VIDEO: New York man cried for mother's help after threatening an off -duty cop with knife

Video with sound
files.catbox.moe/0zak5f.mp4

"Hey ma"
"Oh fuc-"

A man who cries for mum, lives with mum, hide behind mum. Is this peak white male in current year?

Tough look outside but when shit hits the fan then immediate cucked chick mode?

It's literally like livestock ripe for being ruled

Attached: Screenshot_20220824-135818.jpg (1080x1699, 353.45K)

And the other fucking pussy is hiding behind his gun. Fucking bitch-ass move. What a fucking punk.

Did you realise the basement teen pulled the knife out first? Are you blind or retard

Modern whites are such a fucking embarrassment.

All involved are loud trash

Cops live for moments like this. It's like Christmas to them. They get to instigate road rage situations then pull out their gun.

he is canadian

>IMMA STAB YOU NIGGA
Pulls gun
>MOOOM! MOMMYYYY!
Wtf is this shit

I feel as a Man having Women defend you is so embarrassing, somehow Niggers don’t even care when Women protest for them. This society is pathetic.

i don't need a gun swiss miss, i can kill you with one hand.

and then fuck your sister.

booba

Attached: SmartSelect_20220824-132641_DuckDuckGo.jpg (810x810, 293.71K)

>calls mother to let her know he’s getting arrested
>lol what a pussy
Because he wanted somebody to know what was happening to him? He wasn’t pleading or anything.
If anything he’s a loser for living in NYC with his mother, but he wasn’t yelling like a coward.

Kek, watched the whole video, cop was real tough until a fat old lady walked out. Lmao, cop was scared of a granny.

Damn he was right to call for mom because she made that pussy cop stand down. Went right up to that gun

This is how an off duty cop behave and talks? Like a fucking faggot with an ego, intentionally escalating arguments?

Maybe you niggers shouldn't pull out a knife and threatened people in the first place

Follow up? What happened?

Don’t bring a knife to gun fight

this is you thinking you're tough until you're facing death in the eye. which is 99% of new yorkers.

>He pulled a knife on me!!!
>WHY
Oops let's not go there:
>He's a psycho

>honey call 911
>CAWN YU COLL NIEN WAN WAN
wtf accent was that

why does the cop needs his gun during the off hours? makes no sense. other people can't concealed carry why can he?

Sounded like a chink.

>thin blue line deserves a cock-sucking!
>their job is hard!
>they disarm people against the Constitution, but it's your fault!
I'd tell you to suck a dick, but you're busy with one already.

Kids Don't Do Meth.

>girlfriend / sister stands in front of guy to protect him from bullets
Marriage material even if they are related.

For his power boner.
But they'll say it's because he might get a call AT ANY MOMENT.
It's like nogs wandering around in public like they might BUST OUT PLAYING BASKETBALL AT ANY MOMENT!!! and must be ready at all times.