HOLD THE FUCKING PHONES

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONES
300 YEARS AGO 4 THOUSAND NIGGERS WERE BROUGHT FROM THEIR MUD HUTS INTO CIVILIZATION AND MANAGED TO LIVE 30 YEARS LONGER THAN THEIR EXPECTED LIFETIME BY BEING USED AS FARMING EQUIPMENT INSTEAD OF DYING FROM MALARIA OR GETTING GORED BY AN ELEPHANT
WE CAN'T LET THIS DOWN, WHITE PEOPLE, WE HAVE TO BE BETTER

OKAY SIRI, TELL ME HOW MANY WHITE CHRISTIAN EUROPEANS WERE ENSLAVED IN THE BARBARY SLAVE TRADE BY MUSLIMS IN NORTH AFRICA FROM 1530-1780
OH WOW! 1 TO 1.25 MILLION? GOLLY GEE

Attached: WHITE PEOPLE.png (474x585, 394.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa/white-slaves-barbary-002171
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate nazis, the jews are A OK in my book,

>392430124
If anyone actually responds to this bait, you need to be raped hard

Before Canada. Not my fucking problem.

they were enslaved and sold by their own niggers

Attached: 1599824087872.jpg (267x188, 14.82K)

l2reply fucking nazi scum. hahaha idiot

>392430871
It was deliberate.

agaiiiin another idiot nazi who can't understand simple replietories.... are you even real, FUCKIN SCUM NAZI SCUM=?

slavery was around for centuries before this and it was BLACKS who were selling OTHER BLACKS

Most memeflags are just children.

The Arabs, Romans, and Jews are behind this. They created this era of depravity with the narcoshamanism they profited from, and now they are calling their creation an abomination.
>"The Generalitat has produced and distributed a pamphlet in tourist areas titled “Say No!” which explains why the public shouldn’t buy from illegal vendors. Among the reasons: “Because it is controlled by mafias and organized by crime networks…. it stimulates clandestine work fuelled by slavery; it causes enormous damage to legal industries and trade; it infringes industrial and intellectual property rights…. And because for all these reasons you will end up paying far more than you might have saved. You and the rest of society.”"

If black people saw the modern day slave empire running across Europe. They'd be waterboarding every liberal politicians in Paris, brussel, London, Amsterdam, Vienna, and Berlin.

These white volunteers awaiting the refugees deserve to have their throats slit for the crime against humanity they are commiting.

The shadow corporation will place these people in bondage, and the tax payers will pay for it.

The reason why these people deserve to have their throat slit, is because the are stealing people from their land and bringing them into a chaotic timeline, where food, energy, and water are about to be scarce. War is also around the corner. They are plunging these folks into the darkness for the mafia corporations.

Attached: AE382212-2A2B-463D-971D-B72D93201D43.jpg (800x1001, 74.8K)

GA GA GOO GA GAA GAA GOOO
fucking idiot nazi scum

It's happening as we speak.

The first thing liberated American blacks did when they moved to Liberia was enslave the native population.

1.25 million? Huhn. I didn't think of it that way.

>392430124
>392430871
>392431578
We know exactly how to reply to you faggots, no (yous) mean no sheckles for you, go back to plebbit kike.

Attached: soupnazi.jpg (1600x900, 185.94K)

ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa/white-slaves-barbary-002171
Where are my fucking reparations?

my favorite subreddit is /r/awww i fUCKEN LOVE CUTE ANIMALS

Just because they live across some imaginary line drawn on a map, doesn't mean they are not white people.

Is this true? I can't find any article blatantly stating that it was free american slaves running the slave trade in liberia.

>Across Canada.
>Before 1867
Literally how. Canada didn't exist until 1867. This is a british issue, not a canadian one.

based fellow chimpmaniac

Lol. Literally only 4000? Wtf.

Nigger logic. It's just retardation. To be honest - I know it's just a shitty twitter screencap to rip apart and that these threads are very low quality.
But it just baffled me that much and sent me into a blind rage. So I had to make this thread. I should honestly be banned for making a twitter screencap thread.

>I hate nazis, the jews are A OK in my book,

Attached: 1649020356786.gif (501x585, 212.11K)