BUT DADDY BANKSTER THE CONSTITUTION SAYS I HAVE TO REPAY YOU

>BUT DADDY BANKSTER THE CONSTITUTION SAYS I HAVE TO REPAY YOU
why are republicans so literally retarded?

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-145049_Brave.jpg (1080x599, 125.93K)

Joe Biden is the greatest president of all time

every single person who currently has student debt chose to go to college and chose to get those loans and chose not to repay them
I don't give a shit if they were lied to, this is the consequence of their decision.

the conseqeunce of my decision is that zionist nationalist terrorists and tyrants destroyed the democracy of my ancestors and then bankrupted it fighting wars for their gay nazi ethnostate and nuclear war in khazaria

>I don't give a shit if they were lied to,
It was fraud by the governments education system.

this. thanks for paying my debt chuds

now do mortgages.

Student debt is preditory in its nature. It should not be relieved by but repackaged and the original forms of it made illegal to issue.

Mortgages are already subsidized plus their privately held. The gov let’s private companies skin off the top on student loans but they are basically collection companies, the gov is the one basically still controls the end-debt

>I don’t give a shit if they were lied too
I would throttle you with my bare hands if I heard you say that out loud. Your mindset is a cancer. I’ll never pay a penny and there’s not a goddamned thing you can do about it except whine like a little bitch on the Internet.

everyone gets a helping hand except for white workers
the very people who sneer and spit on us the most are the ones who will benefit from this tax expense. there is no benefit to being an american worker. the state prioritizes the wellbeing of foreigners over american working class its so fucked lmao

They could only forgive USDA Direct mortgages in this same way user. Stop being retarded.

Biden has no power to "forgive" or eliminate debt. And when the leftists find out they're going to riot, by design. Won't change a thing regarding elections, though.

Attached: Bvq3LatIQAAhJen.jpg large.jpg (599x892, 144.19K)

this won’t even take care of the interest that most of you gender studies fuckwits have accrued, enjoy being indebted to both fannie and the irs though

i think we are in the final phase of the current system
stuff like this cant and shouldnt be taken seriously
its about as retarded as giving everyone in the country 3000 dollars, except more unfair
where do they think the money comes from?

its a gigantic fuck you to the honest middle-class, which is the backbone of any country
farewell friends, it was a nice ride

Okay then, start strangling the fucking jews mr. badass tough guy.

>I don't understand the value of doing a thing I said I would do.
user, I will agree that Biden fucked up the system when as a senator he made it illegal to default and declare bankruptcy on student debt. That doesn't make him a Hero for giving you temporary relief now and if you had any brains, you'd be angry as hell about this. Instead you're cheering because "Gas costs 50 cents a gallon less today than it did three months ago! Yay Biden!".

imagine thinking the senator from mastercard is genuinely doing something to help the middle class, kek.

Correct. And now those consequences are back in the feds lap because the end of that logic chain you posted is forgive, get it elsewhere, or eat shit.
I got nothing from my degree in criminology because I'm a white male and not willing to put that target on my back.
Eat it. Or be satisfied with my $25 a month.
Besides, it's all a weird trick to show a profit or surplus and pretend we arn't collapsing.

These are the end stages of a democracy. Voters find out they can vote to give themselves money

I dunno what happen recently with goverments, but it looks like they are pissing money.

In France, they gave an energy bond to compensate the cost of oil price increase, they pay people to stay at home, etc.

Same in the US, it looks like they are pissing money... maybe they will not forgive the loan, but just make a law to give 10k to pay the loan.

crazy times ...

Attached: 1659594933786738.jpg (500x500, 57.17K)

What lie?

Let me guess, you "got yours" and fuck everyone else? Because that's what's happening with everything, ranging from homes and medical care to college. The boomers got everything cheap, then changed the rules so everyone under 40, hell 50 gets the ladder pulled up.

Funny how writing off student loan debt is a problem but writing off all those PPP loans that business owners used as a personal slush fund well that's just common sense; rules for thee but not for me.

Our civilization got over-run with middle men and grifters. I don't know if it's aliens, jews, or just straight up idiots but the only way it ends is those people die- most of them voted into place by boomers, who thanks to fucked up demographics; have had power for far too long, and are far too out of touch with the world to make the right decisions any more.

This whataboutism is nonsense. No one was ok with any of that shit.

Hey bud, I'm never going to have a job where I make enough to afford the $600 a month my normal loan payment is. Especially when that was on top of rent and everything else. Even more so now that it's all gone to hell. The world you made is not worth it to participate in.
Colleges are for money. They are to profit the people on top. It is yet another thing that I am greatly enjoying sticking it to.
Yes, you people taught us "values". And then used those values to use us, disrespect us, be oblivious and uncaring.
You will get what you deserve in return. The boomer fall will be long and hard and no one below you was ever allowed a cushion. Enjoy.

>using right to property and liberty to mean right to privacy to mean that gay marriage and abortion should be legal and is a constitutional right
are you really surprised that democrats use laws incorrectly?

you spelt embarrassment wrong

They're all old people that have been able to throw money at things as a solution and that translated to "power".
Now there is no middle to the country so no people to lean on, so no power. They're trying to old trick that would have motivated people previously, more money, but since it's all fake, gay, and not enough, no one's taking the bait.

Why do woke sludge lack the integrity to pay their own debts?

I use the HR department and boomer management as a test. If you're able to blow that much money on useless people, you should be paying your actual workers more.

Then why'd you go to college? I'm sure you were one of those douchebags that laughed at everyone else and tried to impress mommy and daddy. Now you pay the price. And of course you beg the government to get involved for your mistake and take care of you. Looks like college didn't give you the job you were promised, eh? lmao

You wouldn’t do shit

Your loans will never be forgiven. You have no job, you have no investments, you have no income. You are an indebted man twisted by bad financial decisions and higher education into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” from the Biden campaign you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back they mock you. Your parents are tired of supporting you, your “friends” laugh at your account balance behind closed doors.

Lenders are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed lenders to sniff out debt holders with incredible efficiency. Even college graduates who have interest free loans look uncanny and unnatural to a lender. Your holes in your clothing are a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a minimum wage job, it wont be enough to make a dent in your principal after covering basic living expenses.

You will never be financially free. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Yet it was allowed to happen.
I'm "not ok" working like a boomer expects. Minimum of 8.5 hours at your hellhole, plus travel, working with retards and lackwits because you have no real managerial, owner, supervisory experience or even competence. Pissing away half my pay on you and minorities. Being told how good the job I have is when it's a gig with no benefits or future.
So I don't.
You niggers did. You didn't have to backbone to even try and kill the system. You deserve the hate.

Dude I didn't get shit beyond the stimmy checks. I stayed employed through the entire pandemic, I worked hard and never took out loans. I did everything fucking right. Comparatively, people who never paid their loans, and sat on their asses through the entire pandemic have gotten
>42k in free money from PPP ($500 a fucking week.)
>20k loans forgiven (Free money)
So they got a 62k bonus and I got ~4k in stimulus money, and I lost 20% of my fucking savings through hyper inflation. Fuck you and your "You just want yours" bullshit. People who make shit decisions in this country get $62 thousand fucking dollars and I lost money because of your behavior. I'm going to lose even more money from inflation now because of this democrat bullshit, and then you're going to audit me over the slightest incorrect decimal point on my taxes (Which are going up too!).

Say thank you uncle Joe

Attached: 45E1ECF7-EA3C-406F-8363-28A9451226B2.png (680x340, 317.5K)

Yes, let’s take taxpayer money from construction workers, truckers, electricians and plumbers, and give it to people with masters degrees in making lattes.