Anyone with half a brain can earn 100k usd per year in usa

Average price for a house is 350k.
If you live with parents that means that you must work for 3 years to get a house.
Even cheaper if you are a man and build it yourself.
You have no excuse.

Attached: 1661311256218010m.jpg (984x1024, 98.28K)

Wow you’re really good at math

>Some literal who flag telling us how to make money
Stay in your lane roach.

Post bank account balance or gtfo

>100k x 3 years = only 300k, not 350k
>you neglected to account for the fact that the government takes half of that income in taxes; you also neglected other living expenses, etc.
>you have less than half a brain

>Anyone with half a brain can earn 100k usd per year in usa
No they fucking cant kek

Maybe if you have connections. Getting in off the street for that is pretty hard.

smartest balkan brain, no wonder you live like its a third world country all of you are retarted.

In Croatia average wage is around 12k euro per year with taxes (in Serbia around 5000 euros with taxes).

With this average wage it's literally impossible to purchase anything other than food.

I earned literally $0 last year, and my house is also my car.

>Average price for a house is 350k.
>If you live with parents that means that you must work for 3 years to get a house.
>Even cheaper if you are a man and build it yourself.
>You have no excuse.

Attached: Avo-toast-with-dill-1360x1360.png (1360x1360, 3.1M)

you can run anything in the world that you want if you have no manners or shame

Most burgers don't own their homes.
Their entire economic system relies on taking debt and paying it off slowly, instead of purchasing anything.
The average US income is something like 70K, before taxes.

Culturally, they are expected to leave their familial homes as soon as possible and all but sever ties with their families. It's not uncommon for parents to demand rent from their children.

You're also overlooking the fact that most jobs that pay well require a university degree. Not all of them, certainly, but enough. This is leaving aside the cultural requirement for a university degree, which affects employment chance.

It *is* possible for a burger to build their own home, if they're a little clever and have some forethought.
But it's not something they can really do before the age of 30 in most cases.

>he thinks if you make 100k a year you keep 100k

I thought europe knew about taxes???

>income
>sales
>inheritance
>capital gains

What am I forgetting

Is this a side dish to a whole grilled lamb?

the American median income is 31k.
saying that anyone with half a brain can make 100k in America is saying that anyone with half a brain cak make 36k in the Balkans. And I am sure you can also get a nice house in Croatia for 150k or so.

>tfw only 95k

Attached: 1633824455871.jpg (750x558, 92.18K)

You don't even earn $50k, retard.
It's not hard to earn $100k, but you need to have either exceptional abilities or you need to be really diligent.

>70k
Ok thats still only 5 years to own a house, if you sell your ass it is even less, tgey have no excuse.

Attached: baf.png (600x741, 244.44K)

>What am I forgetting
property
death

Making 100k is entry level salary for most serious IT jobs, just check the job listings. Switzerland is a poor shithole compared to US of A.

Cope and seethe Eurotard.

My brother in Christ, that's around 35K after taxes.
They would need to spend not one cent for ten years as well as invest it so that inflation doesn't actually reduce the value of the currency.

And that's if you could somehow get this job right after high school.
Do you believe it's reasonable to spend 10 years after high school never buying anything?

Although, between us, I think buying a house in a city is very stupid.
They can't really take the cheap option because the cheap neighborhoods have niggers and spics. Ours have gypsies, they are a very different breed.

Niggers *will* absolutely rob and kill their neighbors, where as most Gypsies who live by the gypsy law will just be obnoxious, but friendly.

Ok, but do I need to? Do I want to? No.