Sam's not lookin too hot, is he really ready for the fight?

Sam's not lookin too hot, is he really ready for the fight?

Attached: media_Fa1oM5nWQAEHR_I.jpg (2048x1539, 678.45K)

He's always looked like this you troon

Just impersonating me like usual. Seems fine.

sam is actually pretty decent for a hobbyist type of boxer
i swear on my mothers soul im not kidding

Why the hell did he fly all the way to England to fight in some basement? Did we get too cocky hydebros?

Attached: media_Fa7teLIUUAEKbWE.jpg (2048x1536, 1.03M)

he's gonna brutalize that fairy fiddle player though

Based PeyPeyPey finally meeting his childhood hero. Ralphsisters on suicide watch.

DAZN.com/SamHyde

Wtf man I click on his affiliate link and it doesn't even show him on the card, just lists the headliner fight between the ape looking niggers. Who the fuck is Ksi? Some tiktok zoomer? What is actually going on here?

Attached: niggers.png (720x1167, 452.54K)

fight with who just kidding couldnt care less your shit got gay when you paywalled it

I'm gonna just check on Any Forums for a pirate stream like I did for the creator clash. Fuck keemstar.

Is this gonna be streamed anywhere

yes

Where

The fuck is this Any Forums?
nigger jew cock sucker with a live stream and an ego.
wow oh wow, you fucking pile of shit, get a life. get a job, buy a rope, you're idiot, and you look it.
A real jew would have hairplugs by now.

He be looking like my meth addicted redneck uncle so i'd say he's as ready as can be son.

Still would

2 fat faggots who are not me and have never been me.

Uglier than a pile of shit ever since day one. Agreed. Too bad he skipped leg day and refused to do cardio... Vaush is going to kill him.

look how sweaty PPP is from all the standing, hopefully they can find him a mobility scooter

Who is the guy to the right of him? Seen him before commentating

>they're doing the bit
that's good.

jesus christ PPP grew a neck on TOP of his neck
impressive

>Any Forums for a pirate stream
Based. I refuse to give money to these fags.

thats generic Fat Neckbeard #8957395
how could you NOT recognize him?

Attached: 1633921796008.png (142x138, 2.08K)

stop pretending you don't know who is PPP bhutan trannie
you wasted way enough time on here to know that

it's the 400 pound Canadian who cant shit straight.
he's called Ashton but who cares about that.

You might not now PPP but you do know everything about pleasing PP.

His gay ass mop is going to get in his eyes and blind him.

Like the Eddie Hall fight, Sam will probably throw heavy, slow punch after heavy, slow punch - only serving to damage his ego.

Sam pretended to be a white nationalist trad guy who spoke truth to SJW power using his comedy, and appeared to become a martyr for the things many of us believe in when he got cancelled.
Turns out he's
a) Not a white nationalist at all, he's some kind of weak ass lolbertarian. Hires trannies to work for him, is ok with their lifestyles in private.
b) There is a good chance that he's a Jew of some sort. Google "Fred Hyde marries Gans" and research the Gans surname, Id say there is more than 50% chance he's a Jew given his behavior/personality.
c) Degenerate, who talks about how much he hates pedos but uses his eceleb status to groom and fuck underage fan girls and do weird BDSM shit with them.
d) Pretends to be poor when he's pretty well off. He made millions off the crypto his fans donated to him, and even in his early years his rich dad supported him. I would say he's made more money on the path he took than if he would had tried to be liberal.
e) All round piece of shit of a person. Fucked over and alienated nearly everyone who helped make him famous. Especially Charls. Everyone that surrounds him now are naive zoomers that he has to pay. Even Nick only shows up in his podcasts/vids to get paid, doesn't speak to Sam outside that.

He's basically a shapeshifting sociopath and grifter, cunning enough to pull the wool over everyone's eyes here to earn their trust and loyalty, and now he uses that as a blanket to avoid all responsibility/criticism because he has an army of idiot sycophants brainwashed to defend his fake honor. He Jack Murphy before Jack Murphy.

Attached: 1526731801138.jpg (2500x1265, 707.82K)

eceleb boxing was pretty stale back before covid. Not sure when he wants to do this so bad