"New Baptist" Christian False Teacher

Attached: steven-anderson.jpg (1600x1600, 158.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZBOmet_L-Rg
youtu.be/rnsCCx1Q5ug
youtu.be/7sdeqvpjmN4
youtu.be/9SU1npOf6sM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: StevenAnderson83583838693.jpg (1080x1080, 344.84K)

>what is faith?
HEBREWS 11
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

>why should I have faith?
ROMANS 1
17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

>how do I get faith?
ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Attached: 1cafe1cd-8e6e-4f23-99cf-da1456657ce2.jpg (1070x1321, 247.92K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-225757_Opera Touch.jpg (1080x600, 163.53K)

SAGE AND REPORT KIKE THREADS

Attached: khfmhmjhjmh.png (1281x837, 305.07K)

Still doing more than you ever did

Anderson and his Any Forums shills are such snakes. You should be ashamed.

Anderson Christianity is soulless. He does not seem like he is filled with the Holy Spirit. His preaching is like an angry Wal-Mart manager telling his employees to take less bathroom breaks.

Attached: mystic.jpg (1148x916, 1.33M)

Fuck all the satanic kike shills on this worthless fucking board, shitting it up and smearing actual, Bible-believing Christians.

Pastor Anderson is fucking based.

Attached: Based Anderson.png (937x620, 233.54K)

This really went downhill in the past few years. He started doing this weird, gravely mocking voice. Works 10% of the time, the other 90% it's disturbing for a Bible sermon.

he's trying to emulate the great Southern preachers like Lawson (vid related, amazing preacher)
youtu.be/ZBOmet_L-Rg
but he lacks the spiritual fullness that Lawson has. You can tell that Lawson isn't just somebody who knows the Bible, he is a true Christian.

>Charles Lawson
Also a false teacher.
youtu.be/rnsCCx1Q5ug

Kinda looks like the dude who killed his wife and kids in Colorado

QRD? Skimming through and he's basically just pointing out that Orthodoxy has its problems too

youtu.be/7sdeqvpjmN4
17:30

still not grasping your point. Because he's not hardcore racist that = false teacher?
didn't Christ say judge not by appearance alone, but judge righteously?
Christ never said "hate all niggers and spics."

You listen to a pro-Ukraine propagandist.

Charles Lawson
youtu.be/9SU1npOf6sM

I'm confused, why is this youtuber upset? Because he doesn't believe repentance is necessary for salvation?
You're just sending me random links and not explaining WHY he's a false teacher. Explain with your own words.
James 2:14-26 says that if you are truly faithful to Christ, you WILL repent and turn away from your sins. If you refuse to repent, are you truly faithful? Scripture says no.

Faith Alone. You can start a new thread with your question and I'm sure you'll have plenty of replies.

Attached: 7844893948.jpg (1024x1529, 387.98K)

This is a meme-fag thread
>DO NOT REPLY TO MEME-FAG THREADS
>CLOSE AND HIDE MEME-FAG THREADS
You have been reminded.

You've got it. It's an entire religion excusing constant laziness.

Like I said, James 2:14-26 says we are saved through faith, but if we are truly faithful then it is revealed in our actions and choices.
Is a pedo who says he is now a Christian, but still continues to rape children, truly faithful to Christ? If he were, he would stop hurting kids.
Your logic says he is saved as long as he believes. If he truly believed, he would turn from his evil ways. How hard is this to understand?
That's like saying
>Oh yeah, bro. We're friends!
then I go and bang your wife, kill your kids, and burn your house down.
>What do you mean you're calling the cops on me? I told you we're friends! All I did was bang your wife, kill your kids, and burn your house down. What...you don't believe I'm your friend???

You are likely a shill. Go make a new thread with your question.

>you are likely a shill
says the memeflag