Pol forgetting that Trump gave farmers the the biggest taxpayer bailout in US

Nobody gave a fuck about having to pay for farmer fuck-ups especially when the educated youth are the actual key to bettering this country's future? Literally nobody eats shitty food grown on a farm anymore.

Attached: download.jpg (880x594, 119.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-9.21-002-014:b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the bailouts are mostly for gmo corn farmers not your local mom and pop vegetable gardeners

>educated youth
>useful

If you think that worshipping niggers and becoming failing administrators is more useful than farming, I don't know what to tell you.

The future farmer is a chemical engineer producing food in a lab. Not some hillbilly toiling dirt and contributing to global warming with his heavy machinery.

Jesus fucking christ, where .. you inow what? No.. not wasting my time. Just know, when this shit hits the fan, there are plenty of people who have bullets for your head. Not me tho. I’m keeping you alive, pal.. for weeks.

>educated youth
You mean the ones whose only skill is to devise ways of using their smart phones to cheat on exams .. so they don't actually learn anything.
>t. University PhD in Physics
>seems the only smart things to come out of the past decade are the phones

you've been watching too much star trek

Attached: file.png (750x1000, 220.42K)

Farmers literally feed you, fat piece of shit

Keep living your larp fantasy. Shit will NEVER hit the fan. My head will remain bullet free till I die peacefully of old age.

Lol, post body loser

Attached: 1661359549425474.jpg (1170x1815, 543.75K)

you're not actually comparing food producers to urban welfare shitskins, are you?

odysee.com/@Realfake_Newsource:9/RFNS-9.21-002-014:b

Actually. Fuck this little onions drinking bitch. Based off of naïveté alone, how old is this little faggot? My guess, judging from the gurgling sounds he mekes while typing, 19, maybe 20?? Fuck you, literal faggot.

Farmers have never really been "hillbillies shoveling dirt" unless you're specifically talking about sharecroppers in the American South. Farming is the cornerstone of civilization, a country that doesn't keep its farmers happy and able to produce food is a country on the road to failure. You, being a disingenuous retard, probably already know this.

Lol. Dude. Quit posting from your spank bank you faggot

What is with this weird myth that the only people with students loans are "urban welfare shitskins" The majority of student loans go to white people. I wouldn't expect someone without a higher education to really understand facts and statistics though. heh

The cornerstone of civilization is the educated youth.

Huh, maybe because minorities are coddled like infants, and fucking handed the keys to the county. It’s no myth that whites can afford education, you absolute dumb fucking white nigger.

shills: "But w-what about..."

Actually, its agriculture. How are you typing?? You obviously can’t read..

You gonna feed people with your digital books you stupid faggot?

Attached: 10E14974-ADAD-433B-A690-FD3240AA13F7.jpg (1793x1141, 189.73K)

>The majority of student loans go to..
the richest children from the richest families in America. the top 10%. Yet the bleeding heart faggots larp about how corrupt it is to give tax breaks to the rich.

Why are whites taking so many student loans then? Just be happy for people breaking free from the predatory loan system forced upon naïve high schoolers.

you answered your own question retard

Hmm. What seems to be missing here is a timestamp. Is this what you jerk off to, you absolute faggot?

As opposed to grants and whatnot given because of skin colour.
Why are people taking money handed to them? Hmmm? Dunno mate.. must be above my head. God damn you’re fucking stupid. You can’t even not contradict yourself in seven words. Byyyyyyyyyye

Ps. Pretty sure everyone here thinks you take dick, op. Failed man.

And yet after receiving yearly bailouts and subsidies, farmers still insist that we bring in more non-white immigrants so they can pay them less. Funny how that works. Real salt of the earth guys, those farmers.

yeah, they feed you gmo slop filled with corn syrup. keep sucking farmer cock and relying on fatass truckers to feed you, you circumcised urbanite.

CITATION - REQUIRED

That's incredibly wrong. Agricultural is the entire reason humans are able to make role based societies. HOLY SHIT KILL YOURSELF THIS IS 101 SHIT. WHO THE FUCK EDUCATED YOU?! WHO?! YOU SHOULD SUE THEM FOR TEACHING YOU WRONG AS SOME SORT OF SICK JOKE

>Literally nobody eats shitty food grown on a farm anymore
Wh-whe-wH-where do you get your food from, I'm scared to ask.

Niggers need to eat, (((orange nigger))) was prepping for a nigger population explosion as a result of his proposed trillion dollar "platinum plan".

Then the election was stolen from the nigger lovers and Bidet's (((handlers))) letting in every spikkk at the border and giving them $350k each to 'buy' the huge (((blakkk rokkk))) Estate of family homes.