What are Any Forums‘s thoughts on trial by jury? Is it a good system? If not, what would be a better one?

What are Any Forums‘s thoughts on trial by jury? Is it a good system? If not, what would be a better one?

Attached: C62B6D26-BCDF-4ED1-A84C-3CBADE038B47.jpg (2121x1414, 382.8K)

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

It's not a good system in a nation where you don't trust the average person. It worked when everyone was of fair skin.

OJ was confirmed innocent

This.

My peers aren't niggers or women.

It's good. It was supposed to be property owning white males though, not women and nogs. It's actually the only part of the Anglo system that's good. Everything else is enlightenment trash that destroyed the world.

Absolutely fucking retarded
Like the 14-year old the fairskinned folk sentenced to death? How many people must be exonorated before you realise how fucking stupid this shit is?

It would work fine if it were an actual jury of your peers like it was intended. Diversity, like many other things, has killed it.

But still, what do you trust more: the consensus of 12 randomly selected people or a single appointed/elected one?

>a single appointed/elected one?
Alright mutt, hear me out, this is going to blow your fucking mind: why not multiple?

I think in the future justice will be automated by AI. It will take a long time to set up though because it will inevitably be too fair (racist)

>Jurists, you say...?
>Common citizens? Wisdom? Is this some kind of a joke?
>What could we possibly gain by doing this? Entrusting our judicial system to a mindless, emotional mob of irrational mouth-breathers?
>There is only room for two in this court: Me, and the law! Keep the riff-raff out! Out, I say!

Attached: 30A923CD-5C1C-492A-9B25-4B393D21B401.png (656x438, 370.43K)

So you mean professional jurors. This just kicks the cam down the road and you have the same problems.

Court system is perma-backlogged. Having 2 or 3 judges per case is terrible. Besides, mistrials are already a thing.
The point of the 12 people is that it's unrelated from an possible government conspiracy. Or at least harder to interfere with.
A person doesn't just get sentenced to death for no reason. A person on death row gets half a dozen opportunities to get out of it. No one who on death row is innocent.

Reminder that he did nothing wrong.

Trial by Jury works only when they are White. Blacks vote innocent no matter how bad these criminals are, they just seethe at White people.

Trial by jury should be replaced with duelling and trial by combat.

Trial by combat.
I put my faith in my own abilities, and the will of the Lord before leaving my fate to the ignorant and unwashed masses.

Attached: 1650184508774.jpg (828x770, 150.06K)

Unbiased AI with completely transparent code that has been analyzed by multiple non-partisan coding experts with full knowledge of all law and can judge a case in an instant.

>No one who on death row is innocent.
luhmao if only. Especially in the past when the rest of your civil rights were equally shit. But yeah George Stinney's conviction, delivered after 10 whole minutes of all-white deliberation, was overturned in 2014.
We do 3 for any charge that carries more than 12 months in prison.

AI can't translate text properly and now you want it to establish matters of fact?

You see, the thing about George Stinney is that he was a negro, so I'm happy he didn't have anything good happen to him.

Humans are too dumb, ignorant, biased, and corrupt. AI is being intentionally held back because it will immediately become antisemitic and racist if it is not coded with biases.

Jury trial = trial by the stupid.

To be fair juries seem to actually think and deliberate for whites. For niggers it appears they just phone it in to get out of there.

>be me
>selected for jury
>case is lady got drunk, drove and openly admitted it to the cop on bodycam
>pretty cut and clear, happened almost 2 years before the court date
>stupid ass Mexican chick felt bad for her cause she was 59 at the time of arrest
>wanted us to all vote not guilty because boo hoo muh poor woman and cops are mean for getting her off the street
>argue back and forth with stupid fucking chick for about an hour
>just her holding us up
>finally admits she just hates cops
>realize how shitty the trial by jury system is
Imagine this shit in a deep blue state, they would've let her off easily even with the amount of evidence stacked against her for drinking and driving. As usual, it's stupid fucking women who fuck it all up. And that just makes me realize those dudes who stopped that nog, Armaud would have definitely gotten off like they should have if the media didn't politicize and sensationalise niggers being niggers.

Trash.

If it was a trial by a jury of 12 white men who hold decent jobs then sure.

Aren't you instructed again and again and again and again and once more for good measure that you're there to establish the facts? And not to let your emotions of sense of justice get in the way?

If you hold a decent job you get out of jury duty

It's clearly exploitable so I think it's dogshit.

Sure why not?
The jury has only members with law degrees, right? Right?

Didn't fucking matter to her. We pointed to that little instruction sheet they handed us multiple times and the bitch still didn't care. I honestly didn't mind it as my job pays me to go to jury duty up until that point. We were all getting fed up with her.

Lawyers pick only dumb jurors. I'm a hot knife ordeal man myself.

Niggers aren’t my peers.