Is tipping out of control? I have seen machines ask me before even getting the food. Do wagies deserve a 30% tip?

Is tipping out of control? I have seen machines ask me before even getting the food. Do wagies deserve a 30% tip?

Attached: tips.jpg (1200x1200, 235.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AbuimNBYZKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here's a tip, moshe:

The REAL Sam Harris: Jeffrey Epstein's Dark Web
youtube.com/watch?v=AbuimNBYZKI

Attached: 26_picture-51_0.jpg (799x599, 113.59K)

KYS leaf
Doctors orders

Attached: 1661215430123933.jpg (1170x1685, 257.37K)

EYO. Tippin is racist n shit.

Always some white waitress want some more money. Get a job, hah! Like guberment can pay me more welfare n shiiit.

Attached: 1920_blackface-885163.jpg (1802x1200, 328.46K)

No. If wagies want a a living wage, they can speak with their employer about it. Not my problem, I'm not a charity. I pay to eat good food from the cook, I could care less about the person who brings the plate and would gladly grab it myself if they weren't in my feet.

I do around 20% if my service was great.
Tipping my local liquor store? No nigger
I also got practise from wal mart asking if I want to donate.

(You) should seek out medical assisted death for yourself, immediatly

If you're at a restaurant or a bar and they give you good service sure. Otherwise keep your fatass home and cook your food yourself or expect some spit with your meal. Wagies on tips don't even get minimum wage. They get around $5 an hour.

Carryout is one thing but not tipping should qualify you for getting your brains blown in. Glad I quit that shit and started my own business. Fuckers are going to get rocked when everything becomes automated.

Sorry thats only for leafs.

>Do wagies deserve a 30% tip
nice try
15 is standard and 30 is not even in the discussion

Then keep your fat fucking ass home or get carryout.

>I have seen machines ask me before even getting the food
You'll notice everywhere that does this is using the same iPad-based POS system, it's probably the default behavior and owners are too lazy/inept to remove the tip prompt.

>Someone brings me a plate
>That took one second
>They take the beggar cup out and beg me for a 30% tip
Sorry, I could care less about you, goy

>Do wagies deserve
No.

If you have a problem with employers paying servers less, then go out and hang your local restaurant owner from a street light.

A wagie will never blame Mr. Shekelstein for their misery. They must blame the other goyim only.

>expect some spit with your meal
Honestly, the fact that wagies have this mentality is just more evidence that they deserve to be wagies.

>someone brings you a plate
>someone serves you drinks
>someone prepares the plate
>someone takes your order

multiply that by number of people of each different table. Obviously, you have never done it so I wouldn't expect you to understand. SO as I said. Either sit your fat autistic fucking ass home or get takeout if you don't want to tip. Believe me they don't want to take care of you either and listen to you slurp and REEEEE at the table all night.

Sorry I can't just sit on my ass and collect gibs from the feds for being a fuckup in society and a retard who lacks the genetic critical thinking skills to function.

I'm going to laugh when you NEETS get shit on when the feds run out of paper.

>Someone does menial task
>It's optional to pay
>I choose not too
>They come to Any Forums and cry and say they want to kill me
>BUT.... They thank Mr. Shekelstein for the opportunities he gave them

Then don't go out to eat. You deserve to have your ass beat in the parking lot for the way you treat people. Now go to another thread and cry about how pitbulls scare you.

And now the flag reveal. I'm European. We don't tip here because Mr. Shekelstein is forced by law to pay the waitress minimum wage. I thought it would be funny to see how far a wage slave will defend Mr. Shekelstein.

Your European. You couldn't tip if you wanted. Your too busy letting Mr. Shecklestein let migrants rape your women and your country.

Nice, completely off topic comment. Stay mad, wagie. I'm going to eat some chink food from the restaurant with my NEET bux tomorrow.

If you want to chimp out over someone else's lack of a tip, then who is the real nigger here?

Attached: Revolver Mag.jpg (640x640, 220.01K)

The only "restaurant" I go to is run by a church charity.

And I have no problems getting off my chair, walking to the counter and asking for the food.
It's not something I should be paid to do.

Attached: 1630866331192.jpg (367x451, 29.67K)

Some people get paid to cut other people's hair, or to paint their nails

>be leaf
>doctor puts you to sleep when you decide you've had enough

>be American
>jogger puts you to sleep anytime, anywhere

>and they give you good service sure.
This isnt even a relevant factor. Burger culture basically equates tips to wages. Not tipping is literally unconditionally frowned upon by your culture. The last thing anyone is thinking about is the actual service when tipping hence places that arent even actually servicing you demanding tips now.

Anything less than 20 and you get spit in your food

Cook more at home

>A sexy waitress spits in your food
I would actually tip that