These are the finnish friends of sanna marin

these are the finnish friends of sanna marin

Attached: 1661282566189727.png (1312x1152, 1.31M)

SANNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: mfw theyre having sex without me.png (600x903, 247K)

Jesus what a absolute slut. There's a reason why the Early-States viewed women as sub-human and almost at the level of slaves, with their only function is to be raped, remain captive for pleasure, or be a baby making machine.

Women having knowledge and the ability to read is like venom in a snake, it'll be the downfall of states and countries.

Liberating women was one of the worst decisions men have ever made.

I see nothing wrong with this. That's her business.
But is she doing a good job? How is her job rating?

Hey there Igor. You'll look for your kids with a Geiger counter soon enough.

>nothing wrong with the leader of the nation turning her house into a slut party mansion
How could you not question her leadership abilities. This isn't some college student this is both a world leader and a mother, this isn't acceptable behaviour for either

Just Russian shills desperately trying to slander her because Russia is mad that Finland is joining NATO and there's nothing they can really do about it.

Because I'm not a Russian cocksucker.

>memeflag seethes about Russia in unrelated thread
Lol why are shills so obvious? Nobody even mentioned Russia or nato in the thread.

I just really, really want to see a huge increase in r*** ;)
These skanks need to get what they're demanding by flaunting their masculine bodies (see the pic of them flashing some blokes on a yacht across the sea - these whores are like pale slimmer, muscly Michael Obama twins).

>a fucking leaf

You had so many choices and you chose that. Fuck off, Mikhail.

Show us your flag, pshek dog hahahaha

>a fucking leaf

take your meds you stupid little rat.

Not one of the worst.
The worst.

And he switched proxy!

So, how does it feel like to live in a third world country?

>a fucking leaf

She's female.
I don't question her leadership at all because I already know that females are unfit to lead and that allowing them to lead is humiliating for a nation.
The point now is to grind in the humiliation for all fins until they man up and take back their nation and stop being cuckolds and simps.

Attached: Screenshot (873).png (694x901, 706.25K)

Reminder that Putin is NOT STOPPING THIS, the pain will continue until Finland withdraws their bid to join NATO.
They will find video of her sucking homeless dick if they have to.

Yes, we all know how much you hate women and love men.

Faggot.

I see the memeflag shills are seething again. How does it feel to earn 0.05 zloty per post? Or do you do it for free?

Reminder that the only people who care are Russian shills and cocksuckers.

you do know that neither Finland nor Sweden will join NATO because Erdogan is blocking it?

Attached: 1642962902360.gif (415x212, 2.85M)

Any counter-globohomo thought or belief is Russian shilling to these retards

They’re east Europeans too ashamed to use their flags because they’ll get mocked for it.

>a
>fucking
>leaf

Attached: MLYLMrP.png (635x531, 308.75K)

>Just Russian shills desperately trying to slander her because Russia is mad that Finland is joining NATO and there's nothing they can really do about it.

Yes, it were Russian shills who made her dance like a slut, mouth open, knees on the floor and get grabbed by the hips on a disco by another man that not her husband.

Tell us more, Mossad

Erdogan isn't blocking shit. Also, if you think he's your ally, you should check out the ordinance he's been sending to Ukraine.

Sanna is having sex! That makes my little incel peepee soft and my brain angry! Grrrrrr I hate when women have fun and sex!

So the Gottfreid/Irlmaer prophecies of riots all over Europe, including Finland is coming true. 2023 is gonna be that year.

Attached: D4b4oCqUIAAeob4.jpg (552x472, 21.23K)

Im not muslim, stupid Mossad. No shekels for you

>Only female leaders are allowed to have female harems in the modern age
lmao

Attached: 1657324937994 (1).gif (380x640, 3.53M)

>Erdogan isn't blocking shit
yes he is, that's how NATO works. If someone votes against another country joining they cant join
>Also, if you think he's your ally
never said that and I dont care

Attached: 1652616583840.gif (200x211, 665.84K)

Okay but is there a video of the left picture just curious is all definitely not for cooming purpose.

Attached: Train.png (995x1500, 374.22K)

>nothing wrong with the leader of the nation turning her house into a slut party mansion
Bro, if it was a man, you would find it based.
Let's stop with the hypocrisy. We can simply admit women are innately cringy, no matter what

See you in a month when he hasn't blocked shit!