Nothing matters unless you find virgin unvaxed wife

Attached: 1644165110386.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

something that will never happen to a dry-dicked faggot like you. now go shit on your dumbass balls.

Imagine you and your baby mama both having tainted DNA NOT because of genetic defects.

I'm looking for a fox wife.

Attached: 1647453519586.png (1000x1555, 1.56M)

Game.

Like you and her both volunteered to do something that would fuck up everyone in your progeny for the rest of humankind's lifespan.

where can I find a virgin unvaxxed girl?

the highest probability: haiti.

Seconded

Two great examples of why nobody sane or vocal actually likes the left. What a couple of tossers.

>virgin
>women

>women
>not cattle

c'mon OP, that's an impossibility

i'm fucking trying man, they are so rare.

I don't want to racemix though
I want to have a white christian familly
but the Jews took that chance away from me
I'll never forgive them

>others give meaning to your life

Attached: no.jpg (500x500, 76.68K)

left my balls fuckstick. the only people who blather on about virginity this much are unfuckable losers who think they might by able to bamboozle one into letting their rancid cock into their snatch. not to mention that having sex with virgins sucks fucking balls. now go shit on your balls you unlovable unfuckable pile of genetic detritus.

Probability is quite low, i agree.
steal someones baby girl and make it a tomboy,
this is the only option that'll work for sure.

true. but now that I think about it
I think that ukrainian women are a good alternative
if I remember correctly, Ukrain had a low vaccination rate during thr plamdemic

I waited someone retarded like you, expected leaf got a mutt.
Since i have to use my second language, i will keep it short and will try to explain to the best of my abillity. Hope that you can comprehend following explanation mutt:
ITS NOT ABOUT YOUR DICK OR FUCKING OR COMPANIONSHIP OR FEEL COZY YOU RETARDED PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT.
That is all.

Attached: 1658519066148109.png (1024x1020, 210.78K)

i don't think so, most are of very loose manners, and probably wouldn't want to stay away from deadly covid tests and deadly injections

True and false.
Don't centre your life around pussy.
But also, try to find a woman good enough to start a family with.

well fuck, I guess that I'll take a white loli (in minecraft) with me once society starts to collapse