German Health Minister: Vax better because it makes you sicker

Germans, explain your health minister and what he is saying here. I don’t understand this gobbledygook.

mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1562508699557474306

Attached: 1E7E8E4D-177D-4F37-A681-70E134DBD881.jpg (1170x1534, 689.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Ruben_DeHerdt/status/1539647613166682113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Explain

mobile.twitter.com/Ruben_DeHerdt/status/1539647613166682113

Attached: 16200F6A-DB9E-479A-AA1A-9DE8217C6842.jpg (1170x1388, 675.15K)

>The vaccine makes you get sicker faster.
>That means it's working.

Attached: Germany.webm (1248x718, 2.84M)

hahahahahahaha

Attached: 1640713832669.jpg (1125x1111, 136.16K)

He is very ill. In his mind. He will get thrown under the bus coming winter to give him all the blame for the shitfest that will happen.

nein refunds

goblin

Jabdogs dying of slow deaths;
We will pee on their wreaths.
They will leave the world to us,
Throwing the kikes under bus

Let me get this straight. Being vaccinated is better because it makes you so sick you have to stay home, while unvaxxed don’t feel anything and thus go out and spread the disease?

Is bmw going to market their cars as being better because you can’t drive them and thus you’re less likely to need gas or get in accidents? Germans…wtf?

the fact that he can say this and not even fear being jumped by the crowd say a lot about how fucking spinless peoples have become

Almost pity the retard.

Attached: full_retard.jpg (400x400, 112.87K)

Well, is the disclosetv narrative accurate? I don’t speak German.

I highly doubt it’s inaccurate

germans aren't people

Good engineers, though.

Why is he even doing this? What is his motive? He's not afraid of God nor people.

It is accurate. Accoring to him the vaxxed develop symptoms much faster with low viral load and stay home. Unvaxxed develop only symptoms with high viral load.
And he is talking about who can go to a restaurant. And all with tests of course.

And what research can he fucking point to in order to backup his fantastic claims?

>BMW has plastic head studs that have to be replaced at 100k miles.
>plastic. headstuds.

germans are terrible engineers, this meme needs to die.

vaxx is from israel. thats why it has no effect on ashkenazi

gog/magog make war on earth. kill everyone. they turn their arrows towards heaven. their arrows are sent back covered in blood. the cheer for victory.

then they all drop dead because of a little worm.

LOL

Attached: 1647570657199.png (230x219, 7.03K)

>Good engineers, though.
if you like autistically over complicated prone to early failure devices, I guess

Attached: Capture.png (381x282, 322.78K)

On what model? BMWs and Audis are great cars. Germany does have the best engineers in the western world, even if their health minister is retarded.

antivaxx=russian and chinese propaganda aimed at weakening the west

npcs are so stupid and they will accept its only his fault. how about the people responsible for letting him be in the current position? how about the people executing his orders while not even following themself? how about everyone censoring the truth? lauterbach himself isnt even up to date with the vaxx...

>TF
>TP
oh the irony

he says something a long the lines of
>vaccinated get symptoms faster with lower virus concentrations and than the virus concentrations gets higher
>with unvaccinated it’s the other way around high concentrations of the virus and after they get symptoms the virus concentration goes down
>conclusion vaccinated should be allowed in restaurants and unvaccinated not

Plus they die younger so less time walking around on earth spreading diseases

How is he not stuffed in a locker?

What data supports unvaxxed have higher viral loads?

They are absolutely fucked

Also, wouldn’t higher viral loads make you more sick? This makes no sense.

German engineering is making proven technology 300% more complicated to increase efficiency by 1% and then building and cost-cutting it to such a precise degree that you can make it fail within hours of the warranty period expiring. I'd rather have something built by Japs.

None, Fauci knelt on that around a year ago

>getting sicker with a lower viral load is now evidence of vaccine efficacy
*honk honk*

>BMWs and Audis are great cars
last time BMW's were quality was the early 1990's fren. Audis have always been ove-rengineered brittle crap

Have we reached peak "that means it's working"?

It's kinda what he says, yes. He says that the viral load of the vaccinated is low, then the virus comes and raises the viral load. This is one of the reasons why vaccines limit the spread of the pandemic, because often people may experience symptoms and chose to stay at home before becoming contagious, because the vaccinated will be having symptoms before a high viral load develops. Contrary to that, unvaccinated have a high viral load and develop symptoms later on. He then goes on about testing for restaurant visits being enough of a safety measure to ensure that they can keep businesses open.

As you can see, translating his gibberish into English doesn't give it any more sense.

He should know. He isnt even vaxxed according to germans laws. Pic very related. Clownworld at its finest.

Attached: 1660319978189292.png (601x670, 178.02K)

Incorrect translation.
He says that to the people protesting, not the nurses.
This was not an exclusive event for nurses.

Attached: German Engineering.jpg (960x960, 126.97K)

Because you would dresden them, Germany isnt a real country.

at that to my face fucktard
wish a nigger would

Hes saying its better to get vaxxed, know when youre sick, and then not spread it
He's casually ignoring the fact that his ilk have been claiming that you can't get sick from the vaccine

For anyone may doubting the source, this actually happened. He later did some damage control.

>vaxxed
>lower viral loads, sicker w/ more extreme symptoms

>unvaxxed
>higher viral loads, less sick w/milder symptoms

Which way, European?

No its correct. Those were a group of unvaxxed health workers at a protest which he addressed directly. No one claimed that it was an event exclusively for nurses.

no idea
to me it sounds like unvaccinated need a higher viral load to even get sick because they have a working immune system
while vaxxies either have vaids or enhanced infaction through OAS
but i guess you can present anything in a way that fits the narrative

What a dumbass. I want to feel healthy like I've felt for the whole "pandemic" despite being in contact with vaccinated Corona sick people.

This is sociopathic conformity enforcement of I’ve ever seen it. DDR would be proud.

what is it with germans
why can't they just fuck off

I love it. They try to bend the truth as they want just to find funny and completly abstruse and insane reasons to tuck the clean survivors away. Maybe they want to save us purebloods from the shedding vaxxers so at least a few survive? Pic related is the strategy they tried last winter.

Attached: 1661084684642829.jpg (532x530, 60.59K)

Lots of important people made really big oopsies and probably realize that they're despised by just about everyone on the planet, and fear that they're slated for the gallows. I want to see justice for the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike. You play with Pfizer, you're playin' with pfire!

The vaccine is also great for preventing unwanted pregnancies because your unable to obtain erections

>and fear that they're slated for the gallows
Those fears would be correct.

He ordered several hundred million vaccine doses for billions of euros and is now afraid that he will be made responsible if the doses are not used.

Two more seasons

They probably want to confuse and anger the people so they loose sight of the bigger picture and fight each other instead of going after the culprits this winter.

Nothing. As usual. Or some shady study which gets torn apart by simple twitter folk. Well, we are in Clown World. Just watch our politicians. Look at their photos. They look ill or full of drugs. Disgusting creatures. Like your demented president. This is blatant mockery from the people behind the curtain.

No refunds

Attached: ItsWorking.jpg (1422x968, 369.61K)

Science is settle sweaty

because he knows no one will come for him. We have someone of his type in every government position. The average germ will complain but still slurp the semen.

Another day, another humiliation ritual.

Attached: 1660251876962344.jpg (612x612, 70.01K)