European energy crisis

How bad is it? I’ve heard people say that the “Spanish government is banning people from dropping their aircon temperatures”, “German government is letting people to take less showers”, etc.
Is it really that bad?

Attached: AA2DB180-E5E2-41D4-B674-C881F6452A9C.png (2532x1170, 3.11M)

i haven't showered in 4 years. my natural musk keeps the normies at a distance so i'm immune to any ant all viruses and illnesses.

It's fine, for now.
Once we're about halfway though Autumn expect some fun pictues to crop up, pobably fom France first of all. With any luck Winte we'll be in full clusterfuck mode with some iots and maybe a few politicians mysteriously absent. A lad can dream.
How's it going Drachenlord?

Alright, does that also mean the state declares itself the enemy of the people?
I sure hope some active people take it like that and fight to defeat the enemy.
And I think a few million civilians are more than a few hundret politicians.

There has been a drought in Europe and Norway was talking about limiting their electricity sales abroad, if that happens and it involves my country we will have blackouts during the winter.

But it's not certain yet, the situation was only really bad in southern Norway and that regions mostly supplies UK, Denmark, Germany and Sweden.
Northern Sweden and Finland could be in a better situation even if they go forward with their plan.

Jabba the Reul

That’s the face of someone who rapes children and then eats them

What will the civilians do to fix things, go beg for gas in Moscow?

meat prices doubled as did fuel prices. Gas prices is expected to go from 4ct in January to ~30ct in December despite there not being a gas shortage its purely speculation driven and due to the fact that they canceled all their Gazprom contracts.
Despite all this bullshit the government wants to enforce a gas tax everyone pays to - and I quote the officials
> ensure that gas providers make profits because thats how a business works
its ridiculous how they literally tell you in the face that they want to kill you.
Oh and everything that happened was in the election goal of the greens funny eh?

Maybe?
At least not pump tons of money into india or whatever, who then buy gas from russia and sell it even more expensively back to us.
(don't quote me on that, i just faintly remember something like this happening at the moment)

There is so much money flowing out of germany to the most ridiculous bullshit while we apparently have a crisis.

We have energy problems with ludicrous price increases, but we sell tons of electricity to france instead of saving our own ass first.

Energy Companies in germany make tons of profit from this crises, while politicians pocket this money from taxes and they protect those companies, while we have to pay.

Attached: energycompanies.png (1499x865, 626.47K)

>my country we will have blackouts during the winter
I remember you Nords and Balts laughing at us for using gas to heat stating that you guys use electricity back in March.
Despite how much I want the nords to suffer for giving our greens all those retarded ideas I would much prefer it if Russia buck broke Poland and Lithuania because those rabid chihuahuas really deserve it.

Noticed literally nothing worth mentioning besides slightly higher shopping. Apparently we use less electricity than average, makes me wonder what the fuck other people are doing to get power prices so high.
Also wouldn't listen to government requests or recommendations if I even paid attention to them.

do they even have a plan for the inevitable winter crisis or are they just ignoring it?

I still laugh. Even your electricity situation is not perfect and you want to shut down your nuclear power plants. Never mind keeping them to conserve gas, keep them to lower the cost of electricity.

In Belgium they keep nagging about le ebil nooclear energy and warn everyone that it won't get better the next couple of years

God speed Germanon. We should have never have fought.

What is so shocking about that quote? How are they supposed to even fill their supply if they have to operate at a loss, they don't have unlimited funds.

What's wrong with that kikes face?
He's got the forest whittaker low hanging eye lid XD

>You cant cool yourself bc ice caps will melt in one billion years.

The purpose of the levy is reimburse gas providers that need to buy expansive gas from the spot market. The price of said gas depends highly on what the buyers is willing to pay. Now that the government entered the game with the retarded levy the prices are going to explode since they announced they would secure the profits of said gas providers i.e. the government states that they are willing to buy gas at any price and the difference is going to be paid by the consumer. Whats the use of such a tax? It only serves to ensure the economy collapses faster and that we get the climate lockdown the greens want.
Sometimes its better to let something the bubble collapse while its small rather than blowing it bigger. Letting the gas providers go bankrupt would have been a good wakeup call for the public to ensure the government stops with the bullshit.

good, accelerate, take the hope from the people so we can trash these niggers in their sleep, i've been waiting for 2 years