The end of abundance

>UK PM Johnson says it is "absolutely vital" for British taxpayers to support "freedom in Ukraine."
twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1562444722580635648
>French President Macron proclaims the "end of abundance," cites sacrifices to "defend freedom."
twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1562485186193145861
>What we are living through is a time of great upheaval. Firstly, because we are witnessing, and not just since this summer but over the past few years, the end of what we might have seen as abundance.
>And for those who enjoyed it, it is also the end of a carefree time.
>Our freedom, the liberty to which we have grown accustomed to in our lives has a price, and sometimes when we have to defend it we have to make certain sacrifices as we fight to defend it.
Yurobros, is it unironically ogre?

Attached: you VILL eat ze bugs.webm (720x720, 2.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/uk/uk-consumer-energy-debt-already-record-levels-survey-2022-08-10/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mmmmmmmmh crunchy!

WOW, I want the propeller carbon fibre like you would not believe it!

Nothingburger.

>Our freedom, the liberty

The what?

Attached: 1656255972797.jpg (756x813, 309.02K)

>Eat the insects that they fed waste to
Gee I wonder what issues that can cause in our bodies

So if we let UA fall, it’s Poland next, right?
Also: Wtf is everyone’s problem with eating bugs? I honestly don’t get it.
>inb4 retarded ad hominem response

if everyone eats bugs, then won’t that reduce the food waste that can be used to grow bugs? doesn’t sound circular to me.

Who fed them waste? What kind of waste?
Feed them leftovers from restaurants and such, where’s the issue?

Because it's starvation food, the next step after is cannibalism.

You're literally breathing someone else's shit fumes and using filtered piss as water

well the bugs will be fed on the rich's food waste. Do you think that WEF faggots will be eating the bugs? No that's the food of the pleb.