3/5ths of a Person Law and IQ

Has anyone else ever noticed that at the time when the 3/5ths of a person law in the United States was made, the slaves had not yet mixed with Europeans to the extent of modern Blacks, so there IQ was not closer to 85 but rather 60-65.
Does that not line up pretty fairly with European average intelligence at 100? 60-65 is about 3/5ths of 100.

Seems remarkable accurate in that regard!

Attached: 1660998017835104.jpg (640x723, 96.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stolenhistory.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tongue my anus Robert
Heil Hitler

Jk
I ackhtually watch your content.
I asked you to name the jew and you did
I can’t remember which video but you did.
Suprised you’re not canceled on jewtube yet.

he is jewish, his father wass ben-hur sepehr
thejc.com/news/world/american-far-right-conspiracy-theorist-ostracised-by-followers-after-they-found-out-he-was-jewish-1wdiYNmwgXlNncwYm8OsUd

Abos IQ is average of 62 and they were classed a fauna like kangaroos until the 1960s.

stolenhistory. net/threads/robert-sepehr.5683/

>this thing's vote counts the same amount as yours does

Yeah, I think that's why he shies away from it so much (the JQ). At least he isn't part of the religious tribe if his Mother wasn't Jewish.

There are so few pure Abos left that it would be hard to get a big enough sample to retest that. I think it would be useful, though.

It's so fucking retarded. I don't even think the vast majority of *European men* should vote, so of course it is retarded extending suffrage any further.

Wish you could find that video, because I've never seen it.

He's still on JewTube because his Father was a Jew and he shies away from the JQ.

I enjoy the vids but I wish he would cut out the park walkabout bullshit. And pick a song that isn't paint it black.

It was a casual naming and i was like wtf, actually did it. Something about original aryans and their exodus from what is now israel. Then he went on to suggest that the ones there weren’t original

What do you suggest? Maybe he could do a dance and play the flute. I started watching him in the early days of his yt channel. Kind of quit watching because now I’m so far past being nat soc I don’t even know if there is a title for it yet.

You guys are probably making fun of la creatura in OP's pic, but what you fail to realize is that earlier human species had mad psychic powers, just like abos today.
Peace, Im out.

This shit always makes me laugh but it's true.
It took 40k years to domesticate dogs. That is, take wolves and make a new species out of them.
It took about 30k years to do that with sheep.
Africans and Abos have been separated from everyone else for 60k years.

WHAT DOES THAT TELL EVERYONE????

Russians have domesticated tame-ass family doggos from wild wolfs in a just a few generations.
This is because epigenetics play a massive role. If you make the dog/wolf have more oxytocin and limit testosterone, they quickly turn into highly social, non-agressive dogs.
The power of epigenetics.

Ah, well. Obviously the Jews in Israel are not the original Jews, but I still don't buy into the European Israelite thing.

Lulz, and what kind of psychic powers do Abos get? Ability to sleep in the road without anticipating or fearing danger?

>what kind of psychic powers do Abos get?
I saw some doco with Abos claiming they can hear the nature spirits with them everywhere they go.
Rudolf Steiner and Theosophy makes similar claims, that previous types of humans had mad psychic powers, but limited logical intelligence or self-awareness.
So could be something to it, if abos really are psychic.

20 generations for the Russian fox.

But wolves domesticated like that would not be equivalent to dogs, and higher oxytocin also plays a role in in-group preference so may make them more insular to the wolf pack.

SS Africans and Australian Aborigines are two separate species of human from all other humans. Because of this isolation and divergent evolution as well as unique archaic hominin admixture at high levels.

But dogs are still the same species as a European wolf. Just a subspecies of it.

I'm not so sure I would buy into that. Seems like kinda liberalish "Noble Savage" stuff, to me. We all have adaptations to our environment, including our local natural worlds.

Yeah it could be bullshit.
But there are things like autistic savants - they have a type of consciousness completely different to normal humans, and normal people can't really comprehend it.

>higher oxytocin
Oxyocin makes social skills. High oxytocin socialized dogs pass on those traits to their kids, so their kids get an epigenetic headstart on higher oxytocin, then this can keep being repeated in a feedback loop to keep making more socialized dogs.

>they were classed a fauna like kangaroos until the 1960s.

Myth. They weren't citizens, but no animals according to law.