Biden forgives student loans

Biden just canceled 2/3rds of my student loans today. That's a huge weight of my back and I can now look to the future with better prospects. Thank you, Mr. President! (I'm still voting for Trump)

Attached: student wojack.png (907x503, 127.82K)

Thank you Biden will support and vote again

>noooooo you can't use tax money to help the american youth not be crushed by debt, that money belongs to Israel and Ukraine!!!!!

He’s got my vote

He canceled all of mine except for about 4k. Still not supporting him, but I'm glad I'm getting a cut instead of hohols

Hooray, women and blacks got their loans partially canceled and we all get to pay for it with more inflation!

Attached: Studentdebt.jpg (569x398, 58.94K)

Seriously. Thanks for the money, now don’t let the door hit you in the ass.

And if we can dump billions into Ukraine, we can certainly help Americans.

Wagie wagie, in the cagie...

>Uses useless paper to fund useless paper
He's got my vote! I'm ridin' for biden.

That's the spirit fren! Maybe he will just print another billion for tranny niggers! Wow I'm sure glad I'm a citizen of the United States of America!!

>Wow I'm sure glad I'm a citizen of the United States of America!!
Only Russian spies are from America user!

From what I was reading it seems there maybe 28,000 people who are eligible. Is this true?

Attached: Screenshot_20220818-203520_YouTube.jpg (167x52, 3.31K)

great, now all those harvard niggers are free to rule over you

Anyone who has federal (not private) student loans and makes under $125k (doubled for couples) is eligible. I would wager that's more than 28,000 people.

No I have a gun so I can't be ruled.

And they won't stop federal student loans.

And now we have to forgive even more loan debt every few years, forever. Joy.

On the flip side you can look forward to more inflation in the future.

Yes, the working class is people who spent 7 years taking loans and getting a bachelors degree in humanities or sociology. It’s not plumbers, electricians, construction workers, iron workers, or truckers.

Seethe

>Noooooo you can't just have heckin medicare when my granddad was old he didn't have medicare!

A look into the mind of the people getting bailed out as we continue the journey towards the American dollar being worthless.

You'd be surprised by how many retards now want you to get a piece paper even in trades either before hire or 'helping'(mandatory) you get it after hiring.

Good! I'm going to slaughter all Americans the minute it falls apart.

Another example of being rewarded for irresponsibility. God bless the usa

Repigs really think this

>Have exactly $9,987 in student loans
HAHAHAHAHA I NEVER PAID A CENT AND I NEVER WILL
Thanks, Biden.

>Why is everything so hecking expenisve!?!??!?!?!
I hate you retards and you deserve everything that comes to you.

You’re thinking of the forgiveness for attending fraudulent universities I believe.

Working is what white people do. You're a nigger who sits on his nigger ass and gets government handouts. So all you're doing is putting the government in control of your life.
Go be a nigger in Africa you toad no white people want you here.

Now you're stuck with the taxes on it, aren't you? IRS considers waived debts taxable income

I'm tired of seeing Ukraine and Israel getting gibs all the time. It's time for some American gibs. I'll take what I'm given. We're already in the looting state of civilizational decline. I might as well get my cut before the collapse.

Finally something to help white millennials. Maybe they can start families now

>n-n-now you owe 15% instead of 100%. How do you like THAT?
Cope and seethe Moshe

Just make sure you don't waste them. Use them wisely and prepare for what is to come.

I'm just saying, doesn't this potentially fuck some people over that have no savings? Even at your hypothetical 15%, they just stuck a lot of people with an addition 1500 dollar bill that they'll have to pay off next february

Attached: Klaus Schwab and Joe Biden.jpg (3408x2272, 2.1M)

>Crying at 10% inflation rate

Jesus Christ, Americans can't be this gay.

it's $1500 you have to pay vs the $10,000 you were never going to pay anyway.

KEK ALL THE RUDE BOOMERFIED GEN X SHIT TALKERS ARE ABSOLUTELY MALDING OR BURSTING INTO TREATS. AS YOU SAY "NOT MY PROBLEM!"

Attached: 1638280587850.png (474x377, 299.33K)

All I'm getting from that image is that women are 50% of the population but over 65% of the student debt and likely only around 25% of the production value.

>get fucked over in student aid under Obama
>Trump gets elected
>suddenly interest rates on loans go way down
>also start getting Pell grants
>Biden gets elected
>doubles forgiveness if you got a Pell grant
>all the high-interest loans are getting wiped out with forgiveness leftover
Donald Trump was so good at being president that he even makes Biden's policies better for me.