YOUTUBE CHANNEL BLOCKER

What are the political implications of a YouTube channel blocker extension for your browser? (They exist)

>See nigger channel [block]
>See mainstream media channel [block]
>See blatant propaganda [block]

Every time you search for a video relating to news or politics, mainstream media is pushed to the front... ummmmm think im just gonna block

Every time you search for a video relating to anything other than news or politics, niggers, pakipoos, faggots & trannies are pushed to the front.... ummmm I think im just gonna block.

kikes have built algorithms to instill misery & despair in your mind and on your soul, why let them win user? JUST HIT BLOCK kek

Attached: BLOCK.png (1200x900, 748.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbuimNBYZKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

name for channel blocker?

they need to make a new Vanced since google sued the original

channel blocker.
that is the name.
kiwi browser is a phone browser that allows you to install desktop extensions onto it.

When is the “jewish life blocker” browser extension dropping?

Based.
Fuck the MSM.

Attached: 1565212957517.jpg (1440x810, 299.53K)

Digits & it drops in two weeks.

They will be defeated Mexibro

Attached: St. Isaak cathedral.jpg (2000x1347, 523.37K)

Based and checked, God bless and see you in minecraft.

>he doesnt clear cookies and history on hourly basis
>he actually logs in onto youtube so they can analyze his browsing habits
retards

>already has a built in blocker on their website
>keep pushing your garbage faggot niggerfaggot fag thread about your niggerfaggot shit

call me a kike shill I don't care, you're an attentionwhore fag which is even worse, nigger, your shit script is probably just a keylogger anyway you fucking niggerkike

Fuck off kike shill.

>already has a built in blocker on their website
kike can't stop lying

this is how desperate they are to feed you propaganda

Why would I block something that I would never click on anyway? It's not like I'm tempted to click on nigger beats or left wing shows.

look up Revanced

I gave it a try. It just only blocks the channels from view and all. Seems nice, but a waste of time.

It stops channels from appearing in your recommended & search results, how is that a waste of time. You can block every single mainstream media channel there is and never see it again.

Why not just click "Don't recommend channel" in the dropdown menu of each thumbnail? Or you can do it individually by video. No 3rd party extension required. Are you retarded?

The problem what that is that I don't even have a jewtube account to begin with. I only go there for memes and music. Nothing more, nothing less.

With*

Because you can eliminate all the shit from your recommended & search results. Why would you not want this?

Just because you never click on them doesn't mean you should have to have it appear in your feed.

The REAL Sam Harris: Jeffrey Epstein's Dark Web
youtube.com/watch?v=AbuimNBYZKI

Attached: dfasdfasdfasdfasd.png (561x400, 411.95K)

"Don't recommended" is only available to click on videos that are actually recommended to you, it does not stop videos from appearing in search results. Also, the button literally does not fucking work a good majority of the time.

>recommended & search results
No such thing, I have no youtube account and clear my browser once a week.

Dude I just spent over an hour on my instagram blocking nigger rap/nigger instas, sandnigger, and indian content instagrams cause they are absolute cancer ruining the internet and they just keep coming.
You can and should make the effort to block all the cancer but there's so fucking much and it keeps coming.
Fuck niggers, fuck sandniggers, fuck chinks, and fuck indians. They ruin everything they come into contact with.

Your search results are still effected. Mainstream media & niggers will be pushed to the first page whenever you try to search for anything.