Very bad news for the vaxxed

Politico now blaming Trump for the VAX is the clearest sign so far of exactly how bad things are getting. If you have been vaxxed, it's now clear that your lifespan has been greatly decreased. No refunds.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-24-21-04-46-49_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg (1080x1091, 393K)

I listened to president Biden and vp Harris when they told me not to inject the Trump vaccine. And now they playing my studrnt loans, Feels good.

Been saying this has been their plan for over a year. Even though they pushed it they will blame it all on Trump and the people will believe it.
They trusted orange man and this happened...

Why are democrats incapable of being responsible?

He also pressured the government to declassify everything to do with the crossfire hurricane frame job and email editing, but they didn’t bother doing any of that. Then went sniffing thru his wifes underwear for nuclear codes.

Its called vote buying.

>Been saying this has been their plan for over a year.
They're actually very predictable, like when they started trying to blame VAX deaths on COVID I saw that coming. Pretty sure Trump was always part of the plan, but ultimately it was mostly the Dems who took it, so now they have the perfect story. Hahaha dumb fuckers.

Sometimes I wish this place wasn't user so I could show you all how weeks ago I predicted this. When they started backtracking on the vax all the bots and shills on Twitter were blaming Trump and I said watch and wait for this to become the official narrative in the media.

Here's the thing. 4D chess I know. But Trump played them. He was out there promoting alternative treatments. He was ridiculed, mocked, attacked, demonised, accused of trying to murder people with ineffective treatments. They all told him he was wrong about everything and that the only solution to saving lives was a vaccine. So he said fine, you're the experts, lets do a vaccine. He baited them, they reacted. He has deniability. He has it on record that he suggested other treatments and all of them are on record for rejecting them and demanding a vaccine. He went one better and stuck to his guns by telling everyone to get it. Based on their advice. It's all on them. When he's back in the WH they are all going down because he can hold his hands up and say well I was just trusting the science. They have no excuses. They are the ones he was told to listen to.

This right here is a cope job. Because they know they are done.

The best part about Reddit's mass-suicide, is they all killed themselves with the Trumpvax.

Yea, you could look at it like that, and remember when Trump said he was on hydroxychloroquine at that press conference? At that point I thought he was the real thing. He's been pushing the VAX for ever now, so he's out. He's one of them.

Literally everyone I know who took the vaxx died shortly afterward.

Bullshit, but they will be within 10 years. Just long enough to jump in the suicide pods that are being created all over the world

Are you getting the next booster, mate?

Attached: 1661195071872899.png (768x533, 75.21K)

Damn they really do jack the nigger cattle around like they're a fucking tennis ball or something. The price of society grows ever higher

Wow, that would suck if I was jabbed. Oh well, not my problem!

Oh look. Biden is pushing Trump’s poison on the world.

Attached: FB987F5B-5FB3-4784-9590-E97690F8DA6E.jpg (1442x1459, 376.42K)

Reminder, just the 65.7% of the world's population has received at least one protective/immunizing vaccine against the Covid-19 Sars-COv-2 virus.

The pandemic is NOT OVER, people are STILL DYING.

Do your part. If you haven't already, go get Vaccinated and remember always wear a mask when in close proximity to others.

Save your own life and save the life of others

>p.s. Stay Safe!

Attached: 1639338333788.jpg (1200x772, 170.4K)

Attached: 1660510427882757.png (1911x1659, 1.56M)

>Then went sniffing thru his wifes underwear
Not just that.

Attached: 7e280e73be9542a28a7f144524f01ef5ebec811d8a31873fca889fd75d0e6e61.jpg (750x709, 476.19K)

>He was out there promoting alternative treatments. He was ridiculed, mocked, attacked, demonised, accused of trying to murder people with ineffective treatments.
Don't forget.
He SUGGESTED to inject disinfectant and the quacks said that would be very bad for health, potentially deadly.
top kek
Now take a look in common vaccine ingredients.

>unproven treatments

Hydroxychloroquine has been used to treat SARS for 20 years.

Paxlovid is literally just Hydroxychloroquine.

The drumpf Vax.

Attached: FajOsrSX0AAQG3O.jpg (1080x1297, 186.47K)

I didn't want the untested vax under Trump, but you know what? Trump didn't make me get it. Biden did. And the Vax, taken by old farts under Trump was probably actually helpful. Their expected lifespans were already short.

Interesting grave that, Links an old money British family of lords to the Kennedy family of the USA. Kathleen Kennedy/Cavendish

Point and laugh at everyone with liquid Drumpf running through their veins

Trump is going to end up the demoralization rug pull as deaths mount, and he just doubles down. Can't admit he was conned. Don got conned by the pharma salesman. XLR8