stage, and several thousands behind a police line shouting fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=8_aUCUdZ7Y0

Attached: 451324241.jpg (1080x1060, 192.7K)

I read that the formally eastern Prussian lands were mostly agrarian land owners with poles and other minorities working as farm hands.

Rumor has it Medvedev has some aristocratic blood in him and hence could be a very distant relative of Russia's last tsar
Putin has a brother who fought in WWII and died, no photo is ever released but the face clone is rumored to be him by meme lords

Yeah, the Junker class pretty much "ruled" East Elbia like Oligarchs, but it wasn't that chauvinistic like lefties make it out to be, not every German was a Junker.