Project Blue Beans

> Project Blue Beam
Project Blue Beans initiated.
youtube.com/watch?v=eO1ElsB6FzY
You know what to do.
Disperse blue beans to the normies in the comments.

Attached: orig[1].jpg (1460x1460, 338.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0eOPO3YAvpk
youtube.com/watch?v=gEl4A0G3poQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ABORT ABORT, THE BEANS TURNED AGAINST US IT'S A FUCKIN BLOODBATH RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

Attached: kaiba.jpg (800x450, 133.7K)

kek it's unironically happening

Why are those bananas blue?

TELL US YOU DEMON

They are beans.
They will be fed to normies by the """government""" in order to convince them of an upcoming alien invasion that the world must unite against with a One World Government.

Also, if somebody could post the 4ch "blue beans archive" that would be greatly appreciated. I don't have it accessible right now.

fug

Attached: bluebenis.jpg (600x626, 141.63K)

This seems like the most retarded premise I've ever heard. Lemme get this straight, aliens come from across the galaxy to an inhabited planet to kill everyone for resources that are extremely abundant pretty much everywhere in the galaxy, and then terraform it? Why wouldn't they just go to one of the alleged hundreds of thousands of other planets in the galaxy that is more suitable and has less military expenditure to terraform? Fucking normies are dumb as shit if this is the stuff they watch.

Of course it's retarded, the Edomites came up with it.
Project Blue Beam is a decades old plan to stage a fake invasion using some advanced projection technology to convince the normies of a real invasion taking place.
The purpose is creating a fake narrative that allows them to establish the necessity for a "One World Government".
Frens have known this for a very long time, and now they're actually on the cusp of playing it out.

Hopefully some frens will post some of the memes and videos to get people up to speed.

Attached: cap-project-bluebeans.jpg (624x1024, 113.18K)

if an alien invasion ever happens it will be done by humans pretending to be aliens. WEF would love this to happen for their great reset.

History channel has been releasing a lot of these doomsday things lately.

youtube.com/watch?v=0eOPO3YAvpk

Why?

cool blue beans

never take the blue bean pill. Aliens DO NOT EXIST! Whatever you see on tv about alieans will be fake. Don't believe it when it happens, the ships will be ships we created in secret bases if operation blue beam is ever put into action.

Attached: bluebeam.jpg (480x360, 16.43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gEl4A0G3poQ

Look its all "ALIENS ALIENS ALIENS! BELIEVE IN ALIENS SLAVE!"

operation blue beam is not a literal "blue beam" its a plan for a fake alien invasion of earth to bring in a one world gov't. And yes its a real gov't document.

> lots of jews shilling aliens again
Meh.

Surprisingly based memeflag

It all started with cuba and america trying to abuse their faith. when did it change to aliens?

Attached: 1655586953276.jpg (229x313, 13.45K)

I don't get it, predictive programming?

I gave these to my pet in legend of mana