No wonder they’ve kept him hidden

No wonder they’ve kept him hidden
mobile.twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1562513994233290753?cxt=HHwWgoDR7d-Mla8rAAAA

Attached: FF0375B2-4F44-41FF-B91D-1C267F6AAC4D.jpg (1284x969, 567.64K)

That's true, though. Blacks and Hispanics don't own their own homes and therefore can't use them as collateral.

You don't need a home to get student loans

This is the idea though: to create a majority of rentoids who are dependent on the government and would support seizing cash and assets from those who own homes. Communism the slow way.

Why take a loan against your house when you can just ask for a loan and they give it to you?

LISTEN UP JACK

POOR KIDS ARE JUST AS BRIGHT AS WHITE KIDS

AND ILL SLAP YOUR DAUGHTER RIGHT IN THE MOUTH IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE

they wanna take everything from you.
There is no need for college to be so expensive.
courses could be taught by ai online and be virtually free for all.

i member cornpop and my hairy legs at the swimming pool kids would touch em

Then why do I see 13+ cars outside their homes?

they haven't figured out how to steal them yet

Joe Biden is a bitch ass nigger.

That’s not how Arrons rentals works

Dark fagdon

anglo americans r gone

No, they buy used junk and dont take care of it. Its like they are hording scrap metal basically

You think 18 year old white kids own their own homes? Jewish media has really mind-fucked you guys.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-5 DZo_WqbW4AAet83.jpg (WEBP Image 1200 × 896 pixels).png (1200x896, 1.29M)

>13+ cars
That's called a neighborhood.

I'm glad I paid my loans off without the help of the government. Also, my loans weren't that much. I think people coming in after me paid at least three times as much for their college and loans. Good on them; but sad they can't say they did it on their own and needed a handout.

Attached: Klaus Schwab and Joe Biden.jpg (3408x2272, 2.1M)

>courses could be taught by ai online and be virtually free for all.
Teachers wouldn't allow it. There would be a huge campaign in the mainstream media to talk about the virtues of going to school (although of course the problem would be that teachers would be unemployment, teacher unions would disappear, Democrats would lose donations that they likely get from those sectors, in the case of the US).

All of that money borrowed to end up a dumber, weaker, indoctrinated NPC.

No that's one house that the entire neighborhood hates.

>all it takes to destroy society and billions of strongman are two turkey-neck pedo grandpas
Sickening

You don't use collateral for student loans, moron.