MITT ROMNEY SLAMS BIDEN FOR STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS

Fiscal conservative Romney is being the adult in the room on this one Any Forums. We need get back to balanced budgets and show young people that money doesn't grow on trees.

>Sad to see what’s being done to bribe the voters. Biden's student loan forgiveness plan may win Democrats some votes, but it fuels inflation, foots taxpayers with other people’s financial obligations, is unfair to those who paid their own way & creates irresponsible expectations.
twitter.com/SenatorRomney/status/1562473525335961600

>Desperate polls call for desperate measures: Dems consider forgiving trillions in student loans. Other bribe suggestions: Forgive auto loans? Forgive credit card debt? Forgive mortgages? And put a wealth tax on the super-rich to pay for it all. What could possibly go wrong?
twitter.com/MittRomney/status/1519363291553931272

Attached: 0.png (593x403, 38.25K)

I would care, but he's a rino that enabled this shit

the republicans crying about this after helping trump just loot the treasury by giving like 12 trillion in free money to the rich is just so chud isnt it

There are no political solutions.

you are going to be killed by the state soon and its hilarious.

So should I be happy my loans got forgiven or angry.

>its funny when the states kill my political enemies

be careful what you wish for

Attached: sights.gif (480x360, 3.69M)

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-172350_Twitter.jpg (1080x811, 295.61K)

> Let me..HHNGH… tell you somthing
> *sllllluuuurp*
> about conservative values!

Attached: B4DF03C6-B3BB-48C2-A350-F549BB61F8C5.gif (384x270, 1.1M)

Isn't this the faggot who shilled against Trump?

Im not rich and trump gave me alot of money.

Mitt is the guy who made his money by buying the stock of profitable companies, and then cutting salaries, cutting benefits, cutting workers, cutting research and development, selling and stripping assets and saddling the company with debt to finance stock buybacks. and then he moved on to the next victim.

Private equity destroyed America, not China.

Liberal education isnt a necessity of life though, so that help is not justified still.

Yes, because all of the poor people have college degrees…

Romneys a fag but he’s right. Also so many foreigners commenting. Make sure they feel very very unwelcome. Retards

Reminder, this piece of shit pioneered mandatory health insurance in Massachusetts.

Is it not disgustingly ironic to castigate "footing other people's financial obligations" in the same sentence that you use the word "taxpayer"?

>Liberal education isnt a necessity of life
neither are tax cuts for billionaires and corporations

you sure that wasn't John Kerry?

conservatives aren't necessary either/

You know what really fuels inflation? Printing trillions of dollars to fight Israel's wars.

Attached: 1640734850191m.jpg (707x1024, 111.79K)

College degree...Poor people

Not that he's wrong, but how much did this bitch get because of the 2008 crash? Glass houses and all mother fucker.

whoa whoa whoa, cool it with the anti-masonic conspiracy theories and anti-semitism.

It's kind of fucked up... I've been avoiding paying my student loans because Biden has been stringing along the debt forgiveness thing. I could have been paying this whole time and made a lot of progress, but I would have been a sucker to not wait for the debt to be forgiven.

Mormons are pretty upstanding "pay your debt" white family types. He probably can't spin this any other way with his constituency.

No, it was Romney. Obamacare was based of it.

Drumpf made the deficit explode, Biden just reduced it by record amounts
Funny how republichuds only care about the deficit when Democrats are in charge, but when Trump cuts taxes for billionaires and doesn't replace it with anything or reduce spending they're silent

Holy fuck go back to leditt. Shills In full force on p0l

Nice trolling

Romney and McConnell can gargle my sweet and salty balls.